It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'By Demons, be driven' WATCH: Satanic abortion doctor loves to kill newborns!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
This is truly #in sick, I have no further words to describe what I just watched.

Please, someone debunk this as a set-up or satire or something.

Prepare yourself......

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Every bitch # feels hard when security is around.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Come on Sub.

You can't tell this doctor is just responding to a fanatic sarcastically? He probably deals with this all day, everyday.
Not buying for a minute he isn't being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Abortion...the most overused topic to distract voters..

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Apparently he wound up surrendering his medical license and then died a year later...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Guy actually sounds like he has some form of retardation, not joking.

Weird physical/verbal outbursts. But he's a doctor, which can only mean one thing, those schools will take anyones money just to keep the sham going.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Yes. But I do believe in this instance his sarcasm bared his darkened soul.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Guy looks wild batnutzkrazy 😲

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I reckon the dude was just ticked off for being hounded, but he dealt with the problem the Van Morrison way-using humor to flip the bird.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Imagine the reaction if the guy filming was an Indian with a drum.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Dude that's Rufus the Stunt Bum.

And this is the real song:

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The guy is not funny (maybe his kids would find that voice funny), but he's obviously not taking that seriously. He's making fun of a religious zealot.

You do get that, right? No reason to get all worked up over a bad joke?

edit on 9-2-2019 by Duderino because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Agreed.............. staged

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yeah he does not sound like the full ticket his reaction is disturbing

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I think that was the Surgeon General for Virginia.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

The guy is not funny (maybe his kids would find that voice funny), but he's obviously not taking that seriously. He's making fun of a religious zealot.

You do get that, right? No reason to get all worked up over a bad joke?

That man just learned the hard way that thumbing your nose at God is an EXTREMELY dangerous thing to do.

Soon after that video was made his medical license was revoked and he was fired for repeated negligence and a botched abortion that nearly took the mothers life. This MD later died from a stroke and his wife died five months laterďťż.

Mock God at your own peril and get ready to pay the piper because mocking your own creator is a very VERY bad idea...

“We have long identified Santella as a danger to the public and are relieved after all these years that Santella will soon surrender his medical license,” said Operation Rescue President Troy Newman. Adding pressure on Santella to voluntarily relinquish his license was the fact that, as a repeat offender, he qualified for more severe discipline.

In the 1983, the California Medical Board suspended Santella’s medical license for 60 days and placed him on probation for five years after it found him guilty of gross negligence and incompetence in the treatment of three patients. In 2000, Santella’s medical license was revoked for failing to maintain adequate medical records. That revocation was stayed and Santella served four years on probation.

San Diego Abortionist to Surrender License after Demonic Rant, Botched Abortion, and Negligence

Ludmila had a near-death experience and came back to life. During the time that her spirit was out of body, she found herself suddenly in front of a ‘mountain-sized’pile of dismembered aborted babies! When she asked: “What is this?” God replied: “These are your ‘sins’”

She was in shock as she observed this genocide of so many unborn aborted babies. Her shock increased as she observed various human ‘pieces’ beginning to ‘come together’ and form ‘one’ baby. Immediately, this baby began to run directly towards her mother, Ludmila while screaming: “Mommy! Mommy!!!”

As the baby came within feet of her, the Ludmila realized she could not receive her child or help her because there was a ‘huge and solid but transparent wall’ between her and the baby. As a mother, she experienced sheer agony as she saw demonic spirits of abortion tearing away at her baby! The baby was screaming in pain! This scene was repeated several times in front of the totally helpless mother.

Ludmila cried out to God, then Jesus said: “I will help you save your baby, but you must help me. I want you to go to return to earth and tell everything you saw here.” Suddenly, Ludmila came back to life, never to be the same again!

“When She Died, She Came “Face to Face’ With Her Unborn Baby.”

In 2003, Earthquake Kelley died in his hospital bed, and visited Heaven. He describes aborted children he saw:

"Suddenly I felt as though I had separated from my body...I didn't hover around the ceiling very long. Angels that were so bright they were almost difficult to look at were waiting for me...I came upon a group of children of all different ages who were running, jumping and playing. Then another group of children caught my eye.

As I stood and watched these children, I heard a voice say, "You're wondering who those children are...These are children who died from diseases, wars, accidents, murders and other things that happen to children. Some were stillbirths and others died from miscarriages. These are all the children that I brought home to be with me. No harm can ever come to them again." Then the voice choked back tears as He pointed out another group of children and said, "See those children? I had a plan for their lives. I had things for them to do. But because of the selfishness of sin, and the hardness of peoples' hearts, these children were aborted and sent back to me."

He pointed out another group of children and, with the same trembling voice said, "I sent these children to the homes of so-called Christians. I sent these children for ministry. I sent them for exhortation. I sent them to help the world. But their parents listened to the ways of the world. They listened to wrong counsel. They thought they had financial problems and could not afford these children. They had secret abortions, thinking that no-one would find out. But nothing is hidden from Me." "

Is My Kid in Heaven?

edit on 2.10.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

No offense but YouTube is full of religious propaganda designed to scare people into falling in line. All with the same theme. If you don't agree with the current Christian teachings you are going to hell, all are anecdotal stories and a good chunk of these videos have flames behind the speakers lol.

Aside from the two you listed, here's some more of the titles from a quick search;

Atheist Sees Unimaginable Levels of Torment in Hell

What this Atheist Saw in Hell is FRIGHTENING !!! (Bryan Melvin NDE Testimony)

Bill Wiese Describes His 23 Minutes in Hell until Jesus GOD Rescued him - Only Jesus Saves

Man shot himself and landed in hell ( his true story recounted)

PROOF OF HELL | Full Testimony from Man that Went to Hell

Man Died went to Hell and Experienced Gods Judgement

Muslim man died and went to Hell. But Jesus came to his rescue.

I'm a little disappointed to see this come to ATS.
edit on 10/2/2019 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Okay, the DR, clearly was making fun of the guy. This was stupid. So was the DR, but still. I am not shocked. I find abortion sad, but its not my choice.

If I were a woman, the way I have always felt, is I could not ever have an abortion. Even at 15 when I became sexually active, my girlfriend and I at the time talked about, what if. We used condoms, and spermicide, she also went on the pill, we still used condoms, once in awhile we did not, but almost always would.

If she would have gotten pregnant, there is no way she would have aborted. Thank God, it did not go down that way, because I am a gay man, I was 19 when I started to come to terms with being gay. Needless to say my still girlfriend, at the time was not happy.

Since I talked about all of that, I suppose I will throw in, my ex and I stayed friends, she went to coulsiling, because of me. A year after I came out to her, I was at a party at Illinois Souther University Carbondale, and introduced her to a straight guy I met at a party, they ended up marring 3 years later, and are still together to this day.

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
He trolling in the name of the enemy alright.

I still think we should brutally stone the mothers for pre-materal sex, just like God roasted Eve in Eden.

After all it is there body, and we get to tell them what to do with it.
edit on 10-2-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
a reply to: Murgatroid

No offense but YouTube is full of religious propaganda designed to scare people into falling in line.

No offense taken but I'm a little disappointed by YOUR post as well...

Calling truth religious propaganda does not make it so.

In fact doing so only demonstrates that your argument has no leg to stand on.

If solid evidence existed for your argument then why have you not presented it?

Thomas Leonard once said: "...most people aren't that interested in recognizing the truth... to do so could be fairly disruptive to the status quo..."

Seems to me that all you have done here so far is confirm that this is true...

If labeling the truth as religious propaganda is all you have then you need to understand that your credibility is going to be viewed as non-existent by many.

Life teaches us ONLY if we are willing to listen...

edit on 2.10.2019 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join