It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Submitted for your perusal: Hate Crime Hoax Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.fakehatecrimes.org...

One of my favorite journalists, Tim Pool, referenced this website in one of his videos.
I checked it out and it does include a number of incidents I remember as "fake hate crimes".
So, I figured I'd share it.
See what, if any, discussion it spawns.
edit on 16-2-2019 by HarbingerOfShadows because: I made a oopsie.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Stupid law is stupid.

Unless we have love crimes!

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Crimes of passion maybe?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The Virgin Mary is looking down now saying they're all nuts.
Then some moron steals her ring and offers her a phone and says your son has my phone.
edit on 16-2-2019 by DEPAOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I see Smollet's case has been added. Good.
Now he needs to be punished.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Interesting to see that they peaked in November of 2016.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think gun control should be added to the hate crime hoax database.

Everytime something bad happens innocent people are punished.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What's the point of this site, besides being inflammatory?

It ain't fun trolling you guys anymore because you take this BS so seriously.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

The point is people are still sharing the original story on a lot of these instances as if they were real, this has built a perception in certain demographics minds that is faulty and untruthful and its important that these things be exposed. The MSM could do their job and report the corrections with as much veracity as the original account, but its purposeful manipulation. Imagine being so entrenched in your ideology you dont want to see the truth of it, sad state of affairs it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

Serious issues need to be taken seriously. Innocent people are effected by these hoax's ya know... Let alone all of us are affected when laws are made or talked about BECAUSE of fake hoaxs. Yes very serious.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: cenpuppie

The point is people are still sharing the original story on a lot of these instances as if they were real, this has built a perception in certain demographics minds that is faulty and untruthful and its important that these things be exposed. The MSM could do their job and report the corrections with as much veracity as the original account, but its purposeful manipulation. Imagine being so entrenched in your ideology you dont want to see the truth of it, sad state of affairs it is.

This is ironic, considering a website that has a list of 'hoaxed' hate crimes is the topic.

That list has what, 390 is entries dating back all the way to the 70s.

Thats 390 ish possible hoaxes in the last 50 years, opposed to how many real ones? Wheres the tracked website for that? Oh there's wiki i guess.

That website exist solely because someone is
entrenched in their ideology.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
OMG, I went back to the beginning of the list and it lists the Duke lacross case (case # 54 on the list). I did a search for the woman's name and she has a wiki page.

en.wikipedia.org...

After falsely accusing 4 white guys of rape, in 2010 she was arrested for: attempted murder, first-degree arson, assault and battery, identity theft, communicating threats, damage to property, resisting an officer, and misdemeanor child abuse. She remained out of jail on house arrest (which she repeatedly violated) and she later was convicted of contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, injury to personal property and resisting a public officer and the jury deadlocked 9–3 for not guilty on the felony arson charge but was unable to reach a decision on it - it seems the attempted murder isn't discussed. She was sentenced to 88 DAYS! which amounted to time served! This is just ridiculous for those charges!

In a totally separate incident, Mangum was arrested again for attempted murder on April 3, 2011, following accusations that she repeatedly stabbed and seriously injured a boyfriend, Reginald Daye. She was convicted of second-degree murder by a jury of seven men and five women and was sentenced to only 14 years, 2 months (minimum) and 18yr max.

How can a woman with such anti-social background get off so easily? She should be locked up for good. She almost ruined 4 men's lives, then she tried to murder 2 more men in the span of 1 year!

It's also telling that the media completely ignores these issues whenever a racial allegation comes up in the press, or even when a woman accuses a man of sexual "misconduct". I'm sure if we added the false allegations of sexual misconduct against men to this list, it would be hundred's of pages long.

edit on 2 16 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Are you purposefully being obtuse or are your panties in a bunch b/c it shines a light on how liberals use racism as a cudgel against innocent people (and I dare you to find examples where the liar was not a liberal). It's basically the same as the argument against "all women should be believed" when there are thousands upon thousands of examples of false allegations against men of sexual "misconduct" (usually rape), where the woman completely lies and fabricates a story to punish some man.

Both of these examples are prime reasons why race is such an issue in our country. It is a problem, for liberals who always want to be the victim, they dwell on racial issues and (in their minds) think conservatives do as well, when a vast majority of conservatives couldn't' care less about race. It really shows who is hung up on the racial issue, as liberal projection exposes their inner racist.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Here is another interesting one:

www.attacksontrumpsupporters.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The real question is, why don't you?

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

The term hate crime is dumb. A crime is a crime.

But if your not posting links to all the "hate" crimes that were true then you are only getting half the picture.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The purpose is reinforce to ignorant people that they are victims. Its ironic because those very same people are constantly pointing to an opposition group and telling them to stop playing the victim.

Again, actual list of actual hate crimes aggregated where?

Cricket cricket cricket.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The term hate crime is dumb. A crime is a crime.

But if your not posting links to all the "hate" crimes that were true then you are only getting half the picture.

The purpose isn't to 'get' the picture though, it's to paint one.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That's easy, go to practically every msm media outlet.
They sing it from the rooftops every time.

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

Not so much.
Could it used as such?
Sure.

But considering how quickly our media buries a story when it doesn't feed into their narrative.
This site is needed.

new topics

top topics

join