It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Schiff and Glenn Simpson Held UNDISCLOSED MEETING Last Year, Raising Concern

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

*** Title modified to fit ***

JOHN SOLOMON: Adam Schiff and Glenn Simpson Held UNDISCLOSED MEETING Last Year, Raising Concern Inside House Intel Committee

The new Chairman of the House Intel Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) had an undisclosed meeting with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson last July at a security conference in Aspen.

In other words, Congressman Adam Schiff was colluding with Russia-dossier-Hillary Clinton-waterboy Glenn Simpson at the height of the Russiagate cover-up.

Award winning investigative journalist John Solomon reported that there are photographs of Adam Schiff, in sport coat and open-neck dress shirt, and Glenn Simpson, wearing casual attire.

“In the summer of 2018, Mr. Simpson attended a media-sponsored social event where he exchanged small talk with Rep. Schiff and many other people who were in attendance,” Fusion GPS said in a statement to me. “The conversation between the two was brief and did not cover anything substantive. There has been no subsequent contact between Mr. Simpson and Rep. Schiff.”

The congressman’s response was even more vague: “The chairman did not have any pre-planned meeting with Glenn Simpson, and any conversation with him at the Aspen conference would have been brief and social in nature,” Schiff spokesman Patrick Boland said.

Schiff, who is leading the massive investigation into President Trump’s finances and personal life, and Simpson, one of the key figures who helped Hillary push her phony Russia dossier to the DOJ and FBI both insisted to John Solomon that they only met briefly last summer.

Click link for full article.

Interesting that Adam Schiff did the very thing that triggered a 10 month long investigation whith Nunes and yet the same standard doesnt seem to apply to Schiff, once again showcasing how Dems think the laws dont apply to them.

To put this into context for some people, Schiff went to Aspen Colorado to meet with Glenn Simpson, head of FusionGPS.
* - Simpson is an active witness in an ongoing federal investigation against Trump = Witness Tampering.
* - Simpson is also a target in and ongoing criminal investigation relating to Trump.

Schiff just possibly broke the law. You know, laws that apply to everyone but Democrats. Witness tampering on one side and obstruction on the other. Today's hearing with AAG Whittaker was headlined by Dems as oversight for the DOJ yet all the questions were about the Russia bs. The other issue is the not preplanned meeting response was already used by former AG Lynch when she met with former President Bill Clinton. That meeting was never suppose to be disclosed either... until she got caught.;

Just as Schiff just got caught;

Once again demonstrating why Dems have no business being in power / position of responsibility. Especially given the laws they helped passed dont seem to apply to them.

Its time to shut the witch hunt down and go after the people involved in this failed coup.

Additional sources -
* - Adam Schiff, Glenn Simpson and their Forrest Gump-like encounter in Aspen

edit on 8-2-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well now
the cards are falling quickly now and the pace is picking up
won't be long until the declass now
these guys are screwed

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
One Hell-of-a "coincidence" to be in Aspen at the exact same minute eh 😎

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
One Hell-of-a "coincidence" to be in Aspen at the exact same minute eh 😎

I thought the same thing when Lynch and Bills planes bumped into each other on the Tarmac.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Says "media sponsored event". Curious as to which media put up the funds.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just talking about grand babies and sharing pie recipes, no doubt.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When do we begin sharpening our pitchforks? This is absolutely absurd.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
For those slow learners who are just waiting to pounce on you for using Gateway Pundit as the primary source for the thread, the person who wrote the article that was GP's source is John Solomon:

John Solomon is an award-winning investigative journalist whose work over the years has exposed U.S. and FBI intelligence failures before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal scientists’ misuse of foster children and veterans in drug experiments, and numerous cases of political corruption. He is The Hill’s executive vice president for video.

As noted by The Hill

Now, as far as Simpson and Schiff meeting in (what they thought was) secret, it is not surprising to me at all. The resistance will stop at nothing, including hook or crook, in order to get rid of the bad orange man.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
Just talking about grand babies and sharing pie recipes, no doubt.

I think Simpson was asking Schiff for a special reservation at The Standard Hotel 😎

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Well McConnell just filed a cloture motion in the Senate so the confirmation votes for the new AG have been locked into place. He should be confirmed by next week. Maybe thats what they are waiting on before the flood gates are opened on the deep state.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Good question, from the Hill's article:

Which bring us to the issue of some photographs taken at the prestigious Aspen security conference last July.

A couple of links:

Aspen Security Forum

The Aspen Institue

Each summer, the key homeland and national security issues of the day are explored in detail during three days of in-depth discussion by:

• Top level present and former government officials from all relevant agencies such as the Departments of Homeland Security, Defense, State, Justice, and the Treasury;

• Industry leaders, including large and small national security-related companies, as well as private equity investors, merchant and investment bankers, venture capitalists, and other financiers;

• Thought leaders in other think tanks and academe; and,

• Nationally noted print and broadcast journalists;

About

As far as the Aspen Institute itself, they have a huge Board of Trustees.

Among them:

Madeleine K. Albright
Aspen Institute Trustee and Aspen Strategy Group Member, Chair, Albright Stonebridge Group

Katie Couric
Aspen Institute Trustee, Journalist; Founder and Executive Producer, Katie Couric Media

Condoleezza Rice
Aspen Institute Trustee and Aspen Strategy Group Co-Chair, Founding Partner, RiceHadleyGates LLC

There are many many more, but the above are just a few names that I thought would be immediately recognizable to most here.
edit on 8-2-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: +E

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
For those slow learners who are just waiting to pounce on you for using Gateway Pundit as the primary source for the thread, the person who wrote the article that was GP's source is John Solomon:

John Solomon is an award-winning investigative journalist whose work over the years has exposed U.S. and FBI intelligence failures before the Sept. 11 attacks, federal scientists’ misuse of foster children and veterans in drug experiments, and numerous cases of political corruption. He is The Hill’s executive vice president for video.

As noted by The Hill

Now, as far as Simpson and Schiff meeting in (what they thought was) secret, it is not surprising to me at all. The resistance will stop at nothing, including hook or crook, in order to get rid of the bad orange man.

He uses bias reporting and consistently...er, makes stuff up...that's how good he is, but I guess you didn't know that.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sure looks like witness tampering to me.
Schiff was making sure Fusion said the right things during the investigation.

And, since they indicted Paul Manafort for witness tampering, should Schiff be treated differently?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

You mean he isn't a liberal hack so his reporting makes you uncomfortable.

edit on 8-2-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I wonder when Democrats will be calling for him to recuse himself????

I see Shifty is calling it a coincindence, LOL.
edit on 8/2/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Schiff has already admitted they met - he says they just bumped into each other....hahahahaha.
I guess you believe that, yeah?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's his Spartacus moment....

If we use the standard he set when he was ranking minority he should be required to recuse himself for 10 months during an ethics investigation.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's his Spartacus moment....

If we use the standard he set when he was ranking minority he should be required to recuse himself for 10 months during an ethics investigation.

Exactly right, but we all know that lying Democrats don't want the same standards applied to themselves.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Grand kids, Pie recipes and Yoga... cant forget the yoga, jeebus the wailing would be epic from the left if it was a republican and a guy from breitbart or some other right leaning group.

I expect lots of nothing burger comments and it was a misunderstanding.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The new Chairman of the House Intel Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) had an undisclosed meeting with Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson last July at a security conference in Aspen.

Well that explains a lot.

Aspen, Colorado.

Home of legalized weed.

They killed too many brain cells.

Prove me wrong!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join