It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Unconditional Warfare

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Without the American Nuclear Bomb and the America effort the Germans would have aquired a nuclear device by 1947 and a plane to delpoy it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just wanted everyone to know that i appreciated your comments and this will be my last post on this thread.
Thanks again,

Dan

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtballDan
Just wanted everyone to know that i appreciated your comments and this will be my last post on this thread.
Thanks again,

Dan

Ya welcome

even though the comments were a bit rough for you at times

Good points tally from it though

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Without the American Nuclear Bomb and the America effort the Germans would have aquired a nuclear device by 1947 and a plane to delpoy it.

Yes, and same with the UK haveing jet aircraft.
Remember the germans lost airsuperiority.
The nuclear bomb wasnt used in europe so it helped nothing.
The actual effort was done by the allied powers, thats right everyone not just the USA.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

So what is your point, that America helped too? You asked who saved Europe, I said Russia and America. We aren't in disagreement over America's contribution. I'm simply pressing the fact that Russia's efforts slowed the German war machine, strained logistics, and quite possibly saved Britain. There's no telling if America would have even had an airstrip in striking range of germany by 1945 if the Russians hadn't been in the war. The arrogant and ignorant nature of the common American claim to have single-handedly saved the world is disgusting to me. I'd like to think that we had a better grip on reality than that, but from threads like this one I get the idea that we probably don't.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

If you stopped two pages ago, I would have sent you a cool $100.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Aelita]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not sure if ya going to get a reply to that.

Seems he done with it now

Then again, maybe OOPs will give us some more of his enlightening wisdom

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
LOL my convictions cannot be bought, thanks to everyone again, i will see you again someday in another post. Goodbye

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join