It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 north poles and 2 south poles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I've been doing research regarding the uptick in volcanic activity,earth quakes,floods etc,and it is very apparent we have a magnetic pole in Canada as well as the one in Siberia,stronger in Siberian region,this also weakens magnetosphere resulting in increase in extreme tempetures ,possibly incinerating the earth,this is no joke,it can also result in a polar flip which would also destroy mankind,yet all I see is Political BS,or racial BS being on everyones mind,can happen any day now,we were warned but didn't heed the warnings

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
You have to live in peru in the mountains to survive the wehathere change

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

If it is true, what could we do about it anyway? If the government told us we were going to die, imagine the chaos in the streets. It would be a rape, pillage and burn fest. Guess I will start drinking again so I can just laugh at it all...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

If it is true, what could we do about it anyway? If the government told us we were going to die, imagine the chaos in the streets. It would be a rape, pillage and burn fest. Guess I will start drinking again so I can just laugh at it all...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The two northern poles with Siberia winning the tug of war I have also read. As far as the pole flip incinerating the earth it would take a big CME from our loving sun to fry the day side of the planet if the magnetic field could not repeal the shock wave and there are people wondering if that is our destiny as a species.. However, the pole flip has happened before and there are plenty of critters and us still alive.. The newest thingy/theory I have heard about is a sun can ever so often produce a micro nova event; call it a super CME where the sun sheds a large part of its' corona.. If that happens I would bet there will be many less critters and us to talk about it.. .

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yes , yes it does.
Ever since the Earth formed
So does any other planet with a magnetic core.
For gosh sakes , learn the science first

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I've been doing research regarding the uptick in volcanic activity,earth quakes,floods etc

compared to when?

this is no joke,it can also result in a polar flip which would also destroy mankind,

polar flip?

geological or magnetic?

can happen any day now,we were warned but didn't heed the warnings

yet you are posting on ATS instead of running for the hills ?

Can you share some of your research?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The sky is falling!

Surely you'll provide the evidence, studies and other research you used to come to these conclusions.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I see articles published in the daily about new species of insects and plants that have been thought to be extinct or were buried under ice for thousands of years. The climate of earth is changing, and we need to adapt or we're going to struggle hard. Those nations that are ready will survive.

Something is up with earth and we've known about it for a while, scientists have tried to educate, use scare tactics, and attempted to use politics as well. It just gets ignored. We deserve what's coming.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I binged watch vids like this for 5 hours straight one evening. Then you do this. You're evil!!

I was reading an article on Drudge I believe, on how the Eskimo elders pointed out how the sun and stars have changed location in the skies. It seemed that it is related to a pole shift in some way. Don't know if true or not would need to look into further.
edit on 10-2-2019 by Tarzan the apeman. because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
If by polar flip you're thinking the earth is just going to violently flip upside down whipping us all into space in the process, you're mistaken.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

was reading an article on Drudge I believe, on how the Eskimo elders pointed out how the sun and stars have changed location in the skies. It seemed that it is related to a pole shift in some way. Don't know if true or not would need to look into further.

You don't have the ability to look at the sky and see for yourself like the 1000s of other sky watchers out there?

are you thinking of the sun rising a week or so earlier up North due to ice caps melting?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Did any of your research deal with proper sentence structure?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

We are kind of hard to eradicate Oldtimer2.

Our Earth has probably experienced a few pole shifts since we have been around on this planet.

Where our Sun is concerned though, if she decides to burp in our direction, in any kind of significant manner, our magnetosphere would be of little help.

The plasma, and accompanying magnetic field, from any significant coronal mass ejection, would cook us like an Egg.
edit on 10-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

No, my eyes work fine, so yes I have the ability to look at the sky. Thanks for asking. I didn't know you cared.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

No, my eyes work fine, so yes I have the ability to look at the sky. Thanks for asking. I didn't know you cared.

So the point of your post was?

Both questions I asked were serious.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

There are technically 2 North Poles and 2 South Poles, there's Magnetic North and South and there's Geographical (aka True) North and South, if you're correct this means there's 3 of each...
edit on 10/2/19 by djz3ro because: Oops

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

No, your questions were condescending. I'm out. Sorry, op didn't mean to get off topic.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
If by polar flip you're thinking the earth is just going to violently flip upside down whipping us all into space in the process, you're mistaken.

I've never, in near 18 years of visiting this site, heard anyone suggest polar reversal meant the earth flipping on its axis. Not once...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join