It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
My mother has been having these odd dreams just like I do for as far back as I can remember. She had a dream that predicted the Tsunami about 3 weeks before it happened. I had a dream that showed me the shuttle explosion on CNN before it happened a couple of years ago... but her latest dream has been re-occuring for almost a year...

In this dream, she sees a dark red sky, and in front of her is a concrete building crumbled to pieces. There are people screaming inside. On the outside of the building written in red spray paint is the word "NORAD", and she keeps hearing a voice in the building screaming "Madas Calculator! The Madas Calculator!". At the end of the dream, the spray painted word "Norad" changes to "Defcon 5".

My mother has no idea what Norad is, Madas Calculator, or Defcon 5. Any ideas on this?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Well, I don't understand why she would hear a person screaming about an old mechanical calculator.

Is she certain that is what she is hearing?

Maybe it's another language and she's interpreting it to mean Madas Calculator?

NORAD and DEFCON 5 can both have come to her via her subconscious, even if she doesn't know anything about it.

Is there anything else in the dream? How long does the dream feel like it lasts? Seconds? Minutes? Hours?

It's interesting, but not clear enough for me to even guess.

X

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
As far as im concerned, NORAD is the North American Aerospace Defense corp. they keep our airspace safe from towelheads and such, i guess and DEFCON 5 is normal peacetime readiness for the defensive condition of WMD's. there are the links i found below, and just for the record, i think you may be having a dream of a building getting nuked or something and NORAD didnt detect it, but the weird thing is DEFCON(DEFensive CONdition)5 is supposed to be good, DEFCON 1 is worst, and how would people survive a nuclear explosion? And as for the madas calculator, all i could find was an old calculator, tell your mom to try and find out where she is in the dream like what city and maybe what building it is, and what the date of that day is, and time. Kepp paying attention to this, your mom may be onto something, its kinda weird how DEFCON and NORAD actually have something to do with each other and theres a burning building in the dream.

NOARD-www.norad.mil...

DEFCON-www.fas.org...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
well I was looking up that madas calculator thing and this link came up. Made me curious. Anyone know what this is?

solar.ncsa.uiuc.edu...

top topics

join