It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Exposes The Dark Side Of Politics In 5 Incredible Minutes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Not a chance. She won't even be eligible until 2024.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

I love her.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
AOC makes some pretty good points here..

I realize ATS has become very far to the right and this lady is basically a top ten hated right now, so if you need to, just pretend it's someone you like for a moment - she's bringing some very important things out in the open - things we often agree with here on ATS, though often only as it applies to the opposite party... No one should be able to be funded by a corporation, then have free reign to create laws or remove regulations concerning that corporation.

Funny. She calls out the swamp just like Trump has been doing for more than 2 years and suddenly she's a hero and every left wing organization in the country flocks to it and praises it as incredible.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I love her.

I see, so you are basing your choice of presidential material upon "feelz" and hormones?

Nice set of qualifications you have there. How old are you, 14?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I realize ATS has become very far to the right and this lady is basically a top ten hated right now, so if you need to, just pretend it's someone you like for a moment - she's bringing some very important things out in the open - things we often agree with here on ATS, though often only as it applies to the opposite party... No one should be able to be funded by a corporation, then have free reign to create laws or remove regulations concerning that corporation.

Funny. She calls out the swamp just like Trump has been doing for more than 2 years and suddenly she's a hero and every left wing organization in the country flocks to it and praises it as incredible.

Next thing you know she will say we need a border wall, and they will react in the same way....LOL

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ill give her credit for saying it, I am still uncertain if she is smarter than a potato though.

But kudos for a leftist finally trying to shine a light on some of the corruption in DC.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

I love her.

I see, so you are basing your choice of presidential material upon "feelz" and hormones?

No, not 14. How I base my decision on who is presidential material is none of your business. My opinion is just as equal to yours. My vote counts just as much as yours does. Unlike you, I will not make any ad hominem attacks which are irrelevant.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

AOC will be the next president. Or at least the next DNC candidate. The reason is she irritates Republicans more than any other candidate. And this is how the powers than be make sure they get out the Republican vote.

Of course, I'm not sure it really matters at this point anyway. Whoever counts the votes it seems decides the election anyway. The quality and integrity of our elections does not seem like a priority in this country. Party loyalty before the Constitution seems to be the standard operating model.

She irritates republicans AND democrats because outside of wanting to drain the swamp exactly like Trump, she only draws attention from the alt-left that are just as incapable as AOC, at looking ahead.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The difference is the key members of her staff aren't composed of members of the Swamp.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

AOC will be the next president. Or at least the next DNC candidate.

May I ask you, how old will AOC be on Tuesday, November 3, 2020?

"ionkno but she'll still be the next one"

Do you see why he supports her?

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Ill give her credit for saying it, I am still uncertain if she is smarter than a potato though.

But kudos for a leftist finally trying to shine a light on some of the corruption in DC.

She was speaking in complete sentences. I think I would qualify her as being intelligent. I think you are completely misunderestimating her.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Next thing you know she will say we need a border wall, and they will react in the same way....LOL

Exactly. And they'll praise travel bans just like they did when obama enacted them.

Basically, leftists are praising Trump's actions and they don't even realize it. It speaks volumes.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I love her.

No, not 14. How I base my decision on who is presidential material is none of your business. My opinion is just as equal to yours. My vote counts just as much as yours does. Unlike you, I will not make any ad hominem attacks which are irrelevant.

So, to you, "I love her" is a relevant post in this thread?

Got it....you are very special. I apologize with all my heart for triggering you with my hateful words.

edit on 2/8/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The difference is the key members of her staff aren't composed of members of the Swamp.

You can't be mad at Trump for giving some of the gators an opportunity to be human before they're casted out. If you think she'll be any different then you're in a fantasy.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

She was speaking in complete sentences. I think I would qualify her as being intelligent. I think you are completely misunderestimating her.

So, if "Irishhaf" is misunderestimating her, then they are estimating her properly in their statement since that is a double-negative.

edit on 2/8/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Wouldn't a "misunderestimation" be an accurate estimation?

Maybe that's why you love her, and think she speaks in complete sentences.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

So, if "Irishhaf" is misunderestimating her, then they are estimating her properly in their statement since that is a double-negative.

HA! I wonder how many seconds you beat me by when you called her out for the same thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I never said I thought she would be better. I said it's a wait and see type scenario.

The difference is that Trump flooded his Cabinet with gators from Day One. So far AOC hasn't really done anything to suggest she's courting the Alec Holland's of the world.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
She’s right about these things, the problem is that her solution to EVERYTHING is to give the government more of our money so they can aimlesssly throw it at every problem.

As if the government is so great with money and solving problems in a timely manner.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
yes big pharma and oil regulates politics we all know
just pity that they who sould prevent this also are corrupt...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join