It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven MP's leave Labour in Corbyn protest.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Blimey - don't hold back there!

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Trust me, the guy has the gift of the Gab but is rotten to the core and if Labour let that back in then there whole house is rotten - there were some very good reason's for kicking those militant lout's out of the party and one of them was that most of them were hypocrites and not genuine lefties at all - they were like the Scum in the communist party that lived it up good in big dacha's over in Russia while there own people starved.

star4cast.com...
www.theguardian.com...

As for Operation Cheetah a liverpool police officer whom was utterly disgusted told my mother that it was being pushed under the carpet because there higher up's had told them to but out, too many powerful people beyond Hatton were involved and they did not want the can of worm's to be opened any further so he was let off and the so called trial was a sham.
www.independent.co.uk... l

Remember what I said, his own s***** told us that he has a Swiss bank account with the money stacked up in it.

edit on 21-2-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The 8th Labour defector, Joan Ryann, exposed as a lobbyist within the party.

In 2017 Joan Ryan MP was secretly recorded having conversations with employees of the Israeli embassy, in which she appeared to be accepting large amounts of money in order to influence other MPs.

This recording was released as part of the Al Jazeera documentary The Lobby. In the same documentary is this clip where an Israeli embassy employee discusses a plan to “take down” Jeremy Corbyn.

Seven of the eight (so far) Labour defectors were members of the Labour Friends of Israel. Joan Ryan was the chair.
off-guardian.org...-147080

Craig Murray posted this at the Guardian, who promptly took it down.

In his post/tweet, he linked the evidence as included in an Aljazeera documentary (the clip, 3+mins is at the above link).

These people, the so far, 8, have not resigned their seats. From the outset, liars with no integrity and no regard for their voters.

Dirty little establishment wallahs, all of them.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: teapot

What, and there's been no-one lobbying for the Palestinian's etc.....?

Lobbying, as much as it disgusts me, is inherent in the decrepit, amoral and unfit for purpose party political system we have.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: teapot

What, and there's been no-one lobbying for the Palestinian's etc.....?

I've not seen any evidence Palestine has paid large sums of money to elected officials to lobby their own parties on behalf of Palestinian interests. If you have seen any such info and in particular, if it has not been reported on in the media or has been removed, please share. The more info/knowledge/facts we have, the better informed we become?

Lobbying, as much as it disgusts me, is inherent in the decrepit, amoral and unfit for purpose party political system we have.

Lobbying and lobbyists, just another career path for those that support the establishment. When elected officials join lobby gangs, that is corruption and a conflict of interests. I would like to learn of other elected politicians involved in this turpitude.

Regardless of the mainstream published views that Corbyn must be destroyed, the establishment's hate for him for not being part of the amoral brigade is what is really behind these defectors' actions. Rumour has it, he cannot be corrupted, will not change his mind, not accept personal enrichment at the expense of his values.

If Corbyn has said anything in support of more direct democracy, such as that being demanded by the Yellow Vests in France, international established media are not reporting on it and those despicable people that just defected from a Labour party that have (at local level) already identified and started the process of ousting them, have done everything they can to discredit both Labour and Corbyn.

Funny how the most corrupt always have the most pointy fingers - smear and deflect is what they are about and shows their contempt for the British people.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Another Labour MP resigns.

www.bbc.co.uk...

He cites Jeremy Corbyn's 'leadership' as the reason for his resignation.

He says he has no intention of aligning himself with the Independent Group....so I guess he'll just act as an independent.

All of the Independent Group are Remainers, maybe he doesn't want to associate with that?

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Not related to the MP's who've resigned from the Labour Party.

One of the reasons they gave was Corbyn's inaction against anti-Semitism that seems so prevalent at present.

Today Labour has suspended one of its own MP's after he claimed Labour had

"given too much ground"
in criticism over the subject.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Chris Williamson is a passionate supporter of Corbyn and his policies....seems to me that Labour are determined to make themselves unelectable and hand the next election to The Conservatives....who are equally incompetent, just a damn sight more vindictive and far less compassionate.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join