It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image of bound woman on truck outrages some

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
People can't take a joke anymore... everyone at some point has joked about someone tied up in a trunk. That is all it is... a freakin joke.

There is a plumbing company around here who has a guy taking a dump on a toilet on their trucks. Imagine a toilet and legs where the driver's door is on a commercial truck. So when a guy is driving a truck, it is his upper torso you can see, but then the door paint is legs on toilet so it looks like the truck driver is taking a dump while driving.... hilarious.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What I finf most disturbing is the fact they tracked down the company that did the wrsp snd named/shamed them.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Considering every other form of sexual expression which is now considered normal and allowed, I really don't see this as any different.

Honestly, I think it is in very poor taste, as I think a grown man prancing down the street with his butt cheeks in full view wearing a g string is as well,. But this is the world we live in. Sexuality and sex is wide out in the open now, for all to see including children. I would never have this on my vehicle, but what law has this dude broken?

Honestly the whole damn world has gone full blown mental and I would much prefer a reset and we all go back to the stone age myself.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I guess we could insist he gets a ticket for encouraging tailgating...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Morally wrong?
That's an interesting take.

Who's mortality?

Some people think being gay is morally wrong.
Some people think a woman without her head covered is morally wrong.

I think a woman walking around with a large foam vagina on her head is morally wrong.

Well, I don't think it's anyone's mortality, but I'm so glad you were triggered with such indignation! Yay for you.

Now then, the moral basis is not the act itself, which I stated directly above, but rather the display of said image for public consumption. Think of impressionable young children seeing this, or rather think of the parents who would not want their children to view such an image but have no choice because that man's truck is in front of them on their way to...church, get ice-cream, go to school, etc. The point is that the man should not display a sexually graphic image, I make no moral qualms about if this is his preference in private.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm in full support of people having things like this on their vehicles... It takes the guessing work away from me on "is this person a jackass?".

chotskies on Ebay.....

Tied Up Girl Tailgate Vinyl Graphic Decal Sticker

edit on 11-2-2019 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Considering every other form of sexual expression which is now considered normal and allowed, I really don't see this as any different.

Honestly, I think it is in very poor taste, as I think a grown man prancing down the street with his butt cheeks in full view wearing a g string is as well,. But this is the world we live in. Sexuality and sex is wide out in the open now, for all to see including children. I would never have this on my vehicle, but what law has this dude broken?

Honestly the whole damn world has gone full blown mental and I would much prefer a reset and we all go back to the stone age myself.

I just honestly think people are missing the point here. And by the way, I began this thread laughing along with everyone else about this, I didn't want to go into this right v. wrong debate...yet here I am.

Ok, I hear what you're saying, but it sounds a tad childish, like a tantrum. "Well they're all doing it, there's no rules anymore, so why should it matter!?" Come on, you can't say that and then agree it's in bad taste. Two wrongs do not make a right. I agree, the world has gone bat s**t insane, especially with sexuality, but just because this guy's form of sexuality somewhat agrees with your own (i.e. it's hetero) doesn't make it morally justifiable to display in public. And that's what's at issue here, the public display.

The poster above yours asked, "can't anyone take a joke?!" It's not a joke to everyone...it's a sexually explicit image driving down the road and some people have kids, goddammit!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Mortality instead of morality was obviously an auto correct by my phone but I'll leave it there just for you.

But on topic.

I see the world today as a wild unpredictable joke.

We have hip hop artists on the radio talking about bitches and ho's

We have katy perry singing about being drunk and not really remembering her sex capades.

Check out some halestorm songs..

To tell the truth with all the crap I see and hear today, this tailgate doesnt even rate a raised eyebrow for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The somewhat disturbing thing is that when I searched for the image (so I could see it without the blurry censoring), other images of tailgates with bound women came up! And most of them weren't clearly sexual, like this guy's is.

Crazy.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I love that... and love the fact people are getting bent outta shape about it.

I think I’m gonna find a similar one for my Jeep.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Uggghhh...what a frustrating thread this has turned into for me. I am in COMPLETE agreement! The things that are lauded (not just tolerated or permitted, but lauded and rewarded) is abysmal. But! That doesn't mean you excuse lesser evils because greater evils exist. Wrong is wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Why draw attention to yourself? My trunk has a sign that says 'no dead hookers wrapped in carpets here!'.

Ahhh...yes, very sneaky. Throw them off the scent (as an aside, what do you do about the scent?)

Wait...are you saying it was a scratch 'n' sniff decal? No way!

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Mortality instead of morality was obviously an auto correct by my phone but I'll leave it there just for you.

But on topic.

I see the world today as a wild unpredictable joke.

We have hip hop artists on the radio talking about bitches and ho's

We have katy perry singing about being drunk and not really remembering her sex capades.

Check out some halestorm songs..

To tell the truth with all the crap I see and hear today, this tailgate doesnt even rate a raised eyebrow for me.

Exactly!!!

Kind of numb to it all??

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Very numb...

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WalterTilley
a reply to: Boadicea

I hear what you are saying.

I then tend to wonder what made the 50 Shades movies and books so damn popular with the ladies...seems mighty hypocritical IMO.

Fair point on the surface, but only superficially. And by that, I mean that popularity with some does not equal popularity with all. So it only appears hypocritical to those who would assume that all women are exactly the same.

You may not have seen them or be into them...

I've just seen enough to know it's a thing. I haven't read the book or seen the movie. Or should that be plural? I think there was a sequel...

but from the reviews and revenue generated..there must be millions of ladies that have the morals of what is depicted on that truck....

I've actually dug into that somewhat, and I don't think the numbers are that easily or accurately determined. Nor can we determine the nature of the interest... for example, everyone who reads murder mysteries isn't a closet serial killer. However, there is definitely some interest there.

...what has that to do with masculinity at all?

Well, to the extent that a woman's druthers are hers and hers alone, it has nothing to do with masculinity. Even considering the influence of others' masculinity on her growth and formation.

However, neither can a man hide behind a woman's druthers to excuse/explain/justify his own brand of masculinity. No one forced this guy to put this pic on his truck.

Isn't it more to do with kinky women and what gets them off?

Nope. Not an either/or situation. Especially to the extent that the actual living and breathing woman in the pic was no doubt paid to do what she did. We have no idea if she's really a kinky woman or if this gets her off.

However, this guy paid his hard-earned dollars to have that particular depiction put on his vehicle. So it is all about his own kinks and what gets him off.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

See my reply to edumakated...

Reverse the genders and it's not going to get as much outrage if any at all.

Really? You don't think the MRAs would have a hissy fit? I sure do!

But regardless, there's no honor or virtue in playing that game and I'm not playing it. I would be just as disgusted by a man in the same position, displayed in the same way.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Unpopular opinion... I'm in full support of people having things like this on their vehicles... It takes the guessing work away from me on "is this person a jackass?".

Bravo!!!

Best answer of all

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
What I finf most disturbing is the fact they tracked down the company that did the wrsp snd named/shamed them.

I just had them make a custom graphic for my car, it says 'I like my coffee how I like my women.....ground up and in the freezer'.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Aint my cup of tea, but to get up in arms over it, nahh. Collectively we have become more uptight than my church going grandmother RIP just for different reasons.

LOL I grew up when the left was defending Robert Maplethorpe exhibits as art and freedom of expression, ps google search it. Now they are going the exact opposite, and are literally going off their rails about the dumbest stuff ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

Dang it, Boadicea, why you'd have to go and get all "real" when I was having such fun with this thread. Ok Mom...

My bad... sometimes I just can't keep my inner mom in check! At least you didn't have to see the look...

...now that you've brought it home, yes, this actually is a rather foul display and I do oppose it...

In the meantime, however, can we go back to making fun of it? Pleeeease!?!?

By all means! Give it a good mocking for me too, eh?

By the way, absolutely dug your thread yesterday on Trans violence...I was on it all day.

Thank you for the kind words -- and thank you for appreciating it!!! It's just my small and humble (haha!) contribution in breaking through the Trans Activist gaslighting. Others are doing the real heavy lifting and putting themselves in the line of fire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join