It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time for Unconditional Warfare

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
What war boils down to is the elimination of the enemy without withholding anything, and i think that its about time the United States does that. They need to show these people that you can go shoot at Americans and then hide behind some Arab woman because they know we wont shoot. People of American and the United States Military: It is now time to employ Full out warfare tactics, it is time we use what we used in ww2. A full out war, bombing everything taht we needed to bomb to achieve our goal. We should NOT hold back any longer. We will destroy EVERYONE associated with terrorists and once we CRUSH their backbone of support THEN they will collapse. I am sick and tired of hearing about how the terrorist just "blend" back into their society and they are EXTREMELY hard to catch. Someone must know about these terrorist and its about time we start killing the Associates. This is, I think, our course of action that we should take and we should engage this fully with the understanding that THIS tactic is the only one that will win and will win the war with terror faster. This sounds harsh and OH NO YOU WILL BE KILLING CIVILIANS! its about time we put down this load of BS and frickin go kill anyone associated with them: if their families help, a bomb will come from our plane to decimate their house, if their friend helps them or doesnt tell US troops about them then he will be destroyed. IT is time that America looks past the worlds bickerings on warfare and enters a new stage of fighting.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
And ladies and gentlemen, this is way the world is going...
I personally feel terrified because he may choose who governs me and I cant change it.
Also can I ask, are you prepared to walk out of the gevenva convention?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
******* !!!!!!!!!! NUKE ALL TROLLS !!!!!!!!!! *******

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Its not like the US has not used these tactics before. In world war 2 i can pull up COUNTLESS articles on atrocities commited by Americans and Germans and Russians. But by the American atrocities the war, in Europe, was ended far sooner. Americans used to, to avoid snipers and panzerfaust teams, drive their Sherman tanks THROUGH the houses of town. Right through the walls and occupents. And if the Germans were in a house next to a hospital or anything like that, they would just bomb the hell out of it. Also anybody hear of Dresden??!??!?!?!?! Unconditional warfare is already used by the Terrorists- why dont we just give them what they and their families, deserve?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PtballDan
Its not like the US has not used these tactics before. In world war 2 i can pull up COUNTLESS articles on atrocities commited by Americans and Germans and Russians.

Was this before or after you signed the geneva and UN conventions?

But by the American atrocities the war, in Europe, was ended far sooner. Americans used to, to avoid snipers and panzerfaust teams, drive their Sherman tanks THROUGH the houses of town. Right through the walls and occupents.

That was another time, I do not believe that the US troops did it willingly nor happily nor even where they aware of anyone being in the building.

And if the Germans were in a house next to a hospital or anything like that, they would just bomb the hell out of it. Also anybody hear of Dresden??!??!?!?!?!

That was a diffrent time, when there was no "terrorist" or "political activist" all there where was armies, militia, Navies, etc, etc.

Unconditional warfare is already used by the Terrorists- why dont we just give them what they and their families, deserve?

Because the United Kingdom and United States of America are supposed to stand for what?
"Liberty, freedom, democracy" The minute you use terrorist tactics you already forget what you are fighting for and instead just fight with out a meaning just a killer.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes it was another time but that does not neglect the fact that America used everything that was necessary to accomplish its goals. Also you failed to adress my DRESDEN atrocity. The Geneva Code is a bunch of BS that hardly anyone even abides to anyways. And finally we are a country that has a military with strength, not a frickin liberal one that would say"lets listen to everyones comment" and OH NO we cant shoot injured Iraqis even though they blew us up before when they were acting dead, and OH NO we cant "take out" their families even though they support them, and OH NO we couldnt possibly have CIVILIAN CASUALITIES!!!!!! oh the horror!!! Hey its their fault if they die and maybe if they actually turned in terrorists instead of helping them, then i might feel sorry for them.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
PtballDan

Don't let yourselve get frustrated with the terrorist stradegy. This is what they are trying to accomplish. Frustration, anger, hate, fear. The US stands for much much more than just annialating anything in its path.

I think that your thoughts about needing to take better and more efficient action are plausible, but your approch and mindset to achieve that are not what America stands for. We need to find a way to better achieve our goals in the middleast whilst at the same time trying to keep the hearts and minds of the people, otherwise we will continue to cause more hate and terrorist organisations will grow and strengthen. We all want to see an end to this mess, however making the wrong decisions will cause much more damage than good.

Carburetor

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is what you say

What war boils down to is the elimination of the enemy without withholding anything, and i think that its about time the United States does that. They need to show these people that you can go shoot at Americans and then hide behind some Arab woman because they know we wont shoot. People of American and the United States Military: It is now time to employ Full out warfare tactics, it is time we use what we used in ww2. A full out war, bombing everything taht we needed to bomb to achieve our goal. We should NOT hold back any longer. We will destroy EVERYONE associated with terrorists and once we CRUSH their backbone of support THEN they will collapse. I am sick and tired of hearing about how the terrorist just "blend" back into their society and they are EXTREMELY hard to catch. Someone must know about these terrorist and its about time we start killing the Associates. This is, I think, our course of action that we should take and we should engage this fully with the understanding that THIS tactic is the only one that will win and will win the war with terror faster. This sounds harsh and OH NO YOU WILL BE KILLING CIVILIANS! its about time we put down this load of BS and frickin go kill anyone associated with them: if their families help, a bomb will come from our plane to decimate their house, if their friend helps them or doesnt tell US troops about them then he will be destroyed. IT is time that America looks past the worlds bickerings on warfare and enters a new stage of fighting.

And then you said this in my thread about Terrorism...

What kind of a sick whacked up person are you? you sit with your frail little body behind your chair and chirp your "comments" oblivious to the reality that surrounds you. Guerilla warfare is effective against most anything that has to do with government or military. But what i find absurd is the fact that you think that terrorism could possibly be "good." Yea ya know, making a reasonably justifiying reason for killing millions of Jews in concentration camps is just about as plausible as your comment. You are a sophomoric pansy who thinks that "i can say whatever i want bc i am granted the right and i can piss on my people and my military forces behind my desk." You Do have the right but really DO YOU? HAVE YOU SACRIFICED ANYTHING for your country or would you even think about sacrifcing yourself for something higher? all you are is a selfish, gloat who feeds off of others work for their own freedom. You should be ashamed even to exist.

I would just like to say, you are new here so I want to give you some pointers. Number one, write in paragraphs, they are easier to read. Number two calm down and breath. Number three don't insult people, you get warned. Number four, be respectful which means stating the truth. Number five, trolls are bad.

You sound awful contradictory in these posts...what's your point again?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Yes it was another time but that does not neglect the fact that America used everything that was necessary to accomplish its goals. Also you failed to adress my DRESDEN atrocity.
[/qutoe]
Yes, did it make them happy?
was it the "right" thign to do?
NO!

The Geneva Code is a bunch of BS that hardly anyone even abides to anyways.

NO IT IS NOT!
You dont understand what it means , this in fullwarfare protects POW's, defends the rights of civilians and stops the tactics used in the japanese camps in WW2. Would you like it if you as a service man was tortured by I dunno a proffesional soldier? NO
Also, the fact is WE obey it!
We live by its moral standards and we wont lower ourselves to the level you suggest!
We wont be drawn down into the slime!

And finally we are a country that has a military with strength, not a frickin liberal one that would say"lets listen to everyones comment" and OH NO we cant shoot injured Iraqis even though they blew us up before when they were acting dead, and OH NO we cant "take out" their families even though they support them, and OH NO we couldnt possibly have CIVILIAN CASUALITIES!!!!!! oh the horror!!! Hey its their fault if they die and maybe if they actually turned in terrorists instead of helping them, then i might feel sorry for them.

Your country , sorry to say this, like mine has built its power on suffering and killing. Military strength alone doesnt make a country, it makes a dictator ship.

Only lately has our ways changed and only lately have we seen what happens when we attack civilians, there is no one left.
The poeple in iraq help them because america bombs and kills thier peopel , all of the time its acidental I might add, but still if you where seeing your people dieing around you at the hands of "liberators" would you feel comfertable with them?
NO.

Why dont you go to iraq?
HUH!

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
******* !!!!!!!!!! NUKE ALL TROLLS !!!!!!!!!! *******

I is a ultra rare event that MA and I agree on an issue but in this case his advice is sound. Please do not feed the trolls

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My son graduated from basic training this month and will soon be deployed overseas. He say's he has no problem whatsoever shooting a terrorist or mad bomber or someone who is trying to kill him.

He just has one fear about it.

His only real concern is that he might have to shoot a kid. He prays to god that he doesn't have to live the rest of his life with something like that on his mind.

What you propose wouldn't just destroy the terrorist and their families, it would destroy those who had to commit such acts as well.

Our armed forces are made up of voluntary, professional soldiers who don't go around killing the innocent bystanders. (Most of the time. I wonder about Fallujah)

The terrorist on the other hand will kill as many civilians as they can just to get to one soldier.

I think the differance between a soldier and a terrorist is one can still feel his/ her humanity and the other cannot.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
I is a ultra rare event that MA and I agree on an issue but in this case his advice is sound. Please do not feed the trolls

I cant fight it Fred!
Its just too tempting to poke at the holes in the story!
---Must---not---reply---to----troll----arrrghh

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Our armed forces are made up of voluntary, professional soldiers who don't go around killing the innocent bystanders. (Most of the time. I wonder about Fallujah)

Love and light,

Wupy

respectfully, I would like to state to you that your son has a fine profession, the sameful thing will be when he has to pull the trigger. For on that day your goverment has failed to protect you and your son and has put him in harms way to protect you. I also think you should read Howard Zinn's a peoples history of the united states. There are many an instance in the past where the U.S. have killed innocents, not just Fallujah. In Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why does a thread condoning genocide against Muslims get spawned here every day and why do they not get locked?

Its not like they're not being blown up as we type right now. I guess some people are just bloodthirsty vampires who have no quenching of their bloodlust.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Frith]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
I guess some people are just bloodthirsty vampires who have no quenching of their bloodlust.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by Frith]

Thirst for the blood of the guilty and whom justice has not come down upon is not inherently evil is it?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I find though that most of the AMerican Soldiers from ww2 (i know i go back to this alot) grew up without horrid memories or mental destruction. IF they did it back then in a conventional war, then we should be able to do it in a war against . They are soldiers, they have to do what they have to do and if you want your boy comin back alive you better hope they initiate some sort of "backbreaking" campaign or we will never defeat these ists. If anyone has seen "The Rules of Engagement" you find that in these ists, they are anyone- even a little was at Americans in the movie- I do not care or not how old the human being is but if they, or anyone else aids to the of my fellow citizens then they will be killed.

To oops: In your Thread i was talking about how you can sit behind your desk and say all you want but youll never understand how your countrymen sacrificed themselves for you. Also i was talking about how terroists kill civilians in COLD . Those civilians were not going to aide in the or participate in the of the others' families- The ists families and friends however are NOT -THEY need to realize that they CANT do that and they WILL suffer the consequences.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by PtballDan]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Thirst for the blood of the guilty and whom justice has not come down upon is not inherently evil is it?

So many threads here consist of full warfare against a small group of violent people. People that were not violent before the invasion of Iraq. Throwing bombs and other heavy munitions on supsected small groups of violent people creates a multitude of nonviolent people deaths. There is no excuse for this and it continues today in Iraq and Afghanistan. Voluntary soldiers and those who support this type of action will get no sympathy from me as this needless body count continues to rise.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Sorry ptballdann you just come across as a warmonger...you want the US to be like the Israeli army and shoot children? Or how about when they ran over my classmate with a bulldozer because she wouldn't get out of the way when they wanted to raze a palestinian doctors home.

You didn't even read my post, you insulted me, and accused me of wanting to kill innocent people. Now you are ranting that the U.S. should by all means kill anyone associated with 'terrorists' that are fighting an illegal occupation of their country.

Before the war Saddam was known for supporting gender equality and now
After the war women will be forced to live under Sharia law. Do you know what that is??

Some people are fighting for the country they lost ptbulldan. You would too and you would hate any american that condemned you for it and labeled you a terrorist for fighting for your motherland. And let me tell you. Iraq is the birthplace of many ancient civilizations, they are not some lowly arab culture, they have status, and had status, until we robbed them.

EDIT: The israeli's attacked their OSIRAQ reactor because Iraq would have become a great nation. All they while they were hiding their own Dimona plant

[edit on 28-2-2005 by 00PS]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

Originally posted by 00PS

So many threads here consist of full warfare against a small group of violent people. People that were not violent before the invasion of Iraq. Throwing bombs and other heavy munitions on supsected small groups of violent people creates a multitude of nonviolent people deaths. There is no excuse for this and it continues today in Iraq and Afghanistan. Voluntary soldiers and those who support this type of action will get no sympathy from me as this needless body count continues to rise.

In 1998 I was a freshman in college and I lost many friends because they were 'non-violent' activists. I wasn't violent but I openly discussed how violence is sometiems necessary to achieve goals. I would like to be a hippie and believe in love and the spirit of man and how unity will unite us all and bring peace but until that day there are wars going on.

I am not a violent type, but I am not afraid to use violent in a struggle for liberation.

I agree with you, after the second Iraq war began, many people turned on their angry switch..when will they turn them off? I dunno I guess I've always been ready, not angry. It's different.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I find though that most of the AMerican Soldiers from ww2 (i know i go back to this alot) grew up without horrid memories or mental destruction.

The war was terrible and the tactics used even worse, we owe it to ourselves and to the men and women that died in WW1 and WW2 NOT to repeat the mistakes made.

IF they did it back then in a conventional war, then we should be able to do it in a war against terror.

They done it in a time where the rules where grey.

They are soldiers, they have to do what they have to do and if you want your boy comin back alive you better hope they initiate some sort of "backbreaking" campaign or we will never defeat these terrorists.

The way to get his son home is to , not get into the fight in the first place.
Why is it that people WANT to fight?
We owe it to the military to NOT send them in unless its absolutely necessary, they are not there to die for us but to fight for us.
Remember the diffrence.
Terrorism cant be defeated, simple.
The tools for terror can be though.

If anyone has seen "The Rules of Engagement" you find that in these terrorists, they are anyone- even a little girl was shooting at Americans in the movie- I do not care or not how old the human being is but if they, or anyone else aids to the death of my fellow citizens then they will be killed.

Mabye you should be the one to pull the trigger?
These people are taught like you and I to hate the enemy...the diffrence is they dont get shown the alternative.

How about NOT watching movies and looking up pictures like these:

Can you pull the trigger on this?
Tell me you can so you can be the first person i click "ignore" to, if anyone could pull the trigger on this the frankly I feel pity for you...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join