It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Schiff is planning another investigation because Devin Nunes and his GOP buddies weren't thorough enough.
Not because of Mueller
You know ... Since he hasn't seen the Mueller report any more than anyone outside the investigation has.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

WTF would you call it when the head of the FBI and the head of the DoJ have a meeting to discuss how to get recordings of Trump so they can build a case for invoking the 25th amendment - based on nothing more than a desire to have him removed??? Or senior FBI officials meeting to discuss 'insurance policies' if Trump is elected.

You are correct in one regard, many of the deep state are no longer deep - they are out in the open.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AlUlA

AAAAH hahahahahah.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The bar should be set consistently.
We already know that one party - not Trump's - not only knew that information they were gathering was from Russian agents, they were paying them for it.
If that is not worthy of indictments or even an investigation then Trump's campaign recieving information they knew was from espionage is not going to amount to much of a case.

I am quite sure the obfuscation will be epic if there is no evidence to support 2 years of propaganda, but I for one will cut straight through that BS.

edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Since neither of them could invoke the 25th I'd call it a discussion..... You do know that it didn't happen right?
Pence didn't do it and it was never put up for a vote amongst the cabinet.

Dont ever ask why they thought something like this might be necessary... never ask the hard questions.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since neither of them could invoke the 25th I'd call it a discussion..... You do know that it didn't happen right?

Dont ever ask why they thought something like this might be necessary... never ask the hard questions.

McCabe and Rosenstein have both confirmed the conversations. The only question is whether Rosenstein was 'joking'. That old chestnut whenever a Democrat is caught red handed. They tried to work through whether they could make a case to Pence and get 8 cabinet members but alas for them they had no chance, because there was never any basis. Nowhere in the 25th Amendment does it say ' The President can be removed on the grounds of severe buthurt of those that don't like him'.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

McCabe and Rosenstein have both confirmed the conversations. The only question is whether Rosenstein was 'joking'. That old chestnut whenever a Democrat is caught red handed. They tried to work through whether they could make a case to Pence and get 8 cabinet members but alas for them they had no chance, because there was never any basis. Nowhere in the 25th Amendment does it say ' The President can be removed on the grounds of severe buthurt of those that don't like him'.

And what about the memo from Rosenstein to Trump suggesting Trump fire Comey, and then immediately after, Rosenstein starts a secret obstruction of justice investigation on Trump for firing Comey? That reeks of entrapment or something like it. There is some shady business going on that cannot be reduced to blind stupidity and incompetence.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MadLad

And what about the memo from Rosenstein to Trump suggesting Trump fire Comey, and then immediately after, Rosenstein starts a secret obstruction of justice investigation on Trump for firing Comey? That reeks of entrapment or something like it. There is some shady business going on that cannot be reduced to blind stupidity and incompetence.

The deep state has been exposed, but there are those that are burying their heads so far in the sand they are living in their own deep state.. so deep their minds have completely disappeared

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

a reply to: Gandalf77

WTF would you call it when the head of the FBI and the head of the DoJ have a meeting to discuss how to get recordings of Trump so they can build a case for invoking the 25th amendment - based on nothing more than a desire to have him removed??? Or senior FBI officials meeting to discuss 'insurance policies' if Trump is elected.

You are correct in one regard, many of the deep state are no longer deep - they are out in the open.

With respect to the former, I call it doing their jobs. It was a volatile, dynamic, and tense situation. Given what was happening, one of the biggest questions on their mind had to be, "Is the president compromised?" Discussing the possibility of making the case for the 25th amendment would certainly be among the options at that point, as would an obstruction of justice investigation, COINTEL, etc. It had to look like Trump was making questionable moves to shut things down, so how do you insulate an ongoing investigation? At the end of the day, the discussion of the 25th was just that--a discussion.

With respect to the latter, I call it inappropriate behavior, and I'm glad Mueller removed them from the investigation.
Even FBI agents are allowed to have political opinions, but those two clearly crossed a line.

Neither of those incidents add up to evidence or proof of the existence of a Deep State.
But let's back up for a second. I would actually like to see the term properly defined.

Also, I realize that this thread is regarding the release of the Mueller report, so I don't want to hijack it with a deep state discussion. Happy to start a new thread or take this to another.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Well, that begs the question...what if it does? What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then? I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

No... don't you know.... the trumperds here KNOW for a fact that Mueller has nothing.. I mean they know... Why they do not call Washington and tell them that they know is beyond me... But they know....

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

according to people familiar with the plans.

Could be someone talking to cnn about stuff they don't really know anything about.
Could be right wingers feeding cnn false info or info they wish was true.

Or it could be true. We will see next week.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My prediction for the Mueller Report!

It will be written in such a manner that the tone of the report will be accusatory and inflammatory. Those on the left will use the tone of the report to justify a hearing on impeachment.

But there will be no substance to the report and written (in very small letters) will be proof of Trump's innocence.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

It looks like as if the report will be sent in summary format to Congress. Not clear what the public will see.

If they don't show the entire report completely un-redacted I am just going to assume trump is guilty.

None of us should let any of them tell us what's in the report without showing it to us.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The Russians interefered There is no evidence of collusion Trump campaign members were naive, but not conspiring.

I think that is a logical assumption.

I differ on that last point though. I believe the report will show a real connection and collusion of trump campaign people with russia. I don't think those people are naive.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which should be a big red flag to anyone. If the report exonerates trump the left needs to see it. Otherwise they will never believe it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

This part was funny to me:

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

Well, that begs the question...what if it does?

What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then?

I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

Republicans will except it.

Some trumpsters will except it, most will call fake.

None of the qs will believe it and will spin it to look like it's all part of the plan.

The left will cheer and dance in the streets.

The country will ground to a halt while we deal with it. Impeachment? Arrest? Who knows?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
this is going to be one anticlimactic event, for both the right and left

Unfortunately I feel the same as you do.

It will probably be so ambiguous and full of lawyer talk that both sides will be able to use parts of the report to defend their views.

Just another piece of paper that will divide america.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlUlA

The President has been sitting on a stack of classified material that has the potential to "bring down the House".

I believe this is absolute propaganda put out by the qs.

Imo, If trump has evidence of illegal activity by members of congress and he is doing nothing while allowing those people to make policy decisions, he is complacent in any harm they have done since he found out that they were criminals.

Trump has nothing. If he did he would have used it. He would have never let the dems win the house.
Just like if muller had anything he would have used it by now.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If it exonerates Trump, congress will never release it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Couldn't trump show us anyway with an eo or something?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join