It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Want Your Guns (Even By Executive Order) But Can't Explain How To Rectify This Situation:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The founders wrote our second amendment in such a way that was meant to never be limited. "Shall not be infringed" means exactly what it states. It's not subject to interpretation. But we live in a country that has hundreds of gun laws that restrict the second in some way. Even the OP agrees with some of those restrictions in his post - which is exactly why a executive order to seize our guns is going to work. Gun owners have collectively sat on their asses and refused to exercise their natural right to rebellion every time the government has acted unconstitutionally and infringed upon our second. What would be different when they do it the next time? Nothing.

The executive order will come. I will live to see it in my lifetime, and the gun owners of the USA will whine, and grumble, and roll over and give all their guns away to the government.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans

The executive order will come. I will live to see it in my lifetime, and the gun owners of the USA will whine, and grumble, and roll over and give all their guns away to the government.

You are wrong, you will never ever never going to see any real numbers of gun owners turn in their weapons. Never going to happen.
edit on 17-2-2019 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I say let them try. Im canadian and I own more rifles then most americans. So yeah over my cold dead corpse.

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: visitedbythem

hahahahah

nice boots Ghostrider

The Boots are very small, as is the 50 mag

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Using an executive order to assist the enforcement of current laws is a lot different from using one to remove an amendment from the constitution and strip rights from American citizens.

I figured the speaker of the house would know the difference......

Pssssst! The speaker of the house is Pelosi. All assumption of intelligence should not be considered active.

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
February 27, 2019

New York Governor Cuomo just signed into law, GUN CONFISCATION.

Source: bigleaguepolitics.com...

From now on, only criminals can have guns in the State of New York.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join