It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocasio-Cortez: U.S. Is ‘Native Land’ for All Latinos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
This is the same speech where she wiped away tears while stating she wants to defund ICE and that ‘They don't deserve a dime.’

Newly-elected U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York) on Thursday called again for the abolishment of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), just days after a member of MS-13 gunned down a rival gang member on a subway platform in her congressional district.

ICE has confirmed that the gunman is an illegal alien and has placed a detainer on the gang member for possible deportation, WABC reported.

defensemaven.io... 3G7nvij45FQ64MfAltzbrr3gvgff-P2dZ-tsGbrfXQ03199d7TIfN_vZM

WEAR IT PROUD LADY!

edit on 2/9/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/9/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know, I see Soros' name here all the time, but I really know nothing about him. Maybe it's time for me to read up.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss
a reply to: riiver

Everytime she opens her mouth it get worse. Its like watching a train wreck.

But its a train wreck of publicity .

Exactly! And the thing about that is that people are more likely to vote for what they're familiar with. It's like back in the day, when we all listened to the radio instead of queuing up mp3s or listening to Spotify--you'd hear a song so often that even if you hated it to begin with, in the end you knew all the words and probably kinda liked it after all? (Child of the 80s here, I'll bet everyone born before 1975 can relate.)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

She will call it "The Trading Places Act".

Not sure where I need to go...lol I wonder if Mexico would take me, Canada is too cold, and in Mexico I would live well. Actually I'm thinking of retiring in Costa Rica, I can live with that. Let the South come here and we will go South...

If I went to Costa Rica I could have Costa Rican coffee every day...that actually doesn't sound too bad

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Absolutely unbelievable. Nope, we can't deport him because he has a "race-based right" to be here...

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Well, THAT's a slippery slope.

If you follow that thought to it's logical conclusion, Latinos need to start migrating to Spain.

You know, since it's obviously a part of their culture.

Otherwise the official language of Mexico should be Náhuatl.

She's the gift that keeps giving...

edit on 9-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: musicismagic

Maybe it's just me, but it sure seems like the lunacy has increased exponentially in the last few years. And the past 12 months or so have seen the biggest acceleration of all.

In Japan now, lunacy seems to be catching on, on TV. It is so sad to see how TV companies are now promoting that girlish boys are in and if you are not in, then you are the weird one. You know, shaving your eyebrows, wearing girl clothes with high heel shoes and well, it is just something I grew up never seeing so I think it is wrong.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If I went to Costa Rica I could have Costa Rican coffee every day...that actually doesn't sound too bad

As much as I hate brown people, I'm married to one and my kids are brown lol, I'm the minority in my house. I have lived all over the world so another country doesn't bother me in the least.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
This is the same speech where she wiped away tears while stating she wants to defund ICE and that ‘They don't deserve a dime.’

Newly-elected U.S. Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-New York) on Thursday called again for the abolishment of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), just days after a member of MS-13 gunned down a rival gang member on a subway platform in her congressional district.

ICE has confirmed that the gunman is an illegal alien and has placed a detainer on the gang member for possible deportation, WABC reported.

defensemaven.io... 3G7nvij45FQ64MfAltzbrr3gvgff-P2dZ-tsGbrfXQ03199d7TIfN_vZM

WEAR IT PROUD LADY!

you got the teardrop of killing someone on the wrong eye, it goes on the left eye

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

In Japan now, lunacy seems to be catching on, on TV. It is so sad to see how TV companies are now promoting that girlish boys are in and if you are not in, then you are the weird one. You know, shaving your eyebrows, wearing girl clothes with high heel shoes and well, it is just something I grew up never seeing so I think it is wrong.

I lived near Tokyo for 5 years... They are having some hard times..

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all. (There are no figures for same-sex relationships.) Although there has long been a pragmatic separation of love and sex in Japan – a country mostly free of religious morals – sex fares no better. A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I hope my comment didn't come off wrong; I wasn't putting down Latinos or Costa Rica (or anywhere else). I just loooooove Costa Rican coffee. I actually know absolutely nothing about Costa Rica other than they produce some damn amazing coffee beans that I'm willing to pay through the nose for

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

So we're not the only country that's going full-on bat# insane. I dunno whether that makes me feel better or worse.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I lived near Tokyo for 5 years... They are having some hard times..

The number of single people has reached a record high. A survey in 2011 found that 61% of unmarried men and 49% of women aged 18-34 were not in any kind of romantic relationship, a rise of almost 10% from five years earlier. Another study found that a third of people under 30 had never dated at all. (There are no figures for same-sex relationships.) Although there has long been a pragmatic separation of love and sex in Japan – a country mostly free of religious morals – sex fares no better. A survey earlier this year by the Japan Family Planning Association (JFPA) found that 45% of women aged 16-24 "were not interested in or despised sexual contact". More than a quarter of men felt the same way.

Yep, I read that article. The thing is that the lower educated people are the ones having the most children. That is a fact. Go to any govt. low income project (which are tightly controlled, no yakuza are allowed) and you'll see the married couples having 2 or more children then you'll see in the "high income " areas. Mostly condos with singles or couples with one child.
The thing is which is now 2 generations long, the fathers have been mostly absent in raising their kids, so the emotional attachment is growing less and less. (the bond between parent and child)
Came to Japan in 74, so I've seen many changes, not so much for the better, but all cultures change with the influx of foreigners.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   
OAC....... ha ha ha. Latinos huh....... never saw one that could speak Latin.... Except Ringo on Tounbstone. But Doc Holiday a whitey spoke it

edit on 9-2-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
The fact that there was more than one person that voted for this imbecile is what baffles me. She has a steady flow of nonsense that seems to flow out of her mouth 24/7. She really is a special kind of stupid. Anyone that defends her BS needs to dismount their unicorn and have their head examined.

I thought I'd at least give her a chance to prove herself and her ideas, but at this point, I've heard enough to know I don't want to hear anymore from her.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

I hope my comment didn't come off wrong; I wasn't putting down Latinos or Costa Rica (or anywhere else). I just loooooove Costa Rican coffee. I actually know absolutely nothing about Costa Rica other than they produce some damn amazing coffee beans that I'm willing to pay through the nose for

Naw, you are good. I'm just saying I can live anywhere and be OK. I don't really see color in people I just watch their actions and make opinion on that. I love a good number of place south of the US, so any of them will be my destination if things in this country turn bad.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I thought I'd at least give her a chance to prove herself and her ideas, but at this point, I've heard enough to know I don't want to hear anymore from her.

The narrative of the left is to rally up the poor and minorities for votes, that is what they do. We will see 2 more years of this where they promise everything but the kitchen sink... Those they focus on are not educated enough to understand that the left deceives them every election...
edit on 9-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join