It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicholas Sandmann Files 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against The Washington Post

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Fox better hope this kid is not successful because if he is, they will be inundated with lawsuits. Because of the constant propaganda and lies they spread. So many plaintiffs, will come out of the woodwork.
edit on 21-2-2019 by Rokal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Not bothering with your stupid YouTube. Or for that matter, I don’t take any of your posts seriously. We will see how the lawsuit pans out though and maybe I will pay attention to how you respond to a jury outcome.
edit on 21-2-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Extorris

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope he wins. The same should be done to every left-wing news media which has been colluding with the left-wing higher ups, and lower level left-wingers, of the FBI, CIA, former Obama foot soldiers etc, into deposing a dully elected President and making up false claim after false claim for over 2 years now.

We start making it illegal for News Orgs to get a story wrong or carrying water for politicians and Fox News HQ would be raided by swat in milliseconds.
isnt there a difference between just getting a story wrong and deliberately misrepresenting things with shortened videos designed to
Make someone look a certain way ?

Sure there is.
The problem is that you have consumed a second false narrative (fake news) that it was WAPO that shortened the video.
It was edited before it was shared on twitter.

But if we ran with that inaccuracy, Fox News would still be crazy liable as they have been caught and admitted using unrelated footage and pics during reporting.

Not defending the practice, just saying laws don't discriminate on politics. If you want to make bad/false/mistaken reporting illegal, FOX News would be the first to fall.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It will be thrown out in court. That is my guess.

I do not see how anyone can assume that nick is not a limited public figure since he presented himself in public doing a counter protest. In no way can you be considered a private figure if you are out in public staring down indians and attempting to stand you ground in a public space.

It is a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Just like there weren't any lawsuits and Jussie Smollett was framed.

You're batting a thousand...

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Just like there weren't any lawsuits and Jussie Smollett was framed.

You're batting a thousand...

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
i hope he wins

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
March 9, 2019 Update

CABLE NEWS NETWORK (CNN) is Next!

CNN is likely to be hit with a massive lawsuit worth more than $250 million over alleged “vicious” and “direct attacks” on Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann, his lawyer has told Fox News.

Lawyer L. Lin Wood discussed his decision to sue CNN for its reporting and coverage of his client during an interview that will air on Fox News Channel’s “Life, Liberty & Levin” on Sunday at 10 p.m. ET.

“CNN was probably more vicious in its direct attacks on Nicholas than The Washington Post. And CNN goes into millions of individuals' homes,” Wood told Fox News host and best-selling author Mark Levin.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

GO GET EM Lin and Nick!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join