It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The zeta grey ship, walk-through

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorX11
What kinds of questions did you ask? There seems to be minimal recount of that.

I've talked about some of the conversations on other posts. This was in response from someone to provide a physical description of it. Even without that, I hit the character limit :-)

It's been between 15 and 20 years so I don't have a word-for-word recount of what we discussed or everything that was talked about, so a lot of it below is paraphrasing. Most of it actually did not seem very important to me, babble about the future of Earth, and a lot of my questions seem stupid in hindsight. They went on for hours so I can only remember detail of some of it, but can remember many topics. We actually started this discussion telepathically months before. That and a few other nights in that telepathic discussion. I really don't remember too much of what I asked during that, but I think my questions were stupid and they was driving the conversation. It started with me thinking about accounts of them abducting people and harming. Then I thought about some really crazy accounts of them having a heart chakra and not having a soul. They reached out to me telepathically.
1. Zetas: "Most of that is not true. We have a soul, and do not harm people"
Later:
2. Zetas: "We do not experience emotions the way you do. We have an academic understanding of it"
I was connected to their collective at that time, and could sense all the beings in the collective. I could experience the fast process as Zetas begin to arrive on a response through different nodes of their collect.
Another thing they said:
Zetas: "We often feel misunderstood" (I can't remember what prompted this)
What's funny is that during that time I could sense the feeling of emotion, even though they didn't express it. I responded to them:
Me: "When you said that, I could sense that you do have emotions of sadness, just subdued."
Zeta: "We don't express emotion"
(Yes, they do have emotion, it is just not expressed the way we do. It comes out as factual statements and you have to read between the lines if you can't feel their emotion)
Me: "Are you spirits? You seem like spirits to me"
Zetas: "We are not spirits, we are aliens"
Me: "I don't agree, you seem like spirits that identify as aliens because you are not as physical as us"
Zetas: "We can see why you would think that. It is your choice"
There was a long discussion of me explaining to them how humans think, why humans truly do what they do which is different than the objective analysis of human decision-making which is devoid of considering the huge impact emotions and fear play even at a governmental level. Even though they are extremely smart intellectually, and even incarnations as humans, they seemed to lack the experience to truly understand the way we think. A lot of this explaining I did to the collective was how you'd explain things to a toddler that has little experience and understanding of it. I was also trying to explain to them why I think it was a mistake to suppress their emotions, but that also humans express it too much, so a balance makes sense. I actually fell asleep while talking to them about this. When I woke up in the morning, I was still talking to them (my mouth was actually moving and I was saying things I didn't initiate).

On the ship. Note: while on the ship I felt additional awareness and knowledge so I just knew the answer to some things.
Me: "Were you the ones that gave me the urge to drive here today?"
Zetas: "Yes, we needed you here"
Me: "Why am I here?"
Zeta: "Because you connected to us. Also, you have been zeta in other lives. You gave permission, do we still have permission?"
Me: "I wouldn't have come here with an inkling what would happen. Yes, as long as you don't hurt me."
Zeta: "We would not hurt you"
Me: "Do you abduct people without permission?"
Zeta: "We do not call it abduction, they are guests. We always have permission. It's usually from their soul."
Me: "To a human incarnation, that is not permission and is why they may feel violated."
Zeta: "We are still learning too. We used to think permission from their soul was enough because we didn't consider someone's incarnation conscious in the same way and able to make the decisions. We would defer to the higher self"
"We realized that was a mistake and caused a lot of fear. We did not hurt them. We are re-thinking our approach. There are some that will hurt people because they have their own agenda, but that does not represent the zeta collective."
2. Later:
Me: "Before, I talked to your collective, why am I only talking to an individual now?
Zeta: "We have the capability to talk to you directly, and talk for the collective. We understand it is easier for you.

They did indicate time was limited. A lot of the conversation was about the possible futures of mankind and the timelines we're currently on, what we're doing to the Earth, explaining the holo-deck room or whatever it was worked to allow me to experience these timelines and preparing me to use it. Being shown around the ship took a lot of time.

They are not talkative and unless they have a reason to talk to you, then they are not going to talk unless you talk to them first.

Other than collecting DNA tests what where they hoping to find?

I did ask a lot of questions while they were extracting genetic material. They explained wasn't DNA. It was my soul genetics, like DNA but not the same, not made out of matter but light and energy. They were looking to enhance themselves. They explained humans carry a blending of different higher dimensional genetics. I also carried draconians, and other ETs that humans didn't typically carry.
I also carry a stable blending of human and zeta genetics that was good for making hybrids and they were going to create hybrids, and already had some from me from previous encounters I don't remember at all.
I asked if I'd ever meet them and they said yes.
They also wanted to study me to figure out why I was able to activate latent psychic human abilities and awareness that others could not activate successfully. The reason was partially scientific but also because they believed it would help their own incarnations.

Was this in a dream state or physical abduction?

Physical, not dreaming. I was in my car and had pulled over and gotten out. I was standing when it came over my head. I had left my body, OOB, but that's still physical. They explained that I was in a "4th dimensional" energy body. It felt a lot different. Much more pleasant and euphoric.

Gosh I wish I could study their tech.

I don't think it'd do much good. I've asked them about their tech and they've explained it is inter-dimensional and energy-based and doesn't work with matter and physical tools the way we'd expect it would.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Most of your text seems to be about the ships appearance, yet Im not gathering much useful information as far as how they are built to travel as they do. - Minor details of the types of metals, wields, curvature, color, texture, almost anything of substance would provide more as far as how they are capable of doing what they are. Any other memories?

That night when I was standing outside my car and seeing the ship in the distance, all I saw was a very large dark silhouette (like the size of a mountain) and lights when it was off over the mountains. When it came over my head, it was too bright to make out anything and then almost immediately after i was over my head.

To quote what I said when I first stopped my car on the side after I saw the ship flying over the mountain range, "Holy sh*t" :-)

However, other times I've seen smaller ships of theirs around hanging out at my house, and even visiting me. Ironically, "colors" is quite humerous because there was none. Their ships were clear, like glass. During the day, I could walk around and look up and make out the edge of the ship by walking around until I saw the edge of the lensing effect of the ship. this smaller ship was about the width of, if not a little smaller than, our house. So maybe a little under 50 feet wide. It typically actually flew into our house and could go right through it, undetected, no damage. My room was on the edge with cathedral ceilings, so it only went far enough into the house to basically be visible right below the ceiling.

At night, these ships or ship (not sure if they were always the same one) were a little more visible to me. I could see pulsing energy like lightning arcing around it. The energy was a white with some very light pinks and purples.

I could also see the beings themselves because they were often hanging around on the floor of my room and one time visited me outside at like 2am. They were translucent, dark, silhouettes of tall and short zetas. I could make out things like a belt and edge of a lycra suit but colors were hard to make out. I was only seeing shades of grey and that's probably just my 3rd eye not able to make out their colors.

P.S. extremely skeptical of the experience. You seemed to try to give an authentic account of the event but there is so much lacking from top to bottom. It'd be nice to believe you,

Just so you understand, I will answer questions because that's how I am, but I don't care whether or not you believe me. I wouldn't even recommend believing something without discernment nor is there any benefit to making up your mind one way or the other. I don't have blueprints or anything like that

If there's anything you want me to describe more, feel free to ask. Take from it what you will.

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Dwagon

And? Where are the pictures, the videos the little toy they gave you to examine?
And what is it you can do others can't?

I didn't yet own a mobile phone (I got one in 2004) and didn't have a digi cam with me. :-) I was on US 7 in Vermont. I had my car, my flashlight, and nothing else.

I tried photographing the other ships that were around my house with a digital camera, nothing came out.

Please note: If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. I'm trying to bring knowledge, not convince people of anything. If you don't believe me, there's some value in that still since it may prepare you in case it ever happens to you. Or maybe value in learning the message they gave. Or maybe no value at all.

I really want you all to have your own experiences. I can't say whether learning telepathy would do it or not, but considering we talked telepathically first, that'd be a good start.
edit on 18-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: fakedirt

In the OP's other thread "My encounters with ET" the OP described being "taken" from his bedroom.

You are mistaken. I never said I was taken from my bedroom.

I was very clear I was picked up on US 7 in Vermont anywhere I talked about this. I was also very clear that I felt the urge to go on that trip and had had previous conversations with them telepathically from my bedroom, and seen them in my bedroom on other occasions.

However, I was very clear where they picked me up.

Btw, I'm not calling you out. I don't want this to be some "he said/she said" thing. If there was something I wrote in the previous thread that was unclear, please quote it and ask me about it. However, I was never picked up in my house and I wouldn't say that.

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: KansasGirl

When a person is making up stories, the person often forgets the details of what has been said. Contradictions start surfacing.

Nonsense on two accounts:
1. People generally make bad witnesses, period. This is well-documented from police investigations, etc.
2. That kind of silliness offers no value, especially since KansasGirl was mistaken.

originally posted by: fakedirt

can you now confirm restricted access as mentioned previously in another
thread?

many thanks in advance,

fakedirt.

Is that what you meant? Yes, then. They weren't physically blocking me from it but I also was not given permission :-)

I thought about running to it but resisted the impulse

originally posted by: oloufo

what if some day we met aliens and then we learn they never made contact before and they does'nt visit earth. wouldn't it be funny?

I would presume a majority out there haven't visited Earth and haven't made contact.

originally posted by: andy06shake

What did you talk about with the Grey for two hours?

See my post a few min ago with some of the things I remember. Most of it was the lecturing me on what humans are doing to Earth and things like that.

originally posted by: Spacespider

Could you please check out a jointly-operated human and alien underground facility exists under Archuleta Mesa on the Colorado-New Mexico border near the town of Dulce, New Mexico, in the United States.

Dulce Base I believe its called.

Or just check if its just all stories... I was a big fan of Phil Schneider

I don't know yet one way or the other. I'll tell you if that changes or anything comes to me. I don't know anything about Phil Schneider.
edit on 18-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Questions:

What did the navigational displays / controls look like?

What was the texture of the wood table like?

edit on 18-2-2019 by james1947 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wished you asked them about the afterlife.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: james1947

Questions:

What did the navigational displays / controls look like?

I don't know the answer to this. I'll tell you what I do know. They said they controlled the ship mentally. I don't know what that means. Does it mean the ship is always connected to their collective, or do individuals control it, or what? No clue. Considering there was a higher-vibrational part of the ship I didn't even get to, it's hard to say if I could even expect to see anything navigational-related where I was.

The only thing I saw that looked like it could be used for navigational purposes, since it definitely would cover that use case, was that interactive immersive environment I mentioned in the room I went to from the hallway, which they used to project realities to my mind of future Earth's, of gaia and nature, and things like that. I could interact with what I was experiencing, and it was tapped directly into my mind, bypassing senses. So, obviously, it could be used for that purpose. Whether it ever was, that's another question, and I don't know. I'll definitely ask more about that next time I get a chance to.

Throughout the ship, I saw random lights and flashing lights here or there like square LEDs, and I didn't think those were control-related and never saw them interact with them. I figured they were indicators related to the rooms and areas.

originally posted by: james1947
What was the texture of the wood table like?

Smooth and somewhat shiny. Like a conference table. If you saw it, you wouldn't be able to tell if it were solid wood or artificial but it did have a wood-grain to it.

originally posted by: HepCat
I wished you asked them about the afterlife.

I have, both them and other "ETs". Always a similar answer. First of all, they made sure I understood how precious life was and the opportunity we have to experience. However, when we die, it's just our body. We sometimes return to their "level", sometimes higher "level" depending on the person but we always pass through the level they are at for some time. Unlike us, or most of us, they remember their other lives (and not just a few) and stay connected to the collective so it's less scary for them.

Also, when they put me in that immersive environment, it covered all of this, like an educational immersive video. But I did ask other times too when talking to them telepathically.
edit on 19-2-2019 by Dwagon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The problem is some do not know how to be a non judgmental observer in their own life narrative while other(s) try to slave or drag them through it... deep focus or samadhi in children is often called zoning out or day dreaming.

samadhi all the windows of the "house" to remove the builders; what occurs? two guardians at the gate then try to enter and kill you but being a gatless gate? they only entrap themselves by their own narratives they have become attached to in samadhi of a perception.

hearers/vinya/arhants get attached or adhere via the ear... not speaking of "heard" fills no cup of formation and yet it does, the cup/bowl it was intended for, much like a shipping container.

the awakened one they identified with as awake? is their trust or faith that they will uphold the law of the hearers, however ear aflame is no different than eye aflame in the seers when one adheres or is an arhant to that sense...

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I believe you. A lot of what you describe of the ship I remember too but not connected to the Grays. Some though. And one thing you wrote about the DNA-extraction and capabilities sort of gave me "oh, that might explain it" of an experience I had with a Gray. At the time I didn't understand why he would say such a thing because I thought they could do everything. Because one time I was very aware of what was happening and had control of the situation, kept asking questions and at one point he said something to the effect "I want to be able to do that too". That phrase is taken out of context now because I'm to lazy to go get my book where I write everything down, but maybe now I understand why he said that. Maybe they can't do everything. He wondered how I was able to "unlock" something - because I was aware of the situation and kept nagging him with my questions.

But unlike you I still don't trust them. And yes it has to do with the fact I feel violated when they come and take me and that they don't explain to me what they are doing and why. However I did have one conversation with them and they did feel sort of neutral and I could understand them of sorts. But for some reason I still have intense fear of them sometimes. But I don't have any memory of the hurting me to be honest.

I've also been explained about the dimensions. Earth. Life.

Have you ever met an hybrid?
I'm sure I have. I have three memories of them and they look very human but at the same time not. Ver small nose and mouth and blonde yellowish hair with a very ugly/bad haircut haha.

posted on Feb, 24 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a short cut "to know" emotion wise, compassion is not the same as empathy... telepathy has to do with the eye and ear activating the 3rd eye or the 4th dimensional seeing you speak of. Compassion does not know what the pain of a hammer on a finger feels like when mis-striking a nail, empathy does.

It is said that a yana of Buddhism does not go below the heart cakra/wheel/plane of being level as that is where duality starts. Humans are seen as inverted as the head and heart are typically "impure" or "stained" from the three lower cakra.

For the third yana or vajrayanna that is the clear light phenomenon of being... much like compassion and empathy? Such a thing cannot be told or intoned/in-tuned it must be directly experienced enough times or in a flash of insight know it.

The other path or yana is the hearer path... the one that listens with the ear consciousness. The higher self is the upper three and the lower self is the lower three and the vajra is the union where birth is given to both. Used to be known as "front three three, rear three three"... however; just like all koans there are certain "dans" to such a phrase that is those rote/poison to those not knowing, and simply knowing to those that do.

Many people were upset/mad and still are at "The Gateless Gate" and the "beat generation" for muddying the waters of what the noble path(s) are.

The introduction to reality is not birth, birth is the introduction to direct experience which leads to empathy or knowing/further knowledge... always available in the right hand of the bhavacakra. Admitting ignorance(no fault) is one action away from doing called not knowing... a quest or search for more knowledge or the spreading of it... the manure of experience. The thirst or desire, greed, craving of duality just falls down into lower states of birth.

Equanimity sees no difference in the suchness/tathagata of any and all being no matter the cakra... that's the goal to equal the historical skayamuni before he left this plane/timeline. He introduced other buddhas just as accessible... to further along the path of the ten bhumis... sorry for all the conceptual language; but only one arm is free to move in this realm/timeline of "stupid"

btw tech and cross tech is deemed too dangerous thats the typical of "why" and restrictions/demerit of even thinking of such a thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
"During the day, I could walk around and look up and make out the edge of the ship by walking around until I saw the edge of the lensing effect of the ship."

Not for nothing, but I've seen this. Thought I was having a stroke.

Anyway, if you're still answering questions:

1. Has your life improved in any way after these experiences or is it more of a zen "before enlightenment, carrying water, after enlightenment, carrying water" kind of thing.
2. Do you feel that you have a better understanding of the world now, IE can concretely answer questions at least to yourself about some of the big mysteries. Or are you still curious about things.
3. Are there negative aspects you haven't spoken of yet?
4. Do you have any more info on these "other" groups with alternative agendas? I realize that it is probably not the ideal, focusing on the possible threats out there but for me contact with ET is largely about understanding exactly what everyone's place is in the broader scheme. This includes potential dangers.
5. Have they imparted practical knowledge to you, either methods of psychic training or any other means to progress yourself as an individual?

Thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Your detailed response is so very appreciated. The conversations give a ton of useful insight. It also now correlates with and adds to other recounts of experience.

Wishing you the best. Thank you for sharing you time and experience with us.

posted on Mar, 1 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I think of it like a Ruick’s Cube that should only rotate level (horizontally).

If you go vertical things get all screwed up. I know several T&C-25 gurus who convinced themselves that their gender was wrong and went for the sexual reassignment route!

If you stay on the plane, you might get turned around, but you can always get more twisted and end up back on course.

To misquote Eyeore, it ain’t much of a penis, but i’m kind of attached to it!!

@OP, anything “astral” should always be “suspect” and it helps to keep your story straight. Conflicting facts do not assist in the veracity of your description.

Then again, sure beats arguing politics!!

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

phenomena... is always spooky action at a distance. As it is not self, impermanent, and concern about the(ir) world? Prone to suffer.

Have a look around your apartment/flat as skin flakes, blood, urine, hair etc. are left around and well... in awareness that is/was a part of you.

So looking around your apartment/flat... you should be able to find, this "culture" that exists there with you... size constraints yadda yadda vibrational frequencies yadda yadda. More likely you visited your refrigerator or bathroom or some other feature in your home that is inhabited by other life forms... the decorations etc snagged from your wormhole-esque drag through it too it.

Return to the source... ring a bell? Follow that dander etc and you'll find the source of our culture... P.S. don't clean under the crisper drawer! Ah! our entire civilization was cradled there !!!

May sound odd and or funny but yet? It is true... they will appear as archetypes etc in you minds eye they also dwell inside your body and like to appear "sterile and clean" only because that's the LAST thing they want you to do

I like your description there BEBOG, of fungi and bacteria, of colonies of mycelium, even the fairy-rings of the medow. From memory, here on ATS it was said of the greys that their mind was easier to navigate when thought of as a colony of mycelium. The indiviual greys as the equivalent of mushrooms; a bridge between realities perhaps?

I wonder, do they see humans as gods? The gods of the west, and bhuddism too perhaps, are seen to be above mere humans and are said to dwell in a "higher" world. Or could it be that the greys see us as their equivalent of the kami of Shinto Japan? A simpler and more equitable view?

edit on 2-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: neatness

posted on Mar, 2 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi there, im familiar with whats going on with you to some basic extent. I have my own spiritual experiences so i can relate. Next time you are asking questions with these alien friends of yours, would you be able to remember to forward these questions i have for them?

- In what year will there be public mass alien contact?

- In what year will humanity join an intergalactic confederation of alien races?

- How do they reproduce, is it through a form of sex or is it beyond that since they exist in these higher energy states?

- As a race what is their spiritual mission they have incarnated to experience?

- What is love to them?

- What is god to them?
edit on 2-3-2019 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join