It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon about Russian super-weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

On January 24, the authoritative American analytical resource The Washington Free Beacon in the article “China, Russia Building Super-EMP Bombs for‘ Blackout Warfare ’” spoke in some detail about the unique Russian weapons. Moreover, he did not use “expert opinions” or “anonymous sources” in certain circles, as is often the case when publishing inventions. Its source is a Pentagon report to Congress, released a few days ago.

One important nuance: the report was prepared for several years and was completed in 2017, but it was not publicly available, because it contained a lot of top-secret information. In the Pentagon was a long work on their removal, writes Free Beacon, and at the same time preserving important information. In addition, parts of the report were edited to prevent attackers from learning about US electronic vulnerabilities.

Here in this truncated form of the report was published.

Its authors believe that a superbomb that propagates electromagnetic radiation may be blown up, for example, at an altitude of 30 kilometers. It is safe for people, but all devices where there is electronics will be destroyed "within a few seconds." The power supply will be stopped, the cars will freeze, the connection will break. In general, USA in the event of the beginning of the Third World War will immediately appear in the Stone Age.

But the main thing is that neither planes nor nuclear missiles will be able to take off from the territory of the United States to destroy Russia, China or any other country.

According to the speakers, such weapons, besides Russia, may be possessed by China and, possibly, North Korea. Although North Korea, I think they just added to the thrill of the reader.

The report is illustrated with maps, so that it is clear about the catastrophe of what scale is involved.

I do not know how realistic the weapon described in the Pentagon report is. In the Russian media, this is said extremely rarely and only with hints. For the first time, fragmentary information about this weapon appeared 3 years ago in a blog of Oleg Matveychev, a philosopher, political scientist and professor at the Higher School of Economics National Research University, close to the Kremlin. Then hints were said about the existence of some kind of clever electromagnetic gun, the radiation of which burns away everything where there is electronics, right up to calculators. And if you hang it, for example, to the satellite, then the area of ​​coverage may expand to the size of the United States.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
But the main thing is that neither planes nor nuclear missiles will be able to take off from the territory of the United States to destroy Russia, China or any other country.

Hur-dur, ballistic missile submarines.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Much of the military equipment is resilient to EMP.

Womp womp.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Hur-dur, ballistic missile submarines.

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RussianTroll

Much of the military equipment is resilient to EMP.

Womp womp.

Tell it to the Pentagon and the dozen Tomogavk, which fell in the Syrian desert)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wrong, capitalist dog. Russia have very best weapon technology, much better than American stone age primitivism. Our bombs special bombs, can destroy Wall Street and MTV propaganda machines with single strike from push of button by greatest leader, Putin. All pig-dog Americans will suffer ultimate fate of destruction when no more selfie taking phones function and proud Russian peoples laugh at your duckfaces.

link   
This is so stupid. What is the freaking point? China has a lot of money tied up in US investments. You think they're going to be happy to see this happen? We could do the same to Russia and China. But the world now runs based on a world economy.

Russia is happier doing low level hacking and political sniping and it doesn't destroy the very thing they'd like to profit from.

Besides, I keep all my computers inside Faraday Cages at night so screw them for having this as a plan.

link   

Are you sure that Russian scientists are so stupid that they did not even think about this problem?

Yup, totally sure they're so stupid.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick7
This is so stupid. What is the freaking point?

Read. His. Screen. Name.

Then ask that questions again.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup, totally sure they're so stupid.

В России абсолютно уверенные во всем люди являются пациентами психиатрических клиник)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't forget the stuff in Diego Garcia and whatever other secret military base we may have around the world.

Plus satellite stuff in orbit.

And of course our friend here is at it again with the doom and gloom.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Besides, I keep all my computers inside Faraday Cages at night so screw them for having this as a plan.

If it is a laptop with a full charge you can play solitaire for a day.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
LOL a lot off my friend find it funny that their phone do not work inside my home

mine work because off a extra booster with outside atana

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Another swing and a miss.
Strike 2 !!

Care to make it 3 ?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

В России абсолютно уверенные во всем люди являются пациентами психиатрических клиник)))

MURICA!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I hope propaganda keeps you warm

you'll need alot of it if ww3 happens

caz the whole #ing planet will be sent back to the 1800s

tho I'm sure that warm propaganda tells you otherwise

just like the japenese where told that there would be no atomic bomb ... worked out good for them

link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Another swing and a miss.
Strike 2 !!

Care to make it 3 ?

The Pentagon will not agree with you))) Or do you think Pentagon analysts are assholes?)))

link   

originally posted by: grey580
Don't forget the stuff in Diego Garcia and whatever other secret military base we may have around the world.

Plus satellite stuff in orbit.

And of course our friend here is at it again with the doom and gloom.

American pig-dog capitalist satellites are as real as phony NASA moon landing, supreme Soviet military will crush you.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
I hope propaganda keeps you warm

you'll need alot of it if ww3 happens

caz the whole #ing planet will be sent back to the 1800s

tho I'm sure that warm propaganda tells you otherwise

just like the japenese where told that there would be no atomic bomb ... worked out good for them

Allow me to send your comment to Pentagon analysts?)))

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Are you telling me the Space Force isn't going to be like starship troopers?

Well, there goes my career dream.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join