It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you defend Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

That was another thing that makes me go hmmm. After 9/11 the masses were so ready to surrender our rights in the name of security. The TSA, FISA courts, patriot act and I'm sure tons of other goodies yet we are ok leaving a gaping hole to the south to let god knows what in. Been pondering that one and I can't figure it out stemming back over the recent years and its a point I can't make sense of. It's like locking the front door and not having a back door.

Back on Topic

Folks dont judge Trump by the color of his skin or the new york mannerisms or his flaws in being a sex addict, but by the course of actions he has taken to help our country. Theirs not many policies and actions that one can demonstrate how it hurts Americans.

Another complaint we all have had over the years is the prison industrial complex and how so many judges are in the pockets of these guys. The bipartisan bill passed was perhaps the one that has little publicity but has some of the biggest ramifications to human rights by a huge stretch. The guys that worked on this ongoing problem should be considered for the peace prize. Think of it, some people charged for being an addict 3 times were spending their lives behind bars rather than being helped.

While many right wings holier than thou right wingers pretend they have never sinned or broke the laws theirs many who could have wound up there in high school.

By your generalizing statements, I'm guessing you know zero judges?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MadLad

I just like to come on here and remind people not to trust those who want power over them, years ago that was the general sentiment on this site and among the conspiracy world at large.

That started changing after 9/11, and it's been getting worse ever since.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

What exactly am I supposed to defend him from?

Vitriolic bigotry.

Is he tweeting about himself as well now?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Good morning, evening or goodnight ladles and Jellybeans, my notebook is in palliative care so i best make this quick.

Donald Trump-the so called 'Self made billionaire' got a start from his daddy, and his daddy bailed him out-look it up. Now I don't mind those from the right, but defending Trump makes no sense to me. He publicly said he would make Mexico pay for it, now he's blaming the dems. Hey, wake up call-the dems didn't make that commitment, Trump did.

Make up your mind folks, this is coming from someone from the southern hemisphere who doesn't get the so called "fake news" so you can't blame that. He practically ran from Putin and hides behind Twitter. I will reiterate-no problem against the right, just the Trump groupies who have the blinders on.

So how can you defend Trump? the fake news BS is an argument for those that are feeble of mind. Ii'm going to switch to mobile shortly and kiss my laptop goodbye, but before I go Trump claims to have claimed to have raised the GDP, but that was after the stock drops after he was nominated-look it up.

Throw your best at me.

Apparently, none can, none did, a couple wackos still do and are quickly riding the crazy train.

He hires them, they represent him, get caught or busted and suddenly he calls them liars, colluders, cheats and other choice endearments.

Remember...every single one...if not caught or busted or accused? Trump would still be using them. What's that say about him?

Hell. Mc Donald's is always hiring...and it provides better job security...
edit on 19-2-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Knapperdude

its known that many of the judges were taking kickbacks for lengthy sentences

Search google for judges take kickbacks for lengthy sentences

over 800000 results and those are the ones caught

Look at how judge shopping is a thing for dc on both sides of the isle. Judges are in now way immune to the thirst of power and the corruption that accompany it.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Will just say this Op. The more you and your ilk get to bashing or inadvertently coerce this president the more individuals that were sitting on the fence post per se are going to take a side.

That information I can defend

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
A president lied? You have to be kidding me.

In all seriousness, I believe he's not much different from any of our other recent presidents. He just pisses more people off. But he hasn't started a war, so that's a bit of an improvement.

I think fake news is very real on tge other hand and has been for some time. I'm not sure how someone could not see that.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Donald Trump will go down as one of America's greatest presidents. He had two major items on his agenda. Tax cuts for the rich. And deregulation of consumer protections. He's very much succeeded on both counts. He's a hugely successful president.

Only one other president in my lifetime has accomplished more than Donald Trump. And that president is George W Bush. George W Bush is by far hands down the greatest president in my lifetime. The GWB administration got more of their agenda accomplished than any other president in my lifetime bar none.

Obama is the worst president in my lifetime. Obama got the least amount done of his administration's agenda than any president in my lifetime. I'm not sure holding the line by doing nothing counts for anything.

edit on 19-2-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: drewlander

Hah, the old switcheroo trick-turn the tables on the democrats. Don't ever play me at hold 'em cuz your wallet would be empty.

The Left aren't angels either, but if I were on the right and Trump was the leader I would go et tu brutus on him.

Those on the right deserve better.

As long as its a 2-party system the choice will be the better of two evils. Dont need to stroke me saying those on the right deserve better because its not a right or left issue -- everyone deserves better. This is what we have to deal with in the present time.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015 Really?? GW was awful. I'd put Obama and GW in the same boat as worst presidents of all time. They both screwed the world with thier policies in the middle east. Then again maybe I just think killing is pretty bad. Silly me.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

I just like to come on here and remind people not to trust those who want power over them, years ago that was the general sentiment on this site and among the conspiracy world at large.

That started changing after 9/11, and it's been getting worse ever since.

I don't trust people who try to tell us what to think and do, personally.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

it shows...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

it shows...

If you want to convince people to think and act like you do, might I suggest providing reason and argument. It might help with your "reminders". Otherwise it resembles hollow thinking and finger-wagging.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Those on the right deserve better.

That's all you needed to say. Expecting c..c..cultists to solidify their position by making things up, is just plain daft when everyone....as in everyone, should know that Trump is indefensible, and is just a big er, cult...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How am I trying to convince you to act and think like me?

Do you actually trust people that want power? Do you need examples of why and how power corrupts?

Maybe you need to reflect on why you're so defensive of a person or party who want to rule over you.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

How am I trying to convince you to act and think like me?

Do you actually trust people that want power? Do you need examples of why and how power corrupts?

Maybe you need to reflect on why you're so defensive of a person or party who want to rule over you.

I'm just saying that implying people are sheep or owned because they support a politician or engage in politics is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The very least you can do is back up your accusations. But you can't.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

What accusations?

That people are sheep for defending politicians? Because they are.

Or that people who crave power aren't to be trusted? Because they aren't.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

What accusations?

That people are sheep for defending politicians? Because they are.

Or that people who crave power aren't to be trusted? Because they aren't.

Maybe reading is a difficulty for you. Yes, the accusation that people are sheep and owned, like I just wrote.

Sorry, but repeating it doesn't make it more true. Let's see if you can back up your accusations.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The sheep accusation is also accurate.

You'll get it one day, I was 16 once too.
edit on 19-2-2019 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The sheep accusation is also accurate.

You'll get it one day, I was 16 once too.

See? You have nothing.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join