It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collaborting Music with Drone flight footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I build, and fly drones as a hobby. This is one of my most recent videos (recorded today). I enjoy matching my flights, with copyright free music I find on YouTube. Its fun and a challenge at times. This was actually the first video with my new GoPro Session 5. I recorded in SuperView for a more cinematic feel.

I hope you enjoy!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just built a new quad last week. Going flying today after work. Nice video!
edit on 6-2-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do you know anything bout flight simulators? I want to eventually buy a drone so I ended up buying a flight sim with a realistic controller to practice are they any bit accurate?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Do you know anything bout flight simulators? I want to eventually buy a drone so I ended up buying a flight sim with a realistic controller to practice are they any bit accurate?

I bought FPV freerider. It's 4.99 and honestly, was pretty close to the real thing. I bought a USB cable that connected into my actual radio I started with. After about 8 hours, over 4 days. I tried flying acro for real (no stabilization). That was 2 years ago! Then never looked back!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ

Awesome, what's your build?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128

That was fun to watch and I enjoyed the music as well. Thanks for sharing Triton!

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
You are welcome! Thank you for watching!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I love your vids man!

I'm sure I've watched one or two in the past on YouTube, this is weird but I recognise your land, lol

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128

Awesome, what's your build?

The frame is an Iflight 6" with a DYS f4 pro v2 FC. DYS samguk wu 2400 kv motors. Luminear ESC's. Foxeer camers. It's a fun ride.

I use a X7 transmitter and Fatshark HD3's

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Like the guy said. Flight sims are awesome. They helped me get the confidence I needed to not go destroy my quad. Even though I still do often.

I use liftoff and I plug it straight into my Taranis x7 transmitter.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Like the guy said. Flight sims are awesome. They helped me get the confidence I needed to not go destroy my quad. Even though I still do often.

I use liftoff and I plug it straight into my Taranis x7 transmitter.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I almost bought a set of those Wu 2400 kv motors! They look good. You running 6" TriProps? How big are the ESC? 30-40A?

Sounds like a fun build!

@Merkaba Thank you!!

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I almost bought a set of those Wu 2400 kv motors! They look good. You running 6" TriProps? How big are the ESC? 30-40A?

Sounds like a fun build!

@Merkaba Thank you!!

They are fun and fast motors but man they are loud. I think some better bearings would quiet them down. Im running the Lumenier B-Heli 35A ESC's running Dshot600 on them. Right now I'm running 5" props. Its a sweet ride man. Fast with great punchout

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here is a pic of my build :

FC: EMAX Magnum F4 w/Betaflight OSD
Motor: EMAX LS2206 2300kv motors
ESC: EMAX Bullet 30A 4 in 1 DSHOT600
RX: Frsky XM+ 16ch Sbus Micro
VTX: 48 Channel 5.8ghz 200mw
Cam: Foxeer Arrow Micro V2 600TVL CCD
Props: Avan Flow 5x4.3x3 3-blade 5 inch
Lipo: RDQ1500mah 100C 4S Lipo

Radio: FrSky Taranis QX7
GoPro Session 5 (SV-1080/60fps)
FPV: FatShark Attitude V3s (Foxeer Pagoda Pro)
edit on 8-2-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The big one is Icarus the 6" the Whoop is Mosquito

My stack is small and simple with just the FC and VX. Although running the ESC's on the arms has its problems including hiting them with a prop and catching fire
Hence the jerry-rig ESC protectors using old props.

I think the only thing you don't know about Icarus is the Lumenier TX5GS VX, I have a QX7 as well and I have HD3s with Truespec Diversity RX. Only thing I don't have is enough battery packs

I started with Mosquito and moved my way up. We do lots of Whoop races here in AZ
edit on 8-2-2019 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I built the big quad to do some freestyle flying and some sweet cliff dives here in AZ. I really want to get an action camera here soon but IDK what to spring for. Having a great camera can only go so far with my crappy editing skills.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I might do a 6" build for cruising. Low KV motors so I can fly around doing some aerial photography. Right now I'm lucky to get 4 min in the air. It would be nice to get a solid 10mim.

My other build is a 220mm freestyle build. Top mount battery (which I Prefer), Smaller 2205 2300kv motors and DAL T5040C props. It has an older F3 board. But it's been rock solid for me. Was my first real build.

It's a great hobby! Always something new.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I built the big quad to do some freestyle flying and some sweet cliff dives here in AZ. I really want to get an action camera here soon but IDK what to spring for. Having a great camera can only go so far with my crappy editing skills.

Grab a GoPro Hero Session. Can snag one on Amazon for 100 bucks! I have 5 different ones. Foxeer, Runcam, Mobius... And the GoPro is by far, superior in all regards.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Grab a GoPro Hero Session. Can snag one on Amazon for 100 bucks! I have 5 different ones. Foxeer, Runcam, Mobius... And the GoPro is by far, superior in all regards.

Where do you find your music? Do you pay for it or is it your own? I think imma get a few cheap ones first for the cliff dives. Done want to lose a drone and expensive camera at the same time.

posted on Feb, 9 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

YouTube.

Just search Royalty Free. Or Copyright Free, and your good to go!

Then use a YouTube to Mp3 webpage to download the songs to add to your videos!
edit on 9-2-2019 by Triton1128 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join