It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wernher Von Braun Tombstone; Psalm 19-1

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

The key word there is "also". You want to go for the ancient Hebrew meaning just because it suits your agenda. Things have moved on a bit since those days and you are forgetting that WvB was a lifelong Lutheran. Renaissance, and all that stuff?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The psalm is also used in the First Degree in the Blue Lodge.
That little admission isn't going to get your tongue ripped from your throat, now, is it?

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
It is a gorgeous quote, fit for a man who dedicated his life to rocket science. There's no reason to believe he subscribed to a fallacious model of Earth and the Heavens.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I had to report my meeting up with Synchronicity again... concerning Dr Werner von Braun...

since I can't poach off ~Netflix~, I can report that the Mars movie/series of 6 Episodes gives a brief 3 minute bio-highlight of Dr von Braun

Mars series...
episode 6 ('crossroads')
fast forward to the 11:20 mark to the 14:22 mark

in old B&W 1950s video the brief bio reflects on von Braun inventing the NAZI rocket V-2 while in his early 20s

how he became part of the new NASA....eventually focused not on reaching Moon but he wanted a Mars Colony --->
he drew up plans for Space Shuttle and Saturn 5 rocket....but President Nixon Rejected the von Braun future of Space

--- Werner von Braun then quit NASA, months later died of cancer...after his dreams being trashed by the President

~my personal opinion~

von Braun did not die but then headed up the black-ops secret American Space Forces, got Mars colony started as he envisioned, von Braun also told of what he knew of the Nazi/Antarctic colony/city/empire & the flying saucers, but was not one of the early whistleblowers that began the 'HighJump' operation / fiasco.... this is connected to the 'lost' $22$ Trillion in government spending that has been uncovered....a personal musing only

I thought the weird bio blurb wrapped in the Netflix 6 part series of Mars'(a kind of a DocU-Drama needed presented to any ATS'ers interested....

the man will forever be linked to the NAZI War Macht/Rocketry and given relative scant praise on his NASA work & direction

edit on th28155112781125502019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

the man will forever be linked to the NAZI War Macht/Rocketry and given relative scant praise on his NASA work & direction

He's pretty much well-known as the person whose ideas and expertise sent humankind to the Moon. I don't understand why you think he gets "scant praise" for that. On the contrary, his life is celebrated because of his work at NASA and for his crowning achievement, which is the Saturn V launch vehicle.

The Nazi stuff is usually secondary, and mainly paints him (accurately or inaccurately, who knows?) as someone who disliked the Nazis but did work for them out of his pride of being German.

edit on 2019/2/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Did Werhner Von Braun not help take us to the Moon?

Reading this kind of statement on a supposed 'conspiracy site' leaves me with no hope.

HOW LONG until people know the official story is a lie? How long until people know and apply proper dog and child psychology to their carnivore pets and bratty kids?

How long until people realize and understand the truth about the fundamental things? How long do I have to wait?

You mean 'helped take you to a studio where the moon hoaxes were filmed'. There, corrected it for you.

I guess - for SOME reason - you are not familiar with Jarrah White's work any more than dog owners of this planet are familiar with Cesar Millan's of Supernanny's work..

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I am not sure what to make of this guy. Some say he was an ardent nazi who did not mind hanging jews who sabotaged his nazi V rocket projects.

Others say he was only interested in space travel and to apply rocketry to stuff that would benifit the human race..

Well...what can he do to come clean with himself and God? A gift for all who live on Earth...the truth..?

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

The official story isn't a lie, and reading your kind of statement leafes me wondering when people will actually start to do proper reading and research on teh subject instead of swallowing the nonsense of people like Jarrah White.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join