It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S E D I T I O N Within the ranks of US Government When does it become enforcable for Conduct

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
So it's has come to my attention that many Politicians, Actors, MSM, Google, & Businesses Ect... has been Conducting actions operations and procedures that are Wholly seditious in nature For clarity lets define it:

se·di·tion
noun: sedition; plural noun: seditions

Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.
synonyms: Incitement (to riot/rebellion), agitation, rabble-rousing, fomentation (of discontent), troublemaking, provocation, inflaming; rebellion, revolt, insurrection, rioting, mutiny, insurgence, insurgency, subversion, civil disorder, insubordination, disobedience, resistance, defiance

For an Example i will Quote the Current Speaker of the House not too long ago.. Nancy Pelosi: "I Don't Even Know Why There Aren't Uprisings All Over The Country"

When does this mentality Abate? or be enforced as seditious in nature?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well, it’s historicaly known that all governments uses its own people in any way they can to push their own agenda.

That’s why the left is asking the sheeple to go out in the streets. They need a civil war right now to divert attention of what’s going to be released.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
For example: "President Trump would unconstitutionally usurp congressional authority by declaring an emergency based upon unfounded hype rather than any substantive emergency," Castro added.

@JoaquinCastrotx and I aren’t going to let the President declare a fake national emergency without a fight.

FACTS ANYONE????? or just rhetoric ? Conduct & Speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state Based on what ?Are there any factual basis to declare information "unfounded hype" & "fake Information" AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL ? that last one's a biggie!!

I think the President of the United States is a VERY Well INFORMED Man.
edit on 15-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Does the national emergency grant Trump extra powers to reach the traitors and put them away? How many abilities have been unlocked by declaring this national emergency?

Any impact on habeas corpus?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
These are Congressional representatives calling Constitutional Presidential actions - Unconstitutional W/O any merit.

Isn't that a form of sedition??

a reply to: vinifalou

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
These are Congressional representatives calling Constitutional Presidential actions - Unconstitutional W/O any merit.

I think that's called an opinion. I think that's covered in the constitution.

Sedition is when you blatantly lie to the taxpayers to enhance your personal agenda and selling out to the Russians.
edit on 15-2-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Sedition is when you blatantly lie to the taxpayers to enhance your personal agenda and selling out to the Russians.

Oh, shoot. Right the Russians, what was it again that we're doing for them now? I forget

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state.

Calling a Constitutional Action Unconstitutional by a Congressional representative is the very definition of ...

Incitement :the action of provoking unlawful behavior or urging someone to behave unlawfully. Provoking is the key word there.....

The President has acted Lawfully within his constitutional right to declare a N.E......

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

You people are pathological.

Obama declared 10 national emergencies.
Bush declared 12

Trump as already declared 3 previously

But if this is the thing the media has told you to Reeeeee about this week. Then be a good parrot and Reeeeee away.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
We have three or four bad congressmen/women spreading civil disruption, by far the worst congress people doing this are women. Most of the women I personally know are civil around here, I can't figure out why good civil women aren't put into those jobs by voters, do the majority of people want our society to collapse?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

You realize that if any of that were true or applicable, this whole webiste would have disappeared during Obama's 8 years, and most members would be in Guantanamo by now?

The amount of "sedition" or calling for removal from office, revolt, insurrection, conspiracy theories that went nowhere, disobedience, name calling, ridicule and whatever else you can think of that happened in those 8 years here on ATS... the whole of ATS would be arrested for even being members. lol

Luckily - Constitution. Remember what that is?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Weird that you brought Hillary into it so quick, but I guess we'll roll with it...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Still spreading demonstrable lies, eh?

Still think the VA was affected by the shutdown and are you still telling the lie about VA nurses?

You seem to do this a lot.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Less title spacing fun, more thinking, yeah?

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

You people are pathological.

Obama declared 10 national emergencies.
Bush declared 12

Trump as already declared 3 previously

But if this is the thing the media has told you to Reeeeee about this week. Then be a good parrot and Reeeeee away.

I may be mistaken but I think he's on your side and clearly isn't saying that the declaration is a bad thing or unconstitutional. Quite the opposite.
edit on 2/15/19 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

You're right, I think I replied to the wrong thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,”

Thomas Jefferson Nov. 13. 1787

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

The government at work actively confusing the general public with rhetorical BS,totally straying from the truth,once again a lot of noise nothing else,the end is getting near and these people are scrambling

new topics

top topics

join