It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese New Year 2019 Year of the Pig

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Happy Chinese New Year to all.

I am looking forward to the wonderful year of the Pig. I think this year will be much better than last year.

A good year for the Rabbit, Sheep and Pig

Ok for the Rat, Rooster & Horse & Tiger, but difficult for the Snake, dragon,
Serious year healthwise for the Monkey.

If you believe in Feng Shui, the SE, S, & SW directions are the absolute worst this year. Especially SW, tried to avoid it if possible.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yep! It's the year of the Pig here also in Japan.
Now if I can only get out to the countryside ramen house and have some  いのしし (inoshishi) wild boar into my ramen on this cold winter day, that would be cool. But looks like snow in the mountains today.

kyotofoodie.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

The good news, is, I love smoking piggy! In fact, I like cooking rabbit and lamb too!

This shall be a fine year of smoked piggy, and if I get lucky on the hunt...smoked Wild Boar......mmmmm drool

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Happy Chinese New Year!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

The good news, is, I love smoking piggy! In fact, I like cooking rabbit and lamb too!

This shall be a fine year of smoked piggy, and if I get lucky on the hunt...smoked Wild Boar......mmmmm drool

Do you hunt with a bow and arrow?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I just bought some Jamestown bacon at the store for us and the daughter, picked up twelve pounds, the daughters kids love bacon. A buck ninety nine a pound, great deal....year of the pig

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
12g 3.5" I am practicing bow with my daughter, so may try one day.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

🧧 Happy Chinese New Year!

I’m a snake and my two closest friends are Tiger and a Pig; not suppose to get along with these signs, but adore them both.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I’m a snake and my two closest friends are Tiger and a Pig; not suppose to get along with these signs, but adore them both.

My daughter is a snake. Very interesting sign. Normally when they talk about compatibility it is more romantic compatibility. Sometimes, it's boss/employee.

Snake and Pig can get along, very well sometimes, but personalities are very different, and can be difficult.

I'm a lot more fond of Snakes vs Tiger people. I can see them getting along, but tigers are a lot more boisterous than snake and might get on their nerves sometimes.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Happy Chinese New Year!

I'm an Ox, I think it's my year next year? or in a couple ...

posted on Feb, 10 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: KTemplar

My daughter is a snake. Very interesting sign. Normally when they talk about compatibility it is more romantic compatibility. Sometimes, it's boss/employee.

Snake and Pig can get along, very well sometimes, but personalities are very different, and can be difficult.

I'm a lot more fond of Snakes vs Tiger people. I can see them getting along, but tigers are a lot more boisterous than snake and might get on their nerves sometimes.

I think you are right! Thank you for the info 😊

new topics

top topics

join