It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The three marks of the beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm sure the mark of the beast has been discussed here ad nauseum.

Revelation 13: (KJV)

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

If you read carefully, there are actually three marks that one will receive: Mark, Name, and Number.

One can receive a Mark, perhaps a Greek symbol.
One can receive his name, for example, "Lucifer".
One can receive the number 666.

I believe it will be 3 different markings that one will receive in order to buy and sell.

My question here is, will the mark be received supernaturally? Like some permanent birthmark or some sort of a Stigmata? Or, will it be received through artificial methods?

edit on 19-2-2019 by syndicatesyn because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sounds like a tattoo . ... some form of bank code , or futuristic way if payment for purchasing food , items or selling product to make money .

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It can’t be supernatural, it has to be a free choice
One can not accept a spiritual god/God by force, it has to be a surrendering of the heart.
You can not be forced into a slavery of faith

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: syndicatesyn
I did separate threads on the mark and the number as part of my Revelation series, back in 2010.
I think the key points are that the mark is received voluntarily, and it indicates a willingness to choose obedience to the Beast in preference to obedience to God. That's the only way to explain God's reaction against those who takes the mark (and it rules out a number of the fashionable candidates).

On the nature of the mark; more than once in Deuteronomy, the people are told to keep the law of God on their foreheads or between their eyes, and on the palms of their hands. But this is just a symbolic way of saying that they should keep God's law in the forefront of their minds.
So if the mark in Revelation is the Beast's rival version of the mark in Deuteronomy, it need not be literally physical.
For example, if Hitler had been the Beast (which he wasn't), then the mark could have been the swastika or the Nazi salute or both. Something which identified people as one of his followers, and something which could not be safely neglected.
"Not being allowed to buy or sell" means that those who refuse to join the movement will be boycotted, which also happened in Nazi Germany. It's not about monetary systems as such.

edit on 19-2-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

I have a Greek omega tattoo on my right hand, I've been told by several people I'm the devil and got called Lucifer by a drama group I was part of as a teen and my national insurance number ends in 666.

Dammit, I'm cursed...

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I have a Greek omega tattoo on my right hand, I've been told by several people I'm the devil and got called Lucifer by a drama group I was part of as a teen and my national insurance number ends in 666.

Dammit, I'm cursed...

Sure it’s the tattoo and not your tail and horns 😂
Some people can be silly

Hey Dis, I think this one may be quite literally a physical mark, in line with a cashless society, total control of the system and people
Something to identify us like eartags on cattle, we become numbers and loose our identity
Even the Jews had a physical mark in Nazi run prisons

It’s all to be seen.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Don't foget, though, that the mark has to be voluntary.
And they won't be identification numbers, because everybody in ch13 is given the same number.

edit on 19-2-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Dammit, I'm cursed...

I was born with the number 666 tatooed in red in bold letters on my forehead.

Is this a serial number?

ETA : I too have my NI number finishing with 666 and also a 999 in it too. « 😏😏🤣

« Buwhaaaaaaaaaaaa »

Lags the evil bunny....

edit on 19-2-2019 by Lagomorphe because: I am crap

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Interesting, I just looked up the German translation and there are only 2 marks you have to have:

und dass niemand kaufen oder verkaufen kann, wenn er nicht das Zeichen hat, nämlich den Namen des Tieres oder die Zahl seines Namens.

(1) the name
(2) the number

The sentence could be translated as "the mark like the name of the animal or the number of its name"

Which bible is the correct one? How about an schisma live on ATS? *scnr*

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies guys. It's a relief that the mark will be received voluntarily by one's own free choice. I guess that is what Revelation is really telling us.

My next question is, just for example, what if you saw someone with this mark in Greek numerals: Chi Xi Digamma?

Chi = 600
Xi = 60
Digamma = 6

600+60+6 = 666

You saw these Greek symbols on his right hand. It's not a tattoo but a natural birthmark. He had this since birth. On the left side of this mark, is the number 13, like this for example:

13 666 (in ancient Greek numerals)

What does it mean? How do you explain it or interpret it?

My first reaction to this will be that he is the beast of Revelation. However, he has a number 13 beside this 666 and not 666 alone. Revelation only mentions 666 and not a combination of numbers of 13 and 666.

In the Bible, the number 13 can be a judgment or a blessing.

What do you guys think?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: syndicatesyn
Thanks for all the replies guys. It's a relief that the mark will be received voluntarily by one's own free choice. I guess that is what Revelation is really telling us.

My next question is, just for example, what if you saw someone with this mark in Greek numerals: Chi Xi Digamma?

Chi = 600
Xi = 60
Digamma = 6

600+60+6 = 666

You saw these Greek symbols on his right hand. It's not a tattoo but a natural birthmark. He had this since birth. On the left side of this mark, is the number 13, like this for example:

13 666 (in ancient Greek numerals)

What does it mean? How do you explain it or interpret it?

My first reaction to this will be that he is the beast of Revelation. However, he has a number 13 beside this 666 and not 666 alone. Revelation only mentions 666 and not a combination of numbers of 13 and 666.

In the Bible, the number 13 can be a judgment or a blessing.

What do you guys think?

Have you seen someone with these « supposed » marks?

Do you have photos?

Lags

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It's your credit score.
Always in your head.
In your hand every time you make a purchase.
And becoming impossible to make that purchase without one.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

My question here is, will the mark be received supernaturally? Like some permanent birthmark or some sort of a Stigmata? Or, will it be received through artificial methods?

Its the internet

at the moment

it can change, meaning the internet can stop being the mark, its how its used.

If the mark is a tattoo on ones head that head could be used to head butt anyone in site or just curse anyone with whats in and on that head or it could used to kiss and share love via beautiful language.

Religious interpretations of these types of things are tools of manipulation.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
read a book recently
said the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet is the equivalent if 'W'

so the mark is WWW, i.e. the internet

presumably future people will be told to accept internet interface?

I hope I'm not still here

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Raggedyman
Don't foget, though, that the mark has to be voluntary.
And they won't be identification numbers, because everybody in ch13 is given the same number.

No argument, it’s just one of those things that won’t make any sense till it’s revealed
It will be a cashless society as I understand it, that’s a hint I think

Anyway, not far away probably

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

On the forehead and where the nose end between the eyes there are nerve centers that can vibrate heavily when people play around with energetic body states. People who push energy thru their hands when performing laying of hands can also feel the energy flow in the middle of the palm.

This happens also to eastern mystics.

From my point of view. The beast have been here for a very long time:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Maybe while you all are working on the 666 you can answer this. Who's the guy wearing the 222?

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Spiritually You Will Buy And Sell Souls. But... Only If You Have The Mark. They're Just Two Inverted Crescents. One On The Forehead And One On The Right Hand. You Earn Them... In Accordance To The Will Of The Devil. Weights And Measures. He Who Has Desires Has But To Earn His Soul...

Crescent Is Pronounced "Cross Into". It's A Chant That Comes From A Woman. It's Her Tiara (Tierra). Serve...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My understanding of the mark of the beast is that it is somehow linked to an individual, and that the 666 is derived from the person’s name or birth chart. Revelation 13:18 (NIV) says “let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.” First off, the number might not be attributed to a man. It could be attributed to a woman. I don’t know what the Hebrew word for person is, but the original translation for this passage could have read “…for it is the number of a person.” If the Hebrew word for person is masculine, then it could have been mistranslated as man, especially in the English language where words have no gender. In Spanish, for example, (the/a) person is (la/una) persona which is a feminine word. Even though it is a feminine word, it can still refer to a man. The person linked to 666 could be living, deceased, or not yet born. Whatever the case, the name could calculate to 666. On and off for a few years I have been researching and mulling through ideas about the mark of the beast, and last year I became aware of sextiles and trines.

In astrology, sextiles are made when two planets or other celestial bodies are 60 degrees apart, while trines are formed when planets and other astrological points are roughly 120 degrees apart. Three connecting trines form a triangle. There are also grand sextiles and grand trines. Grand sextiles are formed when six planets are 60 degrees apart. Grand trines are formed when three planets are evenly spaced, creating an equilateral triangle. Here’s a visual of a grand sextile: i-uv.com... Notice how the grand sextile has two overlapping grand trines, along with six equilateral triangles and the outline of a six-sided cube in the center. The cube is represented in at least 3 major religions: Christianity, Islam, and Judaism. In Christianity it’s in the cross. The cross is the cube unfolded, with six cubes inside it. Here’s an image: www.esotericmeanings.com... In Islam there is the Kaaba in Mecca, and in Judaism there is the cube in the center of the Star of David, as well as the tefillin worn by Orthodox Jews. In the occult, the cube represents Saturn which is the sixth planet from the sun. Perhaps there is, or was, someone that has a grand sextile in his/her birth chart. You have six planets forming the sextile, six triangles (not quite sure of the significance), and a six-sided polygon representing a cube.

As for what the mark may look like, it could be a cube or a cross. In Catholicism, people have the cross put on their forehead during Ash Wednesday. The cross is also a variation of the Egyptian ankh, but that’s for a different topic. Another side note, when the mark of the beast is implemented, I doubt it will be called by that name. A lot of people already have it ingrained in their mind that the mark of the beast is something bad. Instead, the elite will likely tout it as the mark of God to fool people.

top topics

join