It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Smollett charged with filing false police report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
This is obviously racism.

Poor guy.

Make a great shirt though.

"I staged a hate crime and made it into a national spectacle and all I got is this orange jumpsuit."

An excellent meme, btw... I need to get back into making those for fun.

ETA... a play on "orange is the new black" might be fun too...
edit on 20-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: xuenchen

Hell,

I am actually shocked the investigation is still going on and that Chicago PD / DA have not been told to "stand down". Of course something like that could still happen.

Wrong President for that to happen again...

Ha!

It is Chicago.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hey, let's face it, this is going to add to his street cred and probably help his music career. His manager, Brandon Z. Moore, who was supposedly on the phone with him when the incident happened, is probably salivating at the thought of an uptick in Smollett's music sales.

Moore Also Represents Rapper YG & Is a Co-Founder of 4Hunnid Records. heavy.com...

How conveeeenient.

Getting a term in the slam because you were a bitch doesn't carry the same street cred as slinging drugs, being involved in a shoot out, or beating down a woman that's out of pocket, though.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Hey, let's face it, this is going to add to his street cred and probably help his music career. His manager, Brandon Z. Moore, who was supposedly on the phone with him when the incident happened, is probably salivating at the thought of an uptick in Smollett's music sales.

Moore Also Represents Rapper YG & Is a Co-Founder of 4Hunnid Records. heavy.com...

How conveeeenient.

I don't know about the street creed.

I mean most rappers, when talking about the streets, are actually talking about real people.

Jussie's "street life" would consist of made up people and maybe a few cartoon characters.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Careful now, or we'll be hearing more about the "giddiness" of Trump supporters over this poor man's predicament. It was Trump being Trump after all that pushed this gentle soul over the brink.

Aahahahaaaaaa...that's classic!

He was surrounded by soooooooo much hatred (cause that's a major thing in America, you know, racism and homophobia are EVERYWHERE, you can't even hardly walk the streets unless you're a straight white man) that the pressure finally got to him and he felt he had no choice but to cry out for help in the only way he knew how, by emulating the hate he was constantly surrounded by, and "staging" an attack... actually PAYING people to beat on him and insult him, because Trump and his supporters drove him to such utter and complete self-hatred. When he walked home one day and nobody happened to be out at that time (likely there was a lynching or a cross burning on the other side of town) it was just so abnormal, he had to go pay someone to abuse him, because that's all the poor boy knows after years and years of trauma!
edit on 2/20/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah...gentle soul, more like a scheming snowflake, who blamed Trump's deplorable, racist supporters for hurting his feelings. Trump bad...Trump voters bad. Trump made him do it. Boo-hoo. Get a life!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Smollett Man Bad

😀

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think think he should be charged with a federal hate crime charge.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

How awesome would it be if he used a "temporary insanity" defense? He'd literally have to prove TDS is real in a court of law.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I think think he should be charged with a federal hate crime charge.

Yup. He should also be banned from all social media. Fair is fair. All sponsors should be boycotted from fox. Fair is fair.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
If I were his manager, I'd advise him to do only one thing. Triple down.......

I'd call CNN and give them a breaking news update.

Due to the negative racist reaction to his original assault. It has emboldened trump supporters, Jussie has been attacked again.

Jussie was walking to a fruit stand, at 3AM, in the rural texas oil fields. He was approached by a small gang(6-8) of little people dressed in outfits from "snow white and the seven dwarfs"....they were also...........wearing maga hats.

Jussie was beaten severely but ultimately fought off his attackers and returned home. He called police 3 hours later to report the incident. Police and paramedics arrived, a statement was taken and Jussie had no injuries.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Smollett attempted to smear and repudiate Trump supporters.

This was a Democrat campaign move for 2020.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

credit to snoop dog

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Did he actually post that?

Wow, he might not be a complete wasted tool afterall.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I know, how did it ever come to this? When did he think this was a good idea and it would work. I just want to work come home eat dinner and maybe find a new girlfriend, I don't ever have thoughts of becoming the ultimate hate crime victim, while trying to help a Lynching bill pass, and at the same time trying to topple a sitting us president.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

credit to snoop dog

The Juss is loose.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Careful now, or we'll be hearing more about the "giddiness" of Trump supporters over this poor man's predicament. It was Trump being Trump after all that pushed this gentle soul over the brink.

I was about to go off and then I realized your post was sarcasm.
Sorry for almost blasting you.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yep. Snoop knows whats up.

www.breitbart.com...

link   

lol, he tripled down last week, he's somewhere in the double digits now. Probably the same as his IQ

link   

Jussie's "street life" would consist of made up people and maybe a few cartoon characters.

You have a point. But, I still bet his music career has an uptick because of it. They'll spin it in some way to make his bad boy antics seem valid in some far left nutty kind of way. If Moore drops him, I would be surprised.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join