It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey 1893

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ingersoll Lockwood published the first novel, Travels and adventures of Little Baron Trump and his wonderful dog Bulger, in 1889, and its sequel, Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey, in 1893.

In July 2017, the books were rediscovered by Internet forum users, and then the media, who pointed out similarities between the protagonist and U.S. President Donald Trump, whose son is named Barron Trump.

These two books and other similar 'co-incidence' finds in literature and art are very interesting. In fact 'quirky' may be a better term.

So ... does the President have a time machine? Well, probably not but then how do you account for these books.

Well, I think I know that answer or at least a method that would have worked back in around 1990-98 or so.

So you are in 1995 at a guess and you have a very long term plan. These books are one small part of the plan.

Step 1.

Well, write the books, edit them and ready them for printing.

Step 2.

Find some very old paper ... from the sixties or seventies will do nicely. If you could find a part roll from the turn of the century, so much the better.

Step 3.

Print the books on the old paper and bind them. Two dozen is more than enough. If using paper from the sixties or seventies, you make the book a reprint. The printer's name would need to be a printer that went out of business after the print date. This creates a dead end if you are looking at it from our present position.

Step 4.

Use an an old typewriter and type out Library Index Cards, couple of dozen should do. Go into very important libraries and place the prepared index card in their file system. Then, put one of the books on the shelf and walk out. You can create a Dewey Decimal number and one of the libraries would have noticed the book was missing an ISBN, and in that time period, would have had one assigned as they did for all of the older books.

Step 5.

You don't have to do this step. As Libraries across the world switched from card files to computer systems they would do it for you. The book and all it's information would have been added as a computer record and ... job done.

Step 6.

Wait until 2017 and bring the book into public awareness.

This is easily feasible if done just before the conversion process from cards to computer files. No-one would be the wiser at this point in history.

However, why would you do this?

P

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You have never heard of Jules Vern have you? You have never Read 20000 league's under the sea, google it and blow you mind.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Dbl you fun.
edit on 12-2-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

"Little" Barron Trump??

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When a book is published it receives a copyright date that can be traced to that specific book, much like a serial number. What you're saying just wouldn't work in the real world. Your idea would never pass the sniff-test of any bibliophile out there... sorry.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
When a book is published it receives a copyright date that can be traced to that specific book, much like a serial number. What you're saying just wouldn't work in the real world. Your idea would never pass the sniff-test of any bibliophile out there... sorry.

I think that's the point of the thread.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

there is a shoddy conspiracy theory that donald trump is a time traveler and has all of teslas old files lol i dont buy into it but it would make a good scifi channel movie

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

From what I read, he gave only two scenarios how the books could exist.

1. Donald Trump has a time machine.
2. Someone forged the books in the 90s using the method laid out.

I was simply stating that scenario #2 would not work and decided not to speak on the lunacy of scenario #1. Instead, I'm going to offer up the craziest of all possibilities!

#3 It's a coincidence. An author wrote a few books with Baron Trump (because he's a Baron) and Don Fum (a Spaniard where "Don" basically means "Sir") as characters.

Yeah..I know that it's really out there as far as theories go but I said it. I believe it's a coincidence!
edit on 13-2-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

A copyright date? So where is this great record of copyright date kept please?

Have you checked it (if it exists)?

All that information would have been on the library card when it went digital and therefore carried on to today.

P

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

All that information would have been on the library card when it went digital and therefore carried on to today.

P

The Library of Congress is a great start. It's invaluable for all things related to the publication of books. I know it's hard to believe but copyright laws were originally made for books. Yes, if there is a copyright and date (which there is) it's author had the right to take legal ramifications against anyone selling copied versions of their work and the information can be tracked down..can you guess where?

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

P

The Library of Congress is a great start. It's invaluable for all things related to the publication of books. I know it's hard to believe but copyright laws were originally made for books. Yes, if there is a copyright and date (which there is) it's author had the right to take legal ramifications against anyone selling copied versions of their work and the information can be tracked down..can you guess where?

Burn

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
www.loc.gov...

Library of Congress...
edit on 13-2-2019 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Or here is a wild conspiracy for you.

Young Donald reads the book that is in his father's library.

An older Donald later names his son Barron.

Nah... that's crazy.

Let's stick with the time machine... and aliens, of course.

edit on 13-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

I have copyrights, literary and musical. Registrar dates upon receipt at the Library of Congress. And they have a government congressional seal and look like an award or diploma...with date registered with a #.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

From what I read, he gave only two scenarios how the books could exist.

1. Donald Trump has a time machine.
2. Someone forged the books in the 90s using the method laid out.

I was simply stating that scenario #2 would not work and decided not to speak on the lunacy of scenario #1. Instead, I'm going to offer up the craziest of all possibilities!

#3 It's a coincidence. An author wrote a few books with Baron Trump (because he's a Baron) and Don Fum (a Spaniard where "Don" basically means "Sir") as characters.

Yeah..I know that it's really out there as far as theories go but I said it. I believe it's a coincidence!

I know and I'm sorry if I sounded condescending. I didn't intend to sound like that, I'd not long woken up this morning.

Your post was spot on.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Nah... that's crazy.

I think that's the most plausible explanation.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Nah... that's crazy.

Easily possible answer.

One of the many possibilities.

But that answer is not a fun answer.

What many can't see is the fact that around 120 years have elapsed since publication of the books and some are assuming the systems we have in place now, were in place then and that is certainly not true.

If the book was on the shelves when everything was converted to digital, it was given all the numbers and such that it needed, no questions asked.

P

edit on 13/2/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Nah... that's crazy.

Not possible... Donald read? Perhaps he saw the movie.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join