It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yes, and that is why you are a grossly overpaid entertainer vs. a scientist, physician, etc.

Leave the thinking to those with facilities for it

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: WalterTilley

Maybe because they want respect for who they are and aren't getting it? I didn't realize that there was a minimum threshold of membership that a particular group needs to achieve to be treated like a human being.

Of course they should be treated like human beings. However, they are mentally ill and the evidence is overwhelming that they suffer from severe depression, anxiety, and disassociative disorders. Gender dysphoria should remain classified as a mental disease because it is.
That said, acknowledging their insanity as "normal" is dangerous to our culture. Celebrating child drag queens is beyond disturbing. And failing to realize that your "acceptance" is harmful will eventually collapse America and the Western World. Stop wallowing political correctness before it's too late.

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AProudLefty
a reply to: scrounger

Name one person who claimed that they can change their biological sexes.

well lets see, tula, catlyn jenner, chaz bono, chelse manning, and about everyone claiming gender fluidity.

but hey dont let things like FACTS get in way of an emotional but FACTUALLY LACKING rant.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Well I remember the old days when ...

gay meant happy
homo meant human
tranny was a radio
and a faggot was a stick !

So stop hijacking the English language .

I mean what do these words now mean ?
transparent
transponder
transom
transgressive
transact
transport

transactors transmitting transmission , transponding
transplants ?!?!?!?
Where does it end ?

trigger used to be a horse ...!
If only Mr. Ed could talk ...

edit on 7-3-2019 by radarloveguy because: xxx

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
You can only cram so much garbage into the everyday persons life ! Wait until AI is making non culbable decisions for earth ! There will be zero Identity politics involved , just pure cold reason . The left supports eugenics all the while trans human eugenics would weed out all LBGT, weak, stupid ,and mentally challenged, because these groups serve no use in a society. Mineral, Vegtable, Animal and the final stage is machine ! In the future great GIA will process the stupid and modify the initiated into Uber creatures ! The ultimate Alchemy is to trump god by bypassing the soul ! The future is bright for those who are deemed superior and non existent for many , because their gene pools will be destroyed. PC culture is needed in extreme cases , but is so abused now that it has created a incubator of weak , gender confused wimps ! I’m not a religious person, but it is very cunfusing to me that the left rejects religion and they cling to Nature and Science ! Nature eats the weak and laughs at Identity! The Lion eats all color, gender and beliefs of any man !!

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Agreed. Using the phrase alternative biology is pretty scary.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
And I become Chinese after I declare myself Chinese.

I mean , seriously, who comes up with this crap?
edit on 7-5-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I see so many saying something to the tone of: "I'm gonna go with what actual scientists say." without realizing that is an Appeal to Authority fallacy. An argument either stands, or falls on its own, regardless of the claimants accolades.

Insofar as the topic at hand, I'm of mixed opinion.

For sure, a penis is not a female organ in any way.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender, says Indya Moore, one of the players in a transgender-themed TV show on FX network.

Transgender Actor Asserts Existence of ‘Biologically Female Penis’

This article definitely concerns an "alternate" view on biology. I can't believe there are people who actually believe this...how can they make such a statement with a straight face? Get the pun there?

Moore took the often-heard rallying cry “trans women are women” one step further: She argued that if trans women are biological women, by definition, a trans woman’s penis is “a biologically female penis.” That’s a radical point missing in mainstream discussions on trans bodies, as trans women are often made to feel as if they should be ashamed of their genitals if they don’t have a vagina.

“Don’t use science to justify your bigotry,” Moore tweeted at critics of the “female penis” claim. “The world is way too weird for that s**t.”

www.breitbart.com...enis-can-be-a-female-penis/?fbclid=IwAR34cgZZLVkQk6eE7-43P7pKb8p_Z1FhwDvGzfbN32xH r1d8ND7ftBEp6BU#

So there you have it folks...a mentally ill person stating that people who use science to justify biological concepts are "bigots.' Well then, I'm a bigot. I guess tennis legend Martina Navratilova is a "bigot" and "transphobic" for stating that transgender women have an unfair advantage when competing against biological females. Matter of fact, a LGBTQ organization severed ties with Navratilova over her "false understanding of science and data, and [perpetuated] dangerous myths."

The group said Navratilova’s recent assertions in an op-ed she penned for the Sunday Times about trans athletes were “transphobic, based on false understanding of science and data, and [perpetuated] dangerous myths that lead to the ongoing targeting of trans people through discriminatory laws, hateful stereotypes and disproportionate violence.”

The 18-time Grand Slam tennis singles winner came under fire after she argued it would be “cheating” to allow transgender women to compete in women’s sporting events due to “unfair physical advantages,” the BBC reported.

"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organization is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," she wrote.

“It’s insane and it’s cheating,” she continued. “I am happy to address a transgender woman in whatever form she prefers, but I would not be happy to compete against her. It would not be fair.”

www.breitbart.com...enis-can-be-a-female-penis/?fbclid=IwAR34cgZZLVkQk6eE7-43P7pKb8p_Z1FhwDvGzfbN32xH r1d8ND7ftBEp6BU#

Recently, another Lesbian got into trouble because of her "distorted" views on biology.

Julia Beck, a lesbian activist kicked off a Baltimore LGBTQ Commission for using the “wrong” pronoun to refer to an alleged male rapist who considers himself a female, defended “biological reality” while lamenting the fact that, in today’s environment, men can easily “gain access to single-sex spaces” simply by calling themselves female

“The L, G and B, are based on sexuality, sex, biological reality, but the T is based on gender identity, which is not based in biological reality. In fact, I would argue it is opposed to biological reality,” said Beck. “The LGB is very different from the T, and I don’t think it is fair to lump us all into the same acronym.”

dailycaller.com...

C'mon Julia, you can't actually believe in those dangerous myths concocted by science. How dare you!

Is there such a thing as a female penis?

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

i'm too confused anymore to know the answer to that.
:-(

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm too confused anymore to know the answer to that.

All I can say being a female is that my clitor-non-us certainly behaves as a penis.

edit on 15CDT08America/Chicago01880831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

neil young is awesome!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join