It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omnium Finis Imminent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS for this, could not find it.
Anyone else seen it? I saw it today on the Sci Fi channel (all 3 seconds of it) it is also referenced on this website
www.deadprogrammer.com...
and here

photobucket.com...

but other than that nothing. Is it a movie?
I know it means (well kinda) "the end is near", but I can;t see a movie company using grafitti (the second web page) to advertise their movie.
Not really worried about aanything, just curious

Thoughts?

--If this does not belong here, please move-- Gracias

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Looks like a teaser for a movie to me.

I think the graffiti is a coincidence, but I may have heard it before. I remember in the novel Oath of Fealty by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, a man killed himself after writing a Latin phrase on the wall. Not sure if that was the phrase, but I'll look it up when I get a chance.

From the ad on deadprogrammer's cafe, it doesn't look like Oath of Fealty. More like War of the Worlds

[edit on 3/1/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewingz
Looks like a teaser for a movie to me.

I think the graffiti is a coincidence, but I may have heard it before. I remember in the novel Oath of Fealty by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle, a man killed himself after writing a Latin phrase on the wall. Not sure if that was the phrase, but I'll look it up when I get a chance.

From the ad on deadprogrammer's cafe, it doesn't look like Oath of Fealty. More like War of the Worlds

[edit on 3/1/2005 by eaglewingz]

Cool thanks for the response, I am assuming it is a movie...but it is strange that I can find no link to a movbie site....maybe they want to keep it a big secret until it comes out...there are more Google postings....(2 from ATS)
www.google.com...

Anyway thanks again..have a funny day

[edit on 3-3-2005 by NetStorm]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
anyone remember the first promo posters for V ?? it was around 1986 i believe....

i saw the first ones on the NYC subway. they featured a guy with a boy sitting on his shoulders, and something like "the aliens are our friends" written on it....no hint of a movie title, no clue as to what it was all about ....
cool!

i liked it, as i do anything mysterious on the subway.

omnium finis imminet? the war of the worlds movie sounds like a safe bet with this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I did a search on ATS for this, could not find it.
Anyone else seen it? I saw it today on the Sci Fi channel (all 3 seconds of it) it is also referenced on this website
www.deadprogrammer.com...
and here

photobucket.com...

but other than that nothing. Is it a movie?
I know it means (well kinda) "the end is near", but I can;t see a movie company using grafitti (the second web page) to advertise their movie.
Not really worried about aanything, just curious

Thoughts?

--If this does not belong here, please move-- Gracias

Maybe it's one of the triggers for the End-Time Programming...any sleepers out there...

victor was right:
It's funny that you mentioned The War of the Worlds. Didnt that (1953) version of that movie created some major panic in the USA...back in the days..

I wonder if something like will happen again...using Blue Beam technology (holograms)...

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
"Revelations", coming to NBC in April.

Looks similiar in tone to the "Left Behind" series.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Its an NBC show to air April 13th.

Here's the ad (including streaming trailer)

www.nbc.com...

[edit on 23-3-2005 by Pisky]

new topics

top topics

join