It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller Report Due Next Week?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mueller is losing his ability to operate without impunity, and Schiff is just covering his ass, by making it appear that Trump is obstructing a "fair and balanced" investigation. It's all they have left.

Everything is about optics and public perception.

The President has been sitting on a stack of classified material that has the potential to "bring down the House". A little birdie told me, we may see an arrest by the end of this month.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: narrator

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: UKTruth

This part was funny to me:

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then?

In that case it will be Trump supporters having to wipe the egg off their faces.
I'd be surprised, though. Very suprised.
If it's NOT shown that Trump did something illegal, what I WON'T be surprised about is when anti-Trumpers refuse to apologise, walk away from it and push the latest delusion instead

I'm not sure how others will react, but if the report shows innocence, my reaction will be:

"Good. That would suck for America if he was able to con us so badly. I'm glad the investigation was able to conclude."

I don't understand how riled up people (on both sides) get about the investigation. If he's innocent, then let it finish and prove his innocence. Constantly yelling that it's a witch hunt does no favors for Trump appearing innocent. If he wants the last laugh, he should just shut up until it's done, then when innocence is proven, say "told you so", then sue them for wasting taxpayer money (or something else Trump-like).

If it's about the money being spent, just temporarily cut back on golf trips since he's taken more than enough of those and they cost waaay more than this investigation.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what this will show, I suspect it will say that some members of the Trump campaign team had inappropriate dealings with members of the Russian state. I think the really important question comes to that old Nixon era question of what did the president know and when did he know it? but also if Trump himself was complicit in inappropriate dealing withe the Russian state?

Like I said, I don't know what the answers to that are going to be, I have long said that when it comes down to this investigation I think it is prudent for both sides not to be preemptively drawing conclusions about what it will or won't say. I personally hope that it does exonerate Trump because if he is found to have been complacent in the Russians meddling in the 2016 election I think that would be a historical event that would cause wide ranging repositions that being said it would not be massively shocked if he is found to have done something wrong in the handling of this entire affair.

Personally I believe that we should all, left and right, just accept the reports findings and take it from there. I personally think we have argued about it long enough and I can't be arsed with then having more and more debates because one side doesn't like the findings.

Should be interesting either way. I think the timing makes sense because this report really has to come out before the campaign really kicks in for the next presidential elections.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I just hope the new AG doesn't whitewash it.
While not a hard and fast requirement, congress should certainly be allowed to see it, and ultimately I would hope an unclassified version is made available to the public. Transparency is important here.
I trust Robert Mueller, and I'll believe his findings.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.

That's CNN suggesting that the Mueller report will actually look bad for Trump. 🤣😅

What if it is proven that he and/or his campaign team used illegal means to gain the presidency? What then?

In that case it will be Trump supporters having to wipe the egg off their faces.
I'd be surprised, though. Very suprised.
If it's NOT shown that Trump did something illegal, what I WON'T be surprised about is when anti-Trumpers refuse to apologise, walk away from it and push the latest delusion instead

I'm not sure how others will react, but if the report shows innocence, my reaction will be:

"Good. That would suck for America if he was able to con us so badly. I'm glad the investigation was able to conclude."

I don't understand how riled up people (on both sides) get about the investigation. If he's innocent, then let it finish and prove his innocence. Constantly yelling that it's a witch hunt does no favors for Trump appearing innocent. If he wants the last laugh, he should just shut up until it's done, then when innocence is proven, say "told you so", then sue them for wasting taxpayer money (or something else Trump-like).

If it's about the money being spent, just temporarily cut back on golf trips since he's taken more than enough of those and they cost waaay more than this investigation.

Er no. IF there is a conclusion that no evidence exists that Trump conspired with the Russian govt. , the left is not going to get off so easy. Two years of innuendo and in some cases guilty verdicts in the absence of evidence REQUIRES the proper response. It won't be that easy for anti-Trump propagandists if they end up with egg on their faces. They may try to walk away from it, but they will not be allowed... and I fully expect and would encourage the President to rub their noses in it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

There's no need to get your excuses in just yet... let's wait on the report.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Not excuses, av kind of been sticking with this line for a while now.

Lets wait until we get the report.

I think throughout all of this both sides have been muddying the waters too much with their own propaganda and fake news my only real hope is that this report provides some clarity.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well, that begs the question...what if it does?

I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

Keep on hopin'. What about Deep State actors we know committed crimes because they did it in full view of everyone? McCabe, Comey, Brennan, et all?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-2-2019 by Gandalf77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Not excuses, av kind of been sticking with this line for a while now.

Lets wait until we get the report.

I think throughout all of this both sides have been muddying the waters too much with their own propaganda and fake news my only real hope is that this report provides some clarity.

The only clarity the report needs to provide is whether there is evidence that the President conspired with the Russians to influence the election.
There are no muddy waters, though I expect waters WILL be muddied and history to be rewritten if the report does not support the constant innuendo and propaganda by anti-trumpers for 2 years.

We'll go from:
"Trump committed treason"
"look at all the indictments"
"the walls are closing in"
"Will Trump resign"
"Trump looks guilty"
"What has Trump got to hide"
"Trump's going to jail"
"Donnie Jr is going to jail"
blah blah blah blah...

To:
"Let's all just be glad it's over and come together"

edit on 20/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There is a likelihood that we will never see the report.

trump may face more of a risk from SDNY feds and their investigation.

Who knows what Barr will release.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

Schrodinger's beloved cat.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I may have missed something, but what guilty verdicts were reached without any evidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More Russian #?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The only clarity the report needs to provide is whether there is evidence that the President conspired with the Russians to influence the election.

I would agree that its with out doubt the most important part but I think that we will be reading a lot names in that report that aren't "Trump"...that is if we get to see the report.

There are no muddy waters, though I expect waters WILL be muddied and history to be rewritten if the report does not support the constant innuendo and propaganda by anti-trumpers for 2 years.

Well I for one hope not, like I said above we need to just accept the findings and move on from there. I will accept the findings whatever they may be and take it from there and I think that history will look back at that being thee report on Trump/Russia conclusion.

Out of curiosity will you also accept the findings even if they were to conclude that Trump (or senior members of his team) knowing concluded with the Russians to undermine the democratic integrity of the 2016 election?
edit on 20-2-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

I may have missed something, but what guilty verdicts were reached without any evidence?

Adam #, or whatever his name is, publically stated he had direct evidence, beyond circumstantial, that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia - he's never actually produced anything of course. He just declared guilt in front of the nation.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I would agree that its with out doubt the most important part but I think that we will be reading a lot names in that report that aren't "Trump"...that is if we get to see the report.

Well I for one hope not, like I said above we need to just accept the findings and move on from there. I will accept the findings whatever they may be and take it from there and I think that history will look back at that being thee report on Trump/Russia conclusion.

Out of curiosity will you also accept the findings even if they were to conclude that Trump (or senior members of his team) knowing concluded with the Russians to undermine the democratic integrity of the 2016 election?

If there is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian govt to fix the election, like being involved in helping them hack the DNC (if they did that), then he must be removed from office. That will be my position.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltdan08

Well, that begs the question...what if it does?

I'm not saying that will happen, I'm just saying that it's a possibility. Everything is still a possibility, to rule anything out is foolhardy at best.

Keep on hopin'. What about Deep State actors we know committed crimes because they did it in full view of everyone? McCabe, Comey, Brennan, et all?

If there's actually evidence that this nefarious deep state does exist, please provide it.
People who say and do things Trump fans don't like shouldn't automagically be labeled 'actors' of some right-wing fruit basket theory. I realize this is a site for discussing conspiracies, but I've seen absolutely no proof of a deep state. Happy to admit otherwise if someone can make an honest and coherent argument.

McCabe was fired due to allegations of mishandling and leaks related to the Clinton Foundation. Ironically, he wanted to scrutinize it more closely (and one can hardly blame him), a fact the right conveniently leaves out of their narratives.

What crimes have Comey and Brennan been charged with again?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

Adam #, or whatever his name is, publically stated he had direct evidence, beyond circumstantial, that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia - he's never actually produced anything of course. He just declared guilt in front of the nation.

So you're not actually referring to any real guilty verdict from a court of law then?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

If there is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russian govt to fix the election, like being involved in helping them hack the DNC (if they did that), then he must be removed from office. That will be my position.

Fair enough but I do think thats quite a high place to set the bar.

I think if he knew that the Russians were proving his campaign with information that was gained through espionage then thats enough to question his position.

But if we have different views am ok with that, I can respect that we might set our bars differently.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join