It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Syria Deception

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Trump inherited these issues, yes.. Then he made sure he did more airstrikes, bombings, troop deploements,civilian casualties, and has an indefinite stay for Iraq.

If you think expanding the u.s. empire, endless u.s. conflict in the region, and more airstrikes are good then fair enough.

A blanket response of, he started with problems and talked to koreaNorth Korea, isn't really a great reply..
edit on 12-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Possibly, but he was a relatively unexpected candidate to win..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Look at the numbers in the video. Trump easily took Obama's drone king title, so many on ATS criticized Obama for.

What resolution? Trump declared an indefinite stay in Iraq and said we can be ready to deploy in Syria very fast.

"We cant just pack up and leave" Weve been saying that for Iraq and Afghanistan for how many years now?

Yup we gotta defend peace, and liberty! Not there to steal resources right? What is your resolution???

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

So Trump holds out the middle finger to the UN, but continues the same debt-inducing foreign policies of endless war from the bush era?

Like I said in my post. You trump supporters built this fantasy bubble around trump and went look at any facts or reality.

It's okay to expand the u.s. empire and steal resources because trump play nice to the u.n.?

More trump supporter wacky logic. Trump did unrelated ________, there for trump's other decisions are all fantastic and for the good of the people.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Well, that goal seemed different than w/e trump has in mind. I agree, I heavily criticized Obama for playing sides in the Syrian war in some game against Russia.

However, Obama seemed to not be willing to take it further after it blew up. And slowly decreased troop deployment in Iraq. While I don't praise Obama. I sure am shocked when people like your self praise Trump for increasing all war functions in every aspect.

Outdoing Obama in many terrible aspects. Then you have the heart to say he is justified because "terrorism". You mean the same "terrorism" that many here , and probably yourself, said was a rude and a false justification for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Identity Politics, how easy it is to justify innocent death when your identified party is in power..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: blueman12

Well ya know...caravans, walls, baby killing, trannies, racism, stupid crap celebrities.say, stupid crap politicians say, Hmmm...# pretty much any of the other pointless # that's been hyped up in the news and making people argue is obviously more important than continued aggression in a country on the other side of the world over again...leaving the IMF and world bank, which, as we've been seeing with Venezuela lately, is just not allowed.

Yup, don't look at the big picture man. Argue about identity politics, and call Trump a racist or say he's the savior. All his decisions are righteous....

Sometimes it feels like people are being hypnotized into endless bias conflict...

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Trump says we don't want Syria, there is no resources. Trump blatantly is for resource theft in. "The spoils of war", or "why don't we just take over the oil" as trump puts it. 

Do you have a source for Trump saying this?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: dug88

Well ya know...caravans, walls, baby killing, trannies, racism, stupid crap celebrities.say, stupid crap politicians say, Hmmm...# pretty much any of the other pointless # that's been hyped up in the news and making people argue is obviously more important than continued aggression in a country on the other side of the world over again...leaving the IMF and world bank, which, as we've been seeing with Venezuela lately, is just not allowed.

Yup, don't look at the big picture man. Argue about identity politics, and call Trump a racist or say he's the savior. All his decisions are righteous....

Sometimes it feels like people are being hypnotized into endless bias conflict...

Most things in the news are distractions. If people are getting worked up and arguing about it. It's some bull# designed to distract from other things going on. It really makes me wonder what's been going on in the world the last month and a half or more now that wasn't reported about or got buried because of all of the dramas going on.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Both clips have trump saying the spoils of war. Last two minutes of this clip narrows it down. Trump basically wants to take over the oil and have gas companies in and build refinaries.

There's also other clips out there of him basically saying the same thing.

The thing is... Trump does make some sense. It's just not ethical or moral.

I'm mainly arguing with people here who are under the illusion that trump is so.e anti-globalist savior. He's advancing the u.s. empire in his own way. Much like bush.

I'm saying that is unethical in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   
The reason Trump has more troops in Syria is that he actually fought to eradicate ISIS, instead of just pretending like Barack Let-Me-Air-Strike-You-After-Dropping-Leaflets-Letting-You-Know-It's-Gonna-Happen-So-You-Can-Get-Away Obama. Whew, that was a mouthful.

posted on Jul, 16 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trump's Deception ??? Wait to see as the EU gets entangled without an exit with its own deceptions .... not just about Syria!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join