It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is This Happening???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

We dont try to make sense of crazy... we recognize it for what it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Millions of women the world over have sex with inanimate objects.... that take AA batteries...
We just dont marry them LOL.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Cause we have no restraints as a culture in this time. We are cultures, at least in the Western world, that are trying to accept any idea that relates to love, gender, or identification. This will just get worse over time. I am sure NAMBLA is just waiting for that day. Western society is for some reason to afraid to say that’s not right and no you can’t do that. .

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Was wondering the same thing

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: apydomis

Reciprocity?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Not to mention what it says about her relationship with her father.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Why , after reading this thread, do I hear the chorus of an old Cypress Hill song ?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It was going viral on FB yday, it has its own profile and many more nasty photos.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
A cute little Fella but he should wash his face if he's gonna be so sloppy eating spagetti.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

We need to keep it in perspective...especially with sources like the Mirror, Enquirer, Insider, the Sun etc. What bothers me is people still treat it as real and comment as such.

Third Phase and Secure Team hoax-like stories too...they are hoax sites by design. Can we please keep it real? Dont we have enough real items to bring to the table?

Fun and funny enough to post...if every thread was like this one? Well...we'd become like that other site we dont mention anymore...and we're better than that. Yes?*

*If this story was anywhere near true..Ill personally drive 6 guys in my ambulance and go get this nutcase n' take 'em to the "farm".

MS/EMT

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Very few things scream I have issues and society has issues quite like that.

That pic gonna be your new avvy?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So the woman in this story, which is gaining tons of traction, has a book.

www.amazon.com...

If the author and this woman in the OP source are the same person anyway.

Same name.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

She said: "I married Kelly but only because I accept her for who she is, I look past her bloody face and I don't mind her not having a jaw.

Love is grand - she accepts her for who she is.

Ya cant make this sheez up!

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Our country is messed up, feels like the decadence before society's great crash. Some states you can marry a creepy plastic doll and others you can't marry a human if they're of the same sex.

Is it bad to say that I'm glad this girl in the story married an inanimate object, because that means there is less of a chance of her procreating and screwing up her own children?

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: ketsuko
Very few things scream I have issues and society has issues quite like that.

That pic gonna be your new avvy?

Nah ... I've already got one lined up for May/June. March is a seasonal month. And I'm not even sure where that thing would fit April.

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Halloween is pretty far away now...

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
We actually have states that call this a marriage? We called this years ago, said if you gave them an inch they'd take a mile. Next in line is multiple partner marriage, now that inanimate objects can be crossed off the list. Another reason to define marriage as belonging to the union of two (LIVING) opposites, male and female.

No other union can create life. No other union should be held in as high of regard. Thus, marriage should be reserved for the union that creates life and abides by proper anatomical function.

What is it called when something sits outside the scope of proper function? Defect. Handicap. Disability. Impairment. We ought to call a square a square.

Let them live their fantasy, but do not call it marriage.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Felicity Kadlec and her Marriage to a Zombie Doll
2:43

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.ladbible.com...

Watching the video on this page it looks as though this woman has a strange obsession with murdered children. A Father who would go along with such an obsession when she was 13 makes me wonder what has been happening in that Family.

Why are such dolls even created dead children, tortured and mutilated children?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join