It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13. Season Of The Witch - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Naked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
One of the great rock stars of the last century - Sitll going strong in this one
is my favorite Witch Joan Jett

13. Season Of The Witch - Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Naked

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Hate Myself for Loving You (Video)

edit on 14-2-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

She is a true rocker and deserves to be in the Hall.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I got to see her play at Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey like 20 years ago.

It was a great show.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Really deserves to be in the RRHOF. Always had a thing for those rocker chicks, JJ pretty much tops them all, still wild after all these years.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I saw Joan Jett kick Night Ranger’s ass off the stage as a last second replacement band in Anchorage. Way back in the day!

This is why I love Joan Jett!! Watch the movie Hype! to see why this matters.

The Gits kicked ass back in the day! They turned the name backwards for Jett’s version, Evil Stig, (Gits Live), and this is one version of The Gits most well known songs.

Yes to RRHOF!!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
She was inducted in 2015, along with her Blackhearts bandmates.

Knowing Joanie, it doesn't matter to her whether or not she's in the rock and roll hall of lame. It's politically polluted and has little to do with what actual music consumers really think. What she cares about is being true to her music, maintaining artistic control, and putting on a great show. I've seen her play at least 10 times and she has never phoned it in.

No disrespect to anyone in the RRHOLame. If, for you, it means that you've arrived--that's great too.

Rock and roll is not music, it's attitude. And you have it in a big way, Joanie.

Keep on rockin'!

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
She was inducted in 2015, along with her Blackhearts bandmates.

Knowing Joanie, it doesn't matter to her whether or not she's in the rock and roll hall of lame. It's politically polluted and has little to do with what actual music consumers really think. What she cares about is being true to her music, maintaining artistic control, and putting on a great show. I've seen her play at least 10 times and she has never phoned it in.

No disrespect to anyone in the RRHOLame. If, for you, it means that you've arrived--that's great too.

Rock and roll is not music, it's attitude. And you have it in a big way, Joanie.

Keep on rockin'!

Well thats great to hear 2014-2016 was kinda lost with my Dad's battle with cancer, so I missed it. LOL leave to the rockers to thumb their nose at the RRHOF like it the establishment. # man its history and you can only pass along so much yourself to the next gen. My daughter a semi rocker was able to go and loved it, and her sense of rock and roll appreciation is wider and more diverse LOL got her buying stuff from the 60's and 70's now, heres hoping some of the old crews are still getting some royalties. Got a feeling though they will never be another Joan Jett

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Joan Jett: A Rock and Roll Hall of Famer turns 60

"On September 22, rock and roll star Joan Jett celebrated a special milestone in her personal life. She turned 60 years old."

"Jett released her albums and singles under her own record label, Blackheart Records,and in 2015, Jett was inducted into the coveted Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with her former band members of The Blackhearts (Ricky Byrd, the late Lee Crystal, and Gary Ryan)."

"Miley Cyrus inducted them into the hallowed Rock Hall, and Dave Grohl joined them on stage to sing "Cherry Bomb," and Cyrus sang the piercing background vocals in "Crimson and Clover" at the induction ceremony with Grohl and the song's original songwriter Tommy James.........".
Quote source:
www.digitaljournal.com...

joan jett + miley cyrus - dallas 2015

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Joan Jett is an icon. She was awesome way back in the Runaways too. My favorite Joan Jett song is Do You Wanna Touch.

Also love Wait for Me.

new topics

top topics

join