It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every celebrity, world leader, media person are underground debt collectors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
And WW3 is their final act of "collecting".

It would go as far as "27 Club" people being a martyr for everyones debt collection. Even our president likely has to forgo justice and light to serve the underground chronies. Every celebrity probably holds the "drug and rape" mentality as collecting debt. Where to even go with the precious elite blood and cannibalism market, they all live by debt collection ideologies. Look at that picture of the Academy Award nominees, each of them look like they are submissive to being debt collectors. Our world is dominated by these lesser people as they do witchcraft over the working class. I thought they were all better than that, but they couldn't seem to look above the things I have said in the past as them all in on guilt of drinking blood together. I am feeling bullied in the light of my very mind from the ignorance of every media person/debt collector out there. The only debt I have with them is to get them all shut down before they start WW3 over their selfish chrony behavior. I would have met one of them by now if they weren't so bullish as spectators to all of us. Thought I'd share this to the world. They have no intention of being our friends, celebrities, including our president, are only interested in declaring themselves as spectators to all of us until we collectively protest them as debt collectors and advocates of witchcraft.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Oh, WITCHCRAFT. Now that whole thing makes kind of sense!

Because all those debt collectors were a quite confounding picture.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Most certainly a call to end the sorcery in this world. People are being manipulated at a level unrecognized by law.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Superunknown528

I've seen an influx of ridiculous theories lately.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

In my world debt collectors are people who couldn't hack other more professional jobs, think they have authority, have an IQ of about -3, bald and typically overweight.

People like that don't tend to get on TV, expect for debt collector shows. I'm not seeing it either tbh.

People willingly give money to those described by the OP lol

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I prefer to think of parasites feeding off the collective energy and attention of humanity myself.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS... I was going to say dip yourr toe in... seems you said screw that and just started drowning the kids in the lake.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I am a “celebrity” type and I can concur with this.
Although you have it slightly wrong.
All “celebrities” are artists in their own right.
As a “psychopathic” artist myself I can say this -
We only exist on stage. We will never be in the audience. The majority of the world is in the audience and are consumers.
It is in my very nature to not ever be in the audience. Always on stage.
This is not “witchcraft”, this is quantum physics.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
That reminds me....you owe me $643. The juice is running and times running out. Time to collect!!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Superunknown528
Most certainly a call to end the sorcery in this world. People are being manipulated at a level unrecognized by law.

This statement resonates with me! I gave you a star. As for your OP.. ramblings of a witty madman. There's no way to end the manipulation however. You can't say "People are being ripped off by this product or this business. Look at the profit they make off of your purchase and the lies they're feeding you" or explain to someone the level of social engineering that takes place. You can't explain to them that they don't really like what they like in many cases but are doing it because everyone else does or that they have pressures places on them socially, at work, at school, etc to like and do those things. Even if you do convince them, often times they do it anyways, just knowingly. I'd fall into that category.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

'This is not “witchcraft”, this is quantum physics'. Could you explain in more detail please?

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Anyone who adds % debt on money they owe should be hang or shot. Simple as that. That is a form of greed.

If you owe money, you owe that same amount. Not increased.
edit on 12-5-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

join