It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope admits that Nuns were kept as Sex Slaves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has already been posted but I just read a very interesting article on the BBC website were the pope admits that in on case Nuns were kept as sex slaves. It would appear that the foundations are starting to rattle, one wonders what else is going to come out

Pope Francis has admitted that clerics have sexually abused nuns, and in one case they were kept as sex slaves.

He said in that case his predecessor, Pope Benedict, was forced to shut down an entire congregation of nuns who were being abused by priests.
It is thought to be the first time that Pope Francis has acknowledged the sexual abuse of nuns by the clergy.

He said the Church was attempting to address the problem but said it was "still going on".

Last November, the Catholic Church's global organisation for nuns denounced the "culture of silence and secrecy" that prevented them from speaking out.

The Pope's comments come amid long-running cases of sexual abuse of children and young men by priests at the Church.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

Evil is always where you least expect it.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

According to the Pope, even the atheists get in. So as long as they come clean with a clear conscious there will be no long term damages to the perpetrators of the immoralities:

“You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.”

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I am not admits that in on case Nuns were kept as sex slaves. It would appear that the foundations are starting to rattle, one wonders what else is going to come out sure if this has already been posted but I just read a very interesting article on the BBC website were the pope

Pope Francis has admitted that clerics have sexually abused nuns, and in one case they were kept as sex slaves.

He said in that case his predecessor, Pope Benedict, was forced to shut down an entire congregation of nuns who were being abused by priests.
It is thought to be the first time that Pope Francis has acknowledged the sexual abuse of nuns by the clergy.

He said the Church was attempting to address the problem but said it was "still going on".

Last November, the Catholic Church's global organisation for nuns denounced the "culture of silence and secrecy" that prevented them from speaking out.

The Pope's comments come amid long-running cases of sexual abuse of children and young men by priests at the Church.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I am not admits that in on case Nuns were kept as sex slaves. It would appear that the foundations are starting to rattle, one wonders what else is going to come out sure if this has already been posted but I just read a very interesting article on the BBC website were the pope

I say this is highly likely to be a planned move. Why do i say that?

Read Dr Days 1969 talk to a group of other doctors called "Everything Is In Place and No-one Can Stop Us Now.

In this talk DR Day said one the things that would happen is that there would be a one world religion. Dr Day went on the say that this would mean that all of the worlds major religions would have to make way for the One World Religion.

Dr Day went on the say that they would be assisted by the church working on the inside.

In this respect the Catholic religion would play its part.

How would the Catholic Church do this?

Question - Why did the bishops not throw pedo priests out on the street immediately it was known the priest were pedos or suspected of the offence of bringing the Catholic Church into disrepute?

Why did the Bishops just move them on to another unsuspecting community where they could continue to pedo on kids until they were caught then just move them on again, and again and again?

Why were they permitted to remain in the Church???
Did the church recruitment processes deliberately favour pedeos???

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

A priest is a job?

Some/most jobs have perks....mine was a company car and lunch allowance.

Priests ..... free sex on tap

I wonder if nuns were told on application that it was part of their job.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I saw Nuns in adult movies at the Sybaris last year.

I'm happy that they don't have to be frigid all their lives anymore.

Their estrogen level suffers, and facial hair results. Not good.

Sex reverses those masculine trends, thank God.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Evil is always where you least expect it.

Ive always expected it there 🙄

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   
The Catholic Church has to let men marry, it’s just common sense

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

These startling admissions will certainly affect the support of the Catholic church. Sounds like the priests organized their own secretly enslaved brothel! Sometimes things that are perceived as "good" is actually "evil" using deception to attract the innocent and vulnerable. The catholic religion isn't the only religion being exposed for their deceptions. If we really examined all religions, their past, and what is being done behind the scenes and forced on their followers, I think we can come to the same conclusions...beware of false prophets!

Just think how many Catholic parishioners were going to these same priests to confess their sins. Like going to the devil himself and asking him for help to absolve their sins. Sounds like a sick game to me so these priests can get their jolly's listening to the most private sins from their followers.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Given the Catholic Church's long and sordid history is it really any surprise ?
It beats me why do people continue to worship a God who can't even keep his own house in order in regard to sexual abuse within it's walls , where's the Divine retribution ?

Surely an external investigation of the Church is needed to root out the evil.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
At this point i full believe the Catholic Church is an ancient Satanic sex cult run out of control.

This all started in Ancient Rome when people were savages.

edit on 20-2-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

The Catholic Church has to let men marry, it’s just common sense

Catholic men can marry. It's one of their sacraments, holy matrimony.

I talked to a Priest back in 1974. He showed me the catechism.
This priest had a housekeeper.

Any way, I've got an English translation of a book:

Matt. 19:10 The disciples said to him, “If this is the case of a husband with a wife, it is better not to marry!” 11He said to them, “Not everyone can accept this statement, except those to whom it has been given. 12For there are some eunuchs who were that way from birth, and some who were made eunuchs by others, and some who became eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who is able to accept this should accept it.”

What if the Church got all medieval, made a rule: "Any priest who can't live like a eunuch by heaven, shall be made a eunuch by man."

Recruitment of priests would drop. Then the laity would have to be allowed to officiate sacraments. Then what the heck they might as well be non-hierarchic like a Congregationalist or something. Holy Moly! Radical Reformation in a nutshell.

edit on 20-2-2019 by pthena because: spell checker isn't working

edit on 20-2-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Given the Catholic Church's long and sordid history is it really any surprise ?
It beats me why do people continue to worship a God who can't even keep his own house in order in regard to sexual abuse within it's walls , where's the Divine retribution ?

Surely an external investigation of the Church is needed to root out the evil.

How is it Gods fault?
You want to blame God for the actions of people.
Is every bad decision you make Gods fault

God was very clear, He left us a message, love Him and love each other
I read people complain and moan about all the bad things God did in the Old Testament and now it seems you want God to do the same in this modern era

There is no pleasing people is there

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I did a thread about this when the news came out a couple of weeks back. I discuseed it in a lot more detail than this. Here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I used the link to the same story so in a sense yes it has been posted before, but it's so nice got to be played twice. I mean so important it is worth keep repeating and referring to as it is a tombstone for Roman Catholicism as an institution. What disgusting jerks they are!

edit on 20-2-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ok I meant why won’t the Catholic Church let priests marry
It would put a stop to most of these crimes
Save having tomcastrate them as well

I don’t know why priests can’t marry

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Because its part of the job to deny earthly carnal needs ........

Its supposed to concentrate the mind, and make them more spiritually

strong, but it just sends it underground to the dark side. Because its

unnatural going against nature.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

How is it Gods fault?

I didn't say it was God's fault but if God's servants are abusing his children and raping his nuns in his house why does he not combat this evil ?

As CEO of the Catholic church does he not have a duty of care ?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Because its part of the job to deny earthly carnal needs ........
Its supposed to concentrate the mind, and make them more spiritually
strong, but it just sends it underground to the dark side. Because its
unnatural going against nature

What?
What’s with you people?

“Deny carnal needs”, I said get married not have sex with children or nuns
We are spiritual and also physical beings unless you didn’t notice, amazes me how some people deny the basic and obvious
Where does it say it’s part of the job, where do YOU get that from?

The bible is very clear to Christians, abstain or get married, why add your strange beliefs to the mix?

Care to explain why the Catholic Church won’t let priests marry?
Why you think they have to deny their carnal needs?

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How is it Gods fault?

I didn't say it was God's fault but if God's servants are abusing his children and raping his nuns in his house why does he not combat this evil ?

As CEO of the Catholic church does he not have a duty of care ?

So you think men who rape kids and women are Gods servants?
Do you really think it’s Gods house and then why do you think that it’s God house if these criminals remain uncontested

Does common sense mean anything to you?

Can you not see this organisation isn’t what they claim to be

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   

So you think men who rape kids and women are Gods servants?

I think clergy who rape kids and women are Gods servants , why would they not be.

Does common sense mean anything to you?

Common sense does mean something to me which is why I don't believe in Gods or politicians , common sense tells me both will both let you down in one way or another.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join