It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,980 years ago when TSHTF Big time.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The disaster series now on suspicious observers is interesting.
He used to be all No Fear and really raged at "Fear Mongers" something changed his mind I guess.
whole series
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

a couple of thumbs up for posting my other favorite guy on YT suspicious observer

suspicious also presents videos presenting some of the content of Diehold….
Two Great sources for alternate theory presentations...

i'm gonna click the video you just linked & watch it again this month...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

That would make sense... everythings a cycle. But there would also be an occurance of randomness vs time. More chaos in the beginning, less so later on.

Graham posted a link not long ago showing the decline of heavy impacts.. or impacts in general. They really decreased a lot.

I wonder... has anyone ever made a "seasons" map of the galaxy and our placement in it in time? Would be interesting to see if all the big hits lands when we (tje solar system) are at a specific spot.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

That would make sense... everythings a cycle. But there would also be an occurance of randomness vs time. More chaos in the beginning, less so later on.

Graham posted a link not long ago showing the decline of heavy impacts.. or impacts in general. They really decreased a lot.

I wonder... has anyone ever made a "seasons" map of the galaxy and our placement in it in time? Would be interesting to see if all the big hits lands when we (tje solar system) are at a specific spot.

A lot of NEO's narrowly miss us and we don't spot them until the last minute.

I think mapping every potential threat is impossible at this point in time.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well I was thinking if we can date the various craters on earth and the moon, and see where the solarsystem was at that time i the galaxy, we could ball park map the most busy areas and approximate when we run into them again. Maybe we are lucky.... that they are 100.000s of years away, or that they petered out and are done littering our galaxy with destructive debris.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I like this content provider his videos are almost always well done and interesting with him laying out very plausible theories in a common sense sort of way.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Proof abounds.....

www.cia.gov...

edit on 19-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Proof abounds.....

www.cia.gov...

That's not proof of anything. Just another nutcase.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: one4all
Proof abounds.....

www.cia.gov...

www.youtube.com...

@14:06 you learn why the Busegi Complex was built...TO SURVIVE incoming Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves...the Busegi Mnts. are home to a D.U.M.B built by Humanity BEFORE the last set of VGCDWs hit us....it is not the only location on the Planet of D.U.M.Bs built by this cycle of humanity...there are more....and the Vlar Global Continental Displacement Model show where they all are located....the Busegi Mountains and their relevance to Humanity are an irremovable irrefutable fact on the VGCDW Model.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

There is a way to Map past Currently incoming and Future cyclical ELEs(Noahs Floods so to speak).Its called a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave Model.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
There is an abundance of evidence of great cataclysms in the past. We know, for certain, that the Earth has been hit by asteroids and comets. We have the craters to prove it. We even have accounts of people who witnessed some of them. We know the sea levet rose 400 feet at the end of the last ice age. NONE of this is a mystery to mainstream science. Some of it IS taught in schools, such as the K/T dinosaur extinction. That the Younger Dryas is not "taught in schools" simply reflects the fact that it is a relatively recent theory that is only now gaining quite a lot of traction as we get more evidence.

One of the reasons it is not quite main stream is because no one can agree on exactly what happened. Even Hancock keeps changing his mind. First it was an ice dam around Hudson Bay. Then it was Lake Missoula rushing through Eastern Washington. When those theories didn't work out now it's the Greenland crater, and maybe some others. These things evolve and there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing happened with the K/T issue when it was first proposed.

The theory you are proposing is just a crackpot theory out of the fifties with nothing much going for it. The CIA has copies of lots of stuff. That doesn't mean they give it any credence. If you believe this is a viable alternative, start a thread on it and develop it. A half sentence plus a link doesn't cut it. If you are unwilling to put any effort into it, why should anyone else put any effort into exploring this idea?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think the question of whether or not this event happened at that time should be put to rest. Yes it happened.

Now the question is how fast did it occur.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree. But what I'm most interested in is the character of the "civilization" that it destroyed. Too bad the evidence is under 400 feet of water. My GUESS is that it did not have cell phones and space ships, but that it was a world-wide Renaissance era civilization that was quite sophisticated, perhaps like our 18th century. And there are those pesky megalithic structures to account for, which look like rocks were melted into place, and the pyramids. We have to account for them. Don't know, myself, and I doubt anyone else does either.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I agree. But what I'm most interested in is the character of the "civilization" that it destroyed. Too bad the evidence is under 400 feet of water. My GUESS is that it did not have cell phones and space ships, but that it was a world-wide Renaissance era civilization that was quite sophisticated, perhaps like our 18th century. And there are those pesky megalithic structures to account for, which look like rocks were melted into place, and the pyramids. We have to account for them. Don't know, myself, and I doubt anyone else does either.

Here is a candidate for the technical level of a culture/society that thrived sometime around 13,000 BCE... A People who built Stone structures, seemed focused on spiritual themes, lived in a neo-lithic type of surroundings and for some reason the diggings of the tiny part of the site reveals that the backfill/dirt was deliberately put there so as to protect the 'Temple' complex ?? from an approaching Cataclysm they foresaw coming...

see this: www.ancient-code.com...

Located on a remote hilltop in southern Turkey is one of the oldest (if not oldest) ancient megalithic temples on our planet. There, intricate massive stone pillars arranged into a set of rings stand tall and proud telling a millennia-old story when different civilizations ruled the over the planet. The massive stones were believed to have been carved by neolithic hunter-gatherers some 12,000 years ago, even though recent evidence points towards the fact that Göbekli Tepe was in fact built by a far more advanced society than researchers are willing to accept.
The mysterious temple, which consists of three huge stone circles was deliberately buried for an unknown reason in the distant past...
(search engine by BING)

Turkey too, has the Cappadocia region--- a place of subterranian cities dug by more stone age technology populations...

Then there's the Ancient 'Sphinx' at the Giza Plateau, thought to be many years older than 13,000BCE- & as much as 19,000 years old, being constructed/chizzled from the bedrock during the last ice-age, & way before the Catastrophe theorized to have killed the 10,000BCE large animals populations to Extinction.... and caused the world-wide Flood or Tsunami Inundation that affected the whole Planet including the sites I am posting about here.

Also the many petroglyphs with symbolic Suns emitting a strange 56 Ray circle in various places all around the Earth...what were these primitive peoples 'recording' to future viewers to decipher... ?

a final thought.... the Diehold Foundation extrapolates that the micro-Nova cycle of our Sun will be due to Nova and fragment a shell that will encircle our Sun for a brief 72 hours then pellet the solar system in year 2046 (a 12,068 year cycle) with all sorts of colored glass beads/shards/meteors formed from various elements from a debris cloud engulfing our life-supporting, white-dwarf Star we call 'Sol'

edit on th28155063581219102019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Found this...

spiral arms vs ice ages

Add on top the impacts. Would still be nice to know which parts of the galaxy have those star nurseries that could throw stuff at us. But again, maybe they tend to decrease in activity the older we get. We might just be headed for a long deep slumber and therefore a peaceful time in terms of space activity.
According to that link atleast we are currently ending a ice age epoch and things will only get warmer from here.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: 727Sky

I think the question of whether or not this event happened at that time should be put to rest. Yes it happened.

Now the question is how fast did it occur.

Hours.Think the movie 2012 in reality.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

There is an abundance of evidence of great cataclysms in the past. We know, for certain, that the Earth has been hit by asteroids and comets. We have the craters to prove it. We even have accounts of people who witnessed some of them. We know the sea levet rose 400 feet at the end of the last ice age. NONE of this is a mystery to mainstream science. Some of it IS taught in schools, such as the K/T dinosaur extinction. That the Younger Dryas is not "taught in schools" simply reflects the fact that it is a relatively recent theory that is only now gaining quite a lot of traction as we get more evidence.

One of the reasons it is not quite main stream is because no one can agree on exactly what happened. Even Hancock keeps changing his mind. First it was an ice dam around Hudson Bay. Then it was Lake Missoula rushing through Eastern Washington. When those theories didn't work out now it's the Greenland crater, and maybe some others. These things evolve and there's nothing wrong with that. Same thing happened with the K/T issue when it was first proposed.

The theory you are proposing is just a crackpot theory out of the fifties with nothing much going for it. The CIA has copies of lots of stuff. That doesn't mean they give it any credence. If you believe this is a viable alternative, start a thread on it and develop it. A half sentence plus a link doesn't cut it. If you are unwilling to put any effort into it, why should anyone else put any effort into exploring this idea?

You should not read things you aren't interested in.If a half-sentence and a link doesn't garner your interest.....move along then....FTR....a half-sentence and a link are effort....your fingers using the search features of ATS is also effort.Its not an idea it is stark reality.There are no "reality options" only differing degrees of being informed or underinformed.You don't get to choose your reality....what you believe is not a choice....you have just been taught to ignore and fight reality.....reality is not a choice...it is a consequence of existance.I am right or someone else is right but you surely don't have a horse in the race sitting on the fence.Without actively seeking to learn up you become JAFO.

The theory I propose comes from my own perspective....like I said do some digging and learn what a Vlar Global Continental Displacement Wave is...my personal theory validates ALL OTHERS THAT ARE ON TRACK or disenfranchises ALL OTHERS which are deceiving using 100% irrefutable irrevocable immovable geologic PROOF.A MASSIVE VOLUME of evidence supports my personal findings.The evidence is so overwhelming as to become OBVIOUS.Truth is there really is no other reality and every explanation you have been given that is not identical to my own findings is doctored and intentionally suppressed to some degrees.

As I have already stated the Busegi Mountains are earmarked on the VGCDW Model as are other areas where DUMBs containing artifacts are located....do some research ….then go buy some milk and some Oreo cookies and build your own beginners Model....build from there and you will finally face the one true reality we all share like it love it or lump it.

Just so the readers are aware....the reason the CIA suppressed the book Is that it is extremely ACCURATE .The reason I dont write a book is that I am to busy trying to prepare to put my future Family in a positon to survive to invest my time sorting out other peoples stuff....all of the data is free and in the Public Domain...its not an evidence issue its an issue of looking or not looking....if you look you cannot deny...if you don't look you don't care...if you look and you get involved but in regressively questioning or heckeling then you are a disinfo source...simple...no inquiring minds are left hanging...the evidence is LEGION...it is IS OUR ENTIRE HOSTORY.....it is the majority of our shared reality not the minority as you have been taught.
edit on 20-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
The disaster series now on suspicious observers is interesting.
He used to be all No Fear and really raged at "Fear Mongers" something changed his mind I guess.
whole series
www.youtube.com...

What changed is he chose to ACCEPT our shared reality...not deny or disenfranchise it....anyone who LOOKS will FIND THE TRUTHS....they are all around us....for example nearly every single Conspiracy Theory here on ATS is directly connected to this shared ONE TRUE reality because it is OVERWHELMINGLY TANGIBLE.You can only miss the truths if someone nudges you away from it with deceptions.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

You are pushing yet another crackpot theory that quite frankly gives CT a bad name. You need to take a break from Youtube.

These waves of yours do not exist.

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

for example nearly every single Conspiracy Theory here on ATS is directly connected to this shared ONE TRUE reality because it is OVERWHELMINGLY TANGIBLE.

Newsflash - not nearly every single Conspiracy Theory on ATS is real. Also, not everything you see on Youtube is real, either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join