It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12,000 Chinese Blood Treatments Found To Be Contaminated With HIV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
China's communist party and their state owned pharmaceutical companies suck IMO.. A few countries in Asia bought the rabies vaccine from China last year and it was worthless for preventing or eradicating the virus. If I had a dog I hated I would buy dog food made in China and watch him die (sarc) ... everything from baby formula to Polio vaccines if it has a made in China label buyer beware...

Just as China's Lunar New Year is being rung in, the ruling communist party is facing another major healthcare scandal.

One of the country's state run pharmaceutical companies found the HIV virus present in an estimated 12,000 doses of immunoglobulin treatment, an immune therapy treatment made with antibodies from blood plasma. The state-owned Shanghai Xinxing Pharmaceutical Company, China’s second-biggest medical blood products manufacturer, notified authorities on Tuesday of the news, according to China's National Health Commission.

In response, the National Health Commission (NHC) warned hospitals to immediately suspend use of the batch after the provincial health commission and disease control center of eastern China’s Jiangxi detected traces of HIV in it.

This contamination is the latest in a long line of shocking failures by the Chinese healthcare system, which has included the deliberate use of expired polio vaccines on children to save money, a scandal which eventually forced President Xi to apologize, especially after public anger spilled over, resulting in protests which ended violently for the parents involved.

But that paled in comparison with July’s vaccine scandal, in which 252,600 faulty rabies vaccines made by Changchun Changsheng Bio-technology, one of China’s biggest vaccine firms, were administered to thousands of toddlers.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

This is why the Chinese doctor recently admitted to modifying the dna of a pair of twins to make them naturally resistent to HIV.

edit on 2/9/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
for those that are reading this this very very big news here

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
also the pig killing heere.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Heyguys  this is fkn very big news

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
China's communist party and their state owned pharmaceutical companies suck IMO.. A few countries in Asia bought the rabies vaccine from China last year and it was worthless for preventing or eradicating the virus. If I had a dog I hated I would buy dog food made in China and watch him die (sarc) ... everything from baby formula to Polio vaccines if it has a made in China label buyer beware...

Just as China's Lunar New Year is being rung in, the ruling communist party is facing another major healthcare scandal.

One of the country's state run pharmaceutical companies found the HIV virus present in an estimated 12,000 doses of immunoglobulin treatment, an immune therapy treatment made with antibodies from blood plasma. The state-owned Shanghai Xinxing Pharmaceutical Company, China’s second-biggest medical blood products manufacturer, notified authorities on Tuesday of the news, according to China's National Health Commission.

In response, the National Health Commission (NHC) warned hospitals to immediately suspend use of the batch after the provincial health commission and disease control center of eastern China’s Jiangxi detected traces of HIV in it.

This contamination is the latest in a long line of shocking failures by the Chinese healthcare system, which has included the deliberate use of expired polio vaccines on children to save money, a scandal which eventually forced President Xi to apologize, especially after public anger spilled over, resulting in protests which ended violently for the parents involved.

But that paled in comparison with July’s vaccine scandal, in which 252,600 faulty rabies vaccines made by Changchun Changsheng Bio-technology, one of China’s biggest vaccine firms, were administered to thousands of toddlers.

www.zerohedge.com...

are you living in Burma?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I’ve never trusted any pharmaceutical or vitamin that comes from China. I just thought it would be manufactured with drywall, but this is horrific.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I’ve never trusted any pharmaceutical or vitamin that comes from China. I just thought it would be manufactured with drywall, but this is horrific.

Funny you should mention that.... There was a time when drywall was in short supply and American suppliers were buying Chinese drywall.. Well I do not remember all the problems they had with the drywall once installed.... but they stopped buying the stuff shortly there after.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: KTemplar

Funny you should mention that.... There was a time when drywall was in short supply and American suppliers were buying Chinese drywall.. Well I do not remember all the problems they had with the drywall once installed.... but they stopped buying the stuff shortly there after.

irt was rusting the pipes

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Don't see how this can be accidental, interested to see how they explain this but at first glance seems to be an act of blatant terrorism.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I recall reading an article somewhere years ago about how this might happen.

They said at the time that China would pay people to donate blood similar to in the US, but they re-used equipment for each blood donation, particularly in rural areas, so that contaminated equipment would be used from person to person. At the same time, Chinese truckers would be driving back and forth over the border to places like Bangkok where they would, of course, sample the "local culture" and bring stuff home ... like all kinds of STDs, including HIV.

So then you had those truckers donating blood at the local blood bank where the same equipment used on them was then used on others contributing to a silent AIDS epidemic no one had heard about in China because China doesn't talk about this stuff.

So even if they cleaned up how they handled blood donation, if this even surprising?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
That's some scary stuff! And really none of us ever know what might be in some of the stuff that gets injected into our bodies throughout our lives. Everyone trusts that the medicine admiaistered is not out of date and free from disease.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Chinese Revolution?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Chinese Revolution?

I am afraid the days of revolution are over for China. The place is locked down as far as any subversive activities which unfortunately many other countries and the NWO seem to admire... There social network scores can ban you from any travel and even make you lose your job.. I would hate to be Chinese and piss them off only to end up on their organ donor menu.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OMG! I thought you meant 12,00 year OLD Chinese
Blood Treatments Found To Be Contaminated With HIV.

Now That would be Big News.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You mean Wery Wery big news ?

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

But that paled in comparison with July’s vaccine scandal, in which 252,600 faulty rabies vaccines made by Changchun Changsheng Bio-technology, one of China’s biggest vaccine firms, were administered to thousands of toddlers

This sounds wrong. The rabies vaccine is not routinely administered prophylactically. It is administered when someone has been exposed (bitten by an infected animal).
edit on 2/10/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, but who knows exactly what their process is in China? They may have had a rabies epidemic in the area and decided this was the safest course for some reason.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Its interesting as the protocols and screening are well established thus the risks of this type of infection should be nonexistent.

They may be trying to gain market share in this particular blood product. At present the US is the worlds biggest supplier of immunoglobulin type products and has a huge market share. As the wiki article note the US can and does pay blood donors so it tends to have a greater supply available. Perhaps in the quest to make more they cut corners

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

But that paled in comparison with July’s vaccine scandal, in which 252,600 faulty rabies vaccines made by Changchun Changsheng Bio-technology, one of China’s biggest vaccine firms, were administered to thousands of toddlers

This sounds wrong. The rabies vaccine is not routinely administered prophylactically. It is administered when someone has been exposed (bitten by an infected animal).

I actually had to look this one up Phage. According to the CDC:

Rabies vaccine is given to people at high risk of rabies to protect them if they are exposed. It can also prevent the disease if it is given to a person after they have been exposed. Rabies vaccine is made from killed rabies virus. It cannot cause rabies.
www.cdc.gov...

They recommend that spelunkers, people who work with animals or are travailing to country where rabies is endemic you should get vaccinated

So its possible this did occur. Not sure why they would give it to that many toddlers though, but who knows

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join