It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AlienTech Gravity Distortion n time displacement/Magnetic vortex wormhole generator Suppressed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Magnetic vortex wormhole generator. & Method of gravity distortion and time displacement- These are Anti gravity patents/technologies that are being suppressed -this come from a R&D person in an Aerospace Company stating that numerous patents have been closed and terminated without any reasons given Here are two of them and a third all closed today again zero reasons given for the suppression of these patents and the technology.... If you have any scientific back round definitely worth a read very very interesting next level stuff......

patents.google.com...

patents.google.com...

And also Apparatus and method for amplifying a magnetic beam - Proven

patents.google.com...

Thoughts on why this is being Suppressed ATS?
edit on 20-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Applying for a patent doesn't mean they know how to build it. I could apply for a patent for a cloning machine today, if I had the money for the patent. I would get as far as wiring the plug and the flex to an input and that would be it...
edit on 20/2/19 by djz3ro because: Gimme a "d"...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Yea but these are Billion dollar research facilities that are doing this not stuff in the back yard.... so Legit Science R & D efforts.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

If it is being suppressed why are they cleary visible in patents.google.com?

The "apparatus for amplifying a magnetic beam" seems not so exotic if you read the patent. Just a way to generate a magnetic field without the use of a permanent magnet who scatters magnetic fields in all directions.

The magnetic vortex generator seems like some aliens space tech thing untill you read the patent is about quatum mechanics.

Maybe I'm reading them wrong...

Peace

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   

yeah but they still don't necessarily work.
They could patent them as insurance incase someone else steals plans while they are in design phase. They build it and it does end up working and someone is out of a lot of money.

Who knows though? we'd probably have to build it to find out.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
These are all probably black projects the government is working on.
The reason the patents are visible is because they want to claim intellectual property to stake a claim should China or some other government develop technology based on the same technology.

To be honest I think its already happened and they know it which is why we can see it.
On top of that in various fields the USA has been and is outclassed in various areas.
Using a patent means you can claim the tech as intellectual property once someone masters the technology or surpasses what your able to do with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   

The first one is from "John St.Clair". There have been like half a dozen threads about his nonsensical patent applications. Application status is Abandoned.

The second is unknown to me. But is also abandoned. This is what google produced, so yeah...

The computer scientist started his time-twisting project to occupy himself while undergoing chemotherapy for Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

The third is an actually granted patent that has expired. But it just describes a bunch of magnets arranged in a specific way. The whole talk of a "magnetic monopole" or "magnetic beam" is nonsense though. What you get is a linear combination of the magnetic fields of the magnets involved.
edit on 20-2-2019 by moebius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Awesome post! Thank you! a reply to: TheJesuit

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
The patent office isn't working the way many people think they do:

- You could enter any kind of patent you want.
- There are several items on which you cannot get a patent, because the known and overall accepted as laws-of-physics forbid them (most famously the "Perpetuum Mobile" things). The official wording of this in Germany is
    Viele Anmeldungen werden zurückgewiesen und gelangen nicht zur Erteilung. Das Patentamt kann nur ein Patent erteilen, wenn die Erfindung neu ist und wenn sie ein Mindestmaß an Erfindungstätigkeit erkennen lässt. Also nicht nur eine völlig offensichtliche, unwesentliche Verbesserung bereits bestehender Produkte und Ideen ist. Sie muss außerdem industriell nutzbar sein und es dürfen keine Zweifel an der Funktionsfähigkeit bestehen (ein Perpetuum Mobile etwa kann aus diesem Grund nicht patentiert werden). Weiters darf es nicht unter eine der ausgeschlossenen Kategorien fallen. Nicht patentfähig sind etwa: Therapie- oder Diagnostikmethoden, Geschäftsmodelle, Spiele oder Computerprogramme.

Many applications are rejected and will not be granted. The Patent Office can only grant a patent if the invention is new and if it reveals a minimum of inventiveness. So not just a completely obvious, insignificant enhancement to already existing products and ideas. It must also be industrially usable and there must be no doubt about the functionality (a perpetuum mobile can not be patented for this reason). Furthermore, it must not fall under any of the excluded categories. Not patentable are: therapy or diagnostic methods, business models, games or computer programs.

- You do not get an official patent-number for your new-and-improved Perpetttum Mobilo Mark C. Instead you might get (depending on the patent offices' patience with these) a nice letter.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

yeah but they still don't necessarily work.
They could patent them as insurance incase someone else steals plans while they are in design phase. They build it and it does end up working and someone is out of a lot of money.

Who knows though? we'd probably have to build it to find out.

Albert Einstein started out in the patent office. I recall reading his biography the discussions he had on validating patents before stamping "Patented" and approved.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To get a Patent you do not have to have something that actually works. There are lots of weird and wonderful patents for all sorts of non-working stuff that come and go.

How are these patents that are available for public viewing being "suppressed", exactly?

How is that "magnetic beam" "proven"?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
To get a Patent you do not have to have something that actually works. There are lots of weird and wonderful patents for all sorts of non-working stuff that come and go.

How are these patents that are available for public viewing being "suppressed", exactly?

Wow, you have limited knowledge of science it seems. CERN might be something for you to study. The magnets on that puppy are noteworthy.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
These are probably false assumptions of the science. Two counter wound solenoids, placing one inside the other creating a wormhole. I doubt it.

Most of today's employers require employees to sign over their thoughts, ideas and inventions, many times for years after employment as a requirement of employment.

Why does anyone have the motivation to invent? All they could get for the invention, if they are lucky is a commemorative plaque for achievement and if its profitable the shareholders get a nice fat payday.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

They certainly are. Do they "beam"?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

"This tech is being suppressed! Just look at these publicly available patents that have been indexed by who knows how many search engines, and the Wayback machine!"

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I don't feel that this is alien tech. I've always been fascinated by magnets, for this one patent:

Apparatus and method for amplifying a magnetic beam

Nothing alien about it but if it works, it's brilliant!

I wish I had a lab for experimenting with magnets and the resources to build what I need to design experiments.

About the suppression, I think they have just been replaced by other patents that the designer has created. In one of the patents it mentions being replaced by another newer patent.

Magnetism FTW!

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Wow, you have limited knowledge of science it seems. CERN might be something for you to study. The magnets on that puppy are noteworthy.

CERN might be something YOU might usefully study to improve YOUR limited knowledge of science:

How Cern Works - Pulling Together: Superconducting Magnets

No magnetic "beams"; the particles, accelerated by magnets form a beam.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

The Lockheed focused magnetic beam patent has expired, in the first two links the patents were abandoned. How is that pulling/suppressing technology?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Dunno, but i like it !!! the simple fact that these fields are being researched and developed puts back my faith in humanity just a little.. the science although a bit beyond me i find fascinating just to fantasize about the real possibilities lol

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

I was hoping his name would not come up.

le sigh..

eta: to add, he's a loon.. this thread is bad..

edit on 20-2-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join