It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World class remote viewers release a 9/11 video on Youtube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I could not post this to the other site, its restricted.

World Class set of remote viewers have just released this production of their session on Youtube. It knows surprise they found the towers and WTC7 were controlled demolition. They saw the men who carried it out and how they planted the devices

Diagrams and drawings are provided.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jesushere
I could not post this to the other site, its restricted.

World Class set of remote viewers have just released this production of their session on Youtube. It knows surprise they found the towers and WTC7 were controlled demolition. They saw the men who carried it out and how they planted the devices

Diagrams and drawings are provided.

We already knew the Mayor gave them Executive permission ONLY HE CAN GET OR GIVE UNDER SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH WERE ARTIFICIALLY MANUFACTURED THAT DAY... to demolish the Government buildings that were pre-wired for National Securities reasons....we also know that the buildings were intentionally located together so that this protocal could be actioned at a future date ...only a direct(terrorist level) threat to National Security can trigger this series of actions.It was all done to destroy evidence located in this Government Building they "pulled" and also in the area of the Pentagon they intentionally destroyed....data located at both locations is the evidence that needed to be destroyed which is what triggered the entire operation....an IMMEDIATE NEED TO DESTROY THIS EVIDENCE...actioned by levels that have to be highest Government levels.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yep, your second post paragraph says it so well.....

I certify this accounting of the logistics agrees with the pilots either common sense

I usually post a pic of the first photos at Shanksville for a quick iq test........see if ya think a plane crashed there

edit on 16-2-2019 by GBP/JPY because: Texas Forever

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jesushere

Who are the World class remote viewers and what makes them stand out as World class , do they have a history of success in remote viewing ?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Thank god! How would we ever know that 9/11 is suspicious without this video produced in 2019!?
edit on 16-2-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Anyone ever consider that someone knew what the terrorists were trying to do from minute one and facilitated them subversively....letting them do their thing...then at the appropriate time TAKING REMOTE CONTROL OF THOSE PLANES and using Military grade navigation and targeting /satellite level accuracy removed control from the dipstick Terrorists hands and pinpointed those planes to their destinations REMOTELY.

The Terrorists were Fallguys….and the Military guided those planes in.

The Twin Towers were Fallguys for the Building #7 that contained evidence that had to be 86ed.

The non-Domestic ForeignTerrorists were Fallguys for the domestic terrorists who colluded in allowing the buildings to be wired so they could collect Insurance monies.

The Mayor was a Fallguy for the Military people behind the scenes who really pulled the trigger to 86 Building#7...the audio of him saying "pull it" was intentionally leaked and documented....the coverup was going to be if they got caught that the Mayor gave permission to destroy the Building to save others.

Edit.....A similar Plane attack on the NATIONAL SYMBOLISM of the Pentagon was a Fallguy for the pinpoint Missile attack on the specific area of the Pentagon containing the corroborating evidence to that also being 86ed in Building #7.
edit on 16-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I certify this accounting of the logistics agrees with the pilots either common sense

I usually post a pic of the first photos at Shanksville for a quick iq test........see if ya think a plane crashed there

If we see another pic of this scene that has added debris........think

Not only that but the dirt in the foreground looks like someone used a machine to place it.....blade marks from a skid steer

I run a 14 foot blade and a skid steer Takeuchi

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

There is a picture of the Missile hole in the Pentagon building with a Mop leaning against the outside of the wall for perfect size perspective in Pt.1 of the Videos @7:33....it is beyond laughable that any plane could have made that hole.

This was a loosely put together operation....actioned in a exact pattern America saw when JFK was murdered...there was a Bush signature upon everything once the first few layers of the onion come back.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What I don't luke about how they do their viewing is that Courtney Brown is the one who tasks the targets. I have a strong suspicion that his research and opinions on what happened (with ALL of heir projects and targets) gets picked up by the remote viewers, and that's what they are seeing. I read a couple of his (Courtney Brown) wacky books on ET, and then noticed that he results from one of their remote viewing projects concerning ET lined up exactly with his opinion.

So it's a fault in their process. They need to get someone unknown to the viewers to task the targets. I've asked him about it and he replied "That can happen but not with me because I clear my mind before I task them" or some crap.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Drone planes in NY.

Cruise missile in DC.

Passenger airline shot down in Shanksville.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Cool details in that post ......Girl......makes me wanna go type some of that in.......see what the clackity box says....

About Kennedy's day......I was in the sixth grade

Being a natural detective, the one thing that stood out.....the reports of those close to the scene said they smelled gunpowder and heard a shot from the car itself........that days bational TV report.........at the end........they said they were sure they came from the car......

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Courtney brown is a showman with a fantastical imagination. As far as remote viewing is concerned, i think he does the process a great disservice.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Cool details in that post ......Girl......makes me wanna go type some of that in.......see what the clackity box says....

About Kennedy's day......I was in the sixth grade

Being a natural detective, the one thing that stood out.....the reports of those close to the scene said they smelled gunpowder and heard a shot from the car itself........that days bational TV report.........at the end........they said they were sure they came from the car......

Lower front bottom righthand quadrant of the Presidents path at curb height sewer hole level....final shot...among other shots this one created the most visible damage.Thats why they all smelled gunpowder where they did...in the Mooreman films you can see the gunman and the motion in the sewer hole

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I want to see a mission impossible film that recreates the circumstances and mechanics of 9/11 and then thwarts the attack. Just for fun.

Someone asked about the remote viewers involved in this project and their professional background. I think it may be important to dig this information up and share it. Lookin at you OP.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

You are spot on! As soon as I saw Farsight Institute in the OP I knew it would be dodgy. There's been many a thread on here pursuing his nonsense.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Same old items of the truth movement that have been debunked over and over.

For you pentagon people...

Bringing Closure to the 9/11 Pentagon Debate
By John D. Wyndham | Oct 7, 2016 | Editor's Picks, Essays, Science, US | 269

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com...

Conclusion
Despite the clear evidence and its analysis using the scientific method of large plane impact, a substantial portion of the 9/11 truth movement, including accepted leaders and those involved in major organizations, continues to publicly endorse, adhere to, or promulgate talks, writings and films on false Pentagon hypotheses. Some simply offer criticisms and reject or ignore evidence that would bring closure to the argument. There is clear evidence by way of disintegrating truth groups that these endorsements and communications are injurious to the movement.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

There is zero evidence the jets were remote controlled. All your absurd fantasies do is further kill the credibility of the truth movement. It’s sad to see you contribute to the death throes of the truth movement,
edit on 16-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Donald Rumsfeld told me that flight 93 was shot down.

I'm inclined to believe him.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Did I miss it? Evidence of what?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It knows surprise they found the towers and WTC7 were controlled demolition.

How did CD systems survive the Jet impacts and and fires to initiate collapse at the areas of the jet impacts. Is it false the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 started at the areas of the jet impacts.

Seems for WTC1 and WTC2, you theory is DOA.
edit on 16-2-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join