It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible clue in Infinity War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Watching Infinity Wars for the umpteenth time, playing a game of chess, and working on my third shot of tequila, I noticed something.

At precisley 1:49:43, on the 3D bluray version of Infinity Wars, there is a green flash. Just after Thanos rips away Spiderman's web and before Nebula crashes her ship into him, there is a green flash in the lower left hand corner of the screen. It is the same size and color of the Time Stone. Almost identical to when the Time Stone appeared between Strange's fingers.

What it means, I don't know. If you have Infinity War on bluray, see if you see it too.

For the record, I believe that Odin almost completed the Infinity Gauntlet; both Loki and Thanos were being manipulated by the Mind Stone; the Mind Stone is behind the whole Infinity War, opposed by the Soul Stone; and Captain Marvel will be a disappointment to Marvel fans.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Just watched it several times and it looks like a lens flare or reflection or what ever you call it.

Two clues I saw were 1) it moves with the camera and 2) it fades away as the incoming ship blocks the sunlight.

What I don't understand is why would a lens flare show up in a CGI production?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Watching further, I notice a purple flash at 01:50:15 just as Drax slides in for a kick at the back of Thanos' knee. Same screen location.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
*flips over a table*

LOKI! LOKI! LOKI! LOKI!~

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Especially in the 3D version. I'm starting to think it was supposed to be there, and I missed it all along.

BTW, thank you so much for posting the screen shot. That would have taken me hours. I don't have a time stone.

edit on 8-2-2019 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I think we can speculate until the cows come home. But we will still need to wait until Endgame is released to see the story Marvel wants to tell.
It will be fun to then re-watch everything to see the Easter-eggs we were not aware of.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Did a little searching online using: Avengers "Infinity War" "green flash" - Google Search

Not the same scene i know but perhaps like you said it has some hidden meaning...

The only thing else that turned up was this Reddit convo:

www.reddit.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Another image that turned up in that search has that same bright sunlight in the background which is how real life lens flares form BTW:

It's almost as if they colorized them, I have never seen green lens flares before...

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I love this scene of Thanos lounging after TOTAL victory:

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Man I had the craziest dream about Avengers: Endgame last night. We went to the cinema to watch it and people were queuing all the way to their seats with the staff saying the movie was 3 hours long and that there would be intermittent breaks throughout, finally got seated then they started the movie but it was the trailer.

When the trailer finished the staff ushered us all out for a 'break' and then we were brought back in, movie starts with Tony on Earth and I was thinking 'Huh, he must go in space later'. Then the scene from the trailer came up when they are on the grass looking at something in the sky (the one where somebody has been CGI'd out) except the space where someone who was CGI'd out was standing War Machine... right next to Don Cheadle lol.

Then out of no where, Superman showed up using heat vision on the ground causing this huge crater and I was thinking WTF, Superman is DC, Disney just acquiring everything. Superman morphs into Colossus and I was like 'Of course, that's his power' (It's not, but ya know, dreams!!). Where the crater was there was this huge proton cannon or something and colossus was saying we need to fire it, then it cut to an ad and the staff was trying to usher us out again for another 'break' I was furious. Then I woke up and was thinking 'Wow'.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The trailer for Avengers Endgame has been out for sometime.

Dead giveaway with The Antman.

top topics

join