It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Syria Deception

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here is a great video by Abbey Martin regarding the current situation in Syria .

The mainstream media from both the right and left have failed miserably at properly covering Syria. From Obama to Trump, their failure as wealthy news networks can only mean that there is deception and agendas being pushed.

Democrats condemn trump for being soft, and supporters praise him for not being a globalist. Yet, nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump's Syria Deception
13 minute video :

Break down of video :

1. Democrats, GOP, and Pentagon work to condemn troop withdrawal as dangerous.

2. Democrats pro war, calling trump an isolationist for removing troops. Yet, Trump is just removing the troops he put there.

3. Obama left office with 300 troops in Syria, while 2200 troops under Trump. Trump railed against Obama for having u.s. involvement in Syria, yet he increases actions against Syrha while President. Trump stopped disclosing troop deployment policy to Syria and iraq.

4. Trump has drastically ramped up bombing in various regions.
50 % increase from Obama, with a 215% civilian casualty rate. Increased Syrian sanctions and launched missile strikes against Syria.

5. Israel increases strikes against Syria with most likely the support and permission of the pentagon.

6. Trump removing 2000 troops but still continues engagements. December 16-29 u.s. carried out 1001 engagements and 469 airstrikes.
5500 u.s. paid mercanaries in syria/iraq. Trump pressuring Turkey to

7. Sarah Sanders tells war-hungry press that we are ready to engage at a moment's notice. Trump says we don't want Syria, there is no resources. Trump blatantly is for resource theft in. "The spoils of war", or "why don't we just take over the oil" as trump puts it.

8. Trump keep troops in iraq indefinitely. Trump was never against the Iraq war, he just thought it wasn't done the right way. How pro military industrial complex of him!
-With all the civilian deaths (ramped up by trump) in the areas, extremists will never completely leave the region while the u.s. is there Making permanent justification for a continued endless war in Iraq.

How maddening is this? Democrats paint Trump as an isolationist bafoon. Alt-right praises him as an anti-globalist who won't support the military industrial complex. Yet, as the video shows, both sides are wrong and many of you are being deceived to the various agendas at play.

I'm sure many of you railed against Obama and Bush for Iraq. Yet, I see so many on here praising trump. It's like many have built this fantasy of Trump that blinds them to the real Trump who meets many of your definitions for globalist, elitist, or other NWO-like terms.

edit on 12-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

You do realize that combat zones change with politics, time and the overall situation...

So comparing what Obama did and what Trump did are two entirely different things.

As far as trump being a globalist, if he was then he would have 90% positive coverage in the news instead of the current %90 negative reports.

He'd also probably have a 70% approval rating.

So no, don't think so...

edit on 12-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

People are easily fooled, the media's job is peddling propaganda, it's literally the propaganda arm of government.

As you can see in the first reply already there is denial.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
You must not be listening because a large percentage of Trump supporters are totally against these wars and want to rebuild our infrastructure. Check my posts if you need validation.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Your entire theory that Trump is not a globalist revolves around liberal/democrat mainstream media not giving a positive light to a Republican president.

Great assumption.

So Trump can condemn Obama on his foreign policy , yet he can basically double what Obama did and your answer to that is :
Combat zones change?

Did you watch my video, or read the breakdown? Or did you just see an anti-Trump thread and have to put in your half-as$ed response?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
You must not be listening because a large percentage of Trump supporters are totally against these wars and want to rebuild our infrastructure. Check my posts if you need validation.

That was my point entirely. Maybe I didn't explain well. Many supporters are against these wars, yet Trump is doing more than Obama did to support them.

My point being that Trump is doing what many supporters are against, and yet many supporters are blind to this notion.

I'm wondering how his supporters are against these wars, but still support him?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

People are easily fooled, the media's job is peddling propaganda, it's literally the propaganda arm of government.

In your opinion. Which doesn't actually count for much when Trump is concerned.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

That was my point entirely. Maybe I didn't explain well. Many supporters are against these wars, yet Trump is doing more than Obama did to support them.

My point being that Trump is doing what many supporters are against, and yet many supporters are blind to this notion.

I'm wondering how his supporters are against these wars, but still support him?

Gotta take the bad with the good. He’s there doing a fine job so far in my opinion. Wars are a huge waste of resources and money we could put into our own country and citizens. I still want a very powerful military because it’s a deterrent, just not used to bomb terrorists which in turn creates a new generation of terrorists.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In your opinion. Which doesn't actually count for much when Trump is concerned.

You want to believe the media is truthful that's on you, and this is exactly how the globalists get young men and women to join the army, and further the globalists agenda and the soldiers aren't even aware they're doing it, pretty good scam eh..

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Another thing is he inherited these issues. That’s like me blaming the 2008 recession solely on Obama and then dumping on Obama supporters for supporting him. By the way I’d be dumping on myself since I voted for him on 08.

I haven’t seen anyone else cool down North Korea, didn’t see anyone else try to actually end wars yet. So don’t be surprised when we don’t have the same bias you have and support the man.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Globalism is inevitable. We are currently in the growing pains of it.

In my tin foil hat opinion. Trump was chosen to get America ready for it. And it seems to be falling all into place.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Also, we were already involved in Syria. Saying Trump has doubled what Obama was doing is disingenuous at best, absurd in reality.

It seems to me like we're attempting to come to a resolution in Syria. Sure I think it would be better to just pack up and leave, but I'm not in charge.

How many new countries have we invaded or started bombing in the last 2 years?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
At the end of the day Obama gave away US sovereignty while Trump is taking it back.

Obama spread his cheeks for the UN while trump gave them the finger.

Obama gave the globalists within NATO a free ride while Trump shook them down.

Syria is a poor litmus test for his alleged globalist tendencies.

edit on 12-2-2019 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The only thing certain in war is uncertainty.
-attributed

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This video overlooks one very important factor, which is the Obama admin officially supported the rebel opposition who fought along side ISIS and other terrorist groups, whereas Trump chose to ally with Syrian and Russian forces to destroy the terrorists groups, and it worked very well. Before Trump got into office groups like ISIS were riddled throughout Syria and Iraq, now they are on the edge of extinction. Sadly it may have taken some innocent lives in the process, but until I can see solid numbers I can't believe anything, I'm sure Russian and US forces did their best to target terrorist strongholds. Also, Syria was mostly destroyed during the first few years of the war, I remember seeing footage of it and being furious that the MSM in the western world was pushing the war against Assad while supporting the terrorists who were destroying the nation and using innocent people as human shields or throwing them off roof tops. So I'm sorry but I cannot help but respect Trump immensely for dealing with this situation effectively.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Well ya know...caravans, walls, baby killing, trannies, racism, stupid crap celebrities.say, stupid crap politicians say, Hmmm...# pretty much any of the other pointless # that's been hyped up in the news and making people argue is obviously more important than continued aggression in a country on the other side of the world over again...leaving the IMF and world bank, which, as we've been seeing with Venezuela lately, is just not allowed.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Trump says we don't want Syria, there is no resources. Trump blatantly is for resource theft in. "The spoils of war", or "why don't we just take over the oil" as trump puts it. 

Do you have a source for Trump saying this?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Trumps forced into relying on guys like Bolton & other NeoCom/dual citizenship war-minded Zionists like the group running Israel right now with Netenyahu…

Trump is surrounded by treacherous scoundrels--- which he uses then fires/discards as needed, then replaces with less dangerous scoundrels as needed

My private readings reveal that son-in-law Kushner is one of them Zionist/Chabad type Jews and is full-of-himself and single-handedly derailed the Trump Presidency in the Early-Days by destroying the 'transition guidelines' for the Donald

the man is struggling in an uphill fight path and by all odds should already be Defeated & Whooped by all the Attackers

have a listen: www.youtube.com...
edit on th28155002403312132019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It's in the video. Unfortunately I didn't have time to fact check. But I will post the clips of trump saying some of these things on the next page.
edit on 12-2-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Wars are a huge waste of money and resources, but trump is doing a good job? Kind of ironic when trump is spending more money on airstrikes and troops in Iraq than obama...

O don't forget that wars are Unethical.. One of the biggest takeaways from the video was that Trump expanded non combatants increasing civilian casualties by more than 200%..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join