It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you defend Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Good morning, evening or goodnight ladles and Jellybeans, my notebook is in palliative care so i best make this quick.

Donald Trump-the so called 'Self made billionaire' got a start from his daddy, and his daddy bailed him out-look it up. Now I don't mind those from the right, but defending Trump makes no sense to me. He publicly said he would make Mexico pay for it, now he's blaming the dems. Hey, wake up call-the dems didn't make that commitment, Trump did.

Make up your mind folks, this is coming from someone from the southern hemisphere who doesn't get the so called "fake news" so you can't blame that. He practically ran from Putin and hides behind Twitter. I will reiterate-no problem against the right, just the Trump groupies who have the blinders on.

So how can you defend Trump? the fake news BS is an argument for those that are feeble of mind. Ii'm going to switch to mobile shortly and kiss my laptop goodbye, but before I go Trump claims to have claimed to have raised the GDP, but that was after the stock drops after he was nominated-look it up.

Throw your best at me.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
Good morning, evening or goodnight ladles and Jellybeans, my notebook is in palliative care so i best make this quick.

Donald Trump-the so called 'Self made billionaire' got a start from his daddy, and his daddy bailed him out-look it up. Now I don't mind those from the right, but defending Trump makes no sense to me. He publicly said he would make Mexico pay for it, now he's blaming the dems. Hey, wake up call-the dems didn't make that commitment, Trump did.

Make up your mind folks, this is coming from someone from the southern hemisphere who doesn't get the so called "fake news" so you can't blame that. He practically ran from Putin and hides behind Twitter. I will reiterate-no problem against the right, just the Trump groupies who have the blinders on.

So how can you defend Trump? the fake news BS is an argument for those that are feeble of mind. Ii'm going to switch to mobile shortly and kiss my laptop goodbye, but before I go Trump claims to have claimed to have raised the GDP, but that was after the stock drops after he was nominated-look it up.

Throw your best at me.

Dont need to defend him if DNC keeps running unscrupulous losers like Hillary.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I would catch a grenade for him, yeeeaaa!

How can I defend him?? He lifted to tax on my existence (Individual mandate ACA) and has saved the guns from Confiscation. Plus he has gotten the Afghanistan government to guarantee favorable contracts for American mining companies, and some projects are already getting started as they tackle the corruption. The Chinese miners have the villages they operate near in a state of terror, and those were given out under questionable circumstances by corrupt ministers I read.

How is he runs ning from Putin?? We are now permanently camped in one of his foreign vassals after they insisted it was a red line, killed off 200 of their mercenaries in air strikes, and about to tear apart another of his corrupt vassals in South America.

I think it is so adorable you mindlessly hold on to that narrative like a cute naive puppy, so obedient to the Masters who demand you continue to regurgitate such nonsense disproven with actual actions on the ground.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

This should definitely be in the mudpit, lol

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Trump cannot hear you, Trump is out golfing! (3rd day in a row while having a "national emergency")

You have a fun president. Every other would work its a$$ off to solve an emergency. But Donald can do this from his (own) golf course. What a genius. Work smarter not harder!

We just cannot understand his 11dimensional Tic-Tac-Toe.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Why post this on a blindly pro site? The followers here will spin whatever happens into a Trump script. They could be leading him into jail and we will hear about how it is all part of the master 4D chess plan.

Deny ignorance on Trump? You can’t ask that of sheep. If by chance you don’t follow the followers you are part of the left deep state establishment and just don’t understand.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

why do seemingly smart people allow themselves to be told how to think and who to like/hate? The anti-Trumpers hated him before he had a chance to do anything. They have hated him ever since. Has he done anything good as president? Can you name a few things he did that you agreed with?

We all know what and who he is. When he screws up, he needs to be scorned. But when he doesn't, perhaps just a tiny bit of recognition would go a long way. I doubt that will convince you to look inward, but there is always a chance. It's just a shame this wasn't done with Obama to this level. You poor haters have noting to compare your actions to.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

If the DNC had put up a half way decent candidate instead of rigging the game for Hillary they win... and in 2020 if they could put up a halfway decent candidate odds are they would win.

But they didn't and they probably wont, so the real question is how can anyone defend the DNC anymore after their exceptionally poor decision making.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Hah, the old switcheroo trick-turn the tables on the democrats. Don't ever play me at hold 'em cuz your wallet would be empty.

The Left aren't angels either, but if I were on the right and Trump was the leader I would go et tu brutus on him.

Those on the right deserve better.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Why post this on a blindly pro site? The followers here will spin whatever happens into a Trump script. They could be leading him into jail and we will hear about how it is all part of the master 4D chess plan.

Deny ignorance on Trump? You can’t ask that of sheep. If by chance you don’t follow the followers you are part of the left deep state establishment and just don’t understand.

I am curious now, if they were leading him into prison, and his followers were doing as you say, why would that matter to you?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

why do seemingly smart people allow themselves to be told how to think and who to like/hate? The anti-Trumpers hated him before he had a chance to do anything. They have hated him ever since. Has he done anything good as president? Can you name a few things he did that you agreed with?

I agree with the strikes on the Syrian nerve gas facilities, the rest however is the result of ego maniacal hypocritical Machiavellian crap-any person with an ounce of political sense would know the term Machiavellian.

The left is guilty of Machiavellianism as well-but at least they are more subtle and graceful than Trump.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's typical cult behavior. I'm not the only one to call it a cult, either. Call it the cult of the orange buffoon.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What exactly am I supposed to defend him from?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

What exactly am I supposed to defend him from?

Vitriolic bigotry.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Trump is evil bad orange man. However, in comparison to the last few presidents, we have had he should be elevated to sainthood. Heck, the things you hold against him and outline wouldn't even be mentioned about the last two warmongers we had. Alot of what trump points to and attempts to fix that past presidents have not even batted an eye at more than common complaints of the masses. Three presidents ago the liberals were protesting bush petro wars then complained none when Obama stayed the course. Now you have a president that weighs whether being in these wars help us in any way.

Look its time to take a step back and weigh in your life the pros and cons and your personal belief system about a person is bad or good.

This is what realist who are typically the first to complain about government are doing and we are waking up to realize that the things we as americans hold dear are being held hostage for years and now we have a leader that agrees with us.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How the heck did that happen ?
ATS just went full blown wonkers
edit on 2/19/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You agreed on the strikes on Syrian nerve gas centers you say? Cool, whatever!
You really have no clue just how ignorant you are do you?

If that was ok, why are you against the humanitarian mission to Venezuela??

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

here are a few other things he did besides proliferate more war.
You don't have to like them all, but if you are against all of them, well, I'd wager you aren't being honest with yourself. It's sad that your only positive point has to do with waging attacks on other countries. That's very GWB/Obama of you. WTF happened, when the right is against senseless wars and the left is all for them?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I agree with the strikes on the Syrian nerve gas facilities

Of course you did. That was one of Trumps few actions that a lot of his supporters didn't support. Makes sense you would support him dropping bombs to continue this pointless and wasteful war, but not support him trying to protect or benefit Americans. All the war on terrorism has accomplished is causing more terrorists. The sooner you understand that the more informed you will look in front of your peers.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

A couple things

First it doesn’t matter where you are it’s all fake news, 3 or 4 companies own every single tv station, newspaper, magazine and radio station in the world that all push the same agenda to some degree.
I’m also in the Southern Hemisphere

He doesn’t hide behind Twitter, he uses it to speak directly to the people he represents on his own terms without a middleman, incredibly refreshing if you ask me.

He ran from Putin???
I would have thought if anything he ran to him.

He got a million from his father and turned it into billions, do you have any idea how long it takes the average person to get a 10,000% return on any investments?
If you answered no you don’t then you are correct, it’s so rare it’s barely measurable.

The wall isn’t complete and I have no idea where the funding will come from and neither does anyone else.
Even then the only people who care about where it comes from are those who don’t want the wall.
Let’s say it does come from tax dollars, at least he kept his promise, name 1 other world leader (northern or Southern Hemisphere) who has kept 1 major campaign promise?
I’ll bet you can’t

With all that said though I really can’t defend Trump and the reason being is that those against him are so blinded by idiocy and TDS that it makes any attempt a pointless exercise.

No offence but you seem very low IQ and not the sort of person who should mock others intelligence or lack there of

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join