It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 4/11 robot grandma. Possible lead. Get digging

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Counterintelligence
a reply to: 3n19m470

www.youtube.com...

Many questions about this, including the issue about what type of secret society is a "limited" one.

Thank you. I could be wrong but I think "Limited" pertains to a business term. Maybe something like a "Limited Liability Corporation". Isnt that what it means when a business name has "LTD" or "Limited" after the name?

Which I believe means a business set up so that, you as an individual cannot be held financially liable for everything the business itself does, and in this way, a business can go bankrupt, without ruining the individual. Your business may be a million dollars in debt, but Your credit is still ok... and this is why a number of successful businessmen have "gone bankrupt" several times, but because they did not give up, (and because they were not personally held liable for the business failures) they eventually found success.

This is probably somewhat oversimplified but I think I got the gist of the concept...

Edit- This explains a little more
www.quora.com...

Looks like the term i was looking for was Limited Liability Company not Corporation. But I think I had the concept basically correct.

Ok, so, if you already knew all that, i apologise.

And that brings us back to your question, What kind of a secret society is limited liability company? My reply to that: Good question. I guess they operate as a for profit business on some level? (technically I suppose someone with enough money saved up could "operate at a loss" meaning they made no profit, for as long as they wanted, so, the for profit part could be a legal technicality? assuming these are benevolent helpers? Although it is possible for them to be benevolent helpers and still require some source of income to fund their activities)

edit on 2/6/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I wouldn’t doubt it.

One of our cats love feet.
You take your shoes off at the door. Come back In 5 minutes.
Rocky will be all up in your shoes. Head first.
Sometimes he will just sit there with his head down in your shoe.
It’s like catnip.
He hits that shoe for about 10 minutes, then starts getting all exciting.
He will wrap his front paws around them, then kick the crap out of it with his hinds.
That damn cat loves feet.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Original story was “I Sing the Body Electric” by Ray Bradbury, famous science fiction writer.

I first encountered the story as a episode of the original “Twilight Zone” TV series (in black and white).

As a celebrated American author, I am not surprised that a version of this story (albeit the inferior modern color version) was presented in schools.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Counterintelligence

Grandma would be about 143 years old which necessitated the need to create the archetype..

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The 'Electric Grandmother" video is of a Ray Bradbury short story.

(Bradbury is one of my favorite writers, so I have read some of his most obscure stuff).

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

I'll have what you're smoking.
edit on 6-2-2019 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

How many of the comments stated, "this is not suitable for kids" and "very creepy" under the Imdb listing. As far as Bradbury being a well know writer..well so is Stephen King, so do you think his movies are suitable for school kids too?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Yeah because it's more suited to being on the twiliht zone, isn't it. A show that was aimed at adults .

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The inspiration for this story required someone with a "need" for some kind of Shapiro surrogate female.
Harriet Quimby was born on May 11 1875 not April 11.
In the case of Amelia Earhart Nobody ever found the body or the Lockheed Electra.

Two potential grandmothers that died "Too soon".
"The April Witch" by Bradbury wasn't written till 1952 doesn't have anything to do with robots.
What actually inspired Bradbury is up for debate.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Also does anyone know, what the hell does this mean?

"One of the worlds greatest mysteries starts with a forged pewter shield pin emblazoned with the letter F ."

I searched that very question after going to that page

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Also does anyone know, what the hell does this mean?

"One of the worlds greatest mysteries starts with a forged pewter shield pin emblazoned with the letter F ."

Watch the entire video. The pewter shield pin is shown at the very end. They're indicating that the Fantoccini secret group is one of the world's greatest mysteries.

Given that I've never heard of them, I suppose that's possible.

To be honest, some parts of that video reminded me far too uncomfortably of the New World Order dogma. About how a very small percentage of the world's population is far and above all others for whatever reasons they decide. Sounds too much like the royal bloodllines of the world being better by virtue of the blood in their veins kind of thinking. Creepy.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Bet you canny get it away from the TV when "Puss in Boots" in on?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
OK, so I have been thinking and it hit me.
Lets look at the clues
Grandma and her male camping partner were both injected with something and she ended up, outside the tent, face down, in advance of her grandson going missing weeks later, in the same or a nearby place.
Grandson claimed it was a replica "robot" grandma because it had same face, hands and feet and it was a "robot" because it shined like metal.

OK, so let's look at how likely it is that an advanced technological intelligence, who can reproduce a convincing humanoid version of someone within a very short time frame, would-
A. need to knock people out with a hypodermic needle in order to get whatever physical material it needed to make the reproduction?
B. Need to go to the trouble of making a robotic replica in the first place, to abduct or entice a small child?
Of course we do know UFO/paranormal phenomena behaves in erratic and irrational ways, so we can't discount a paranormal explanation.

However a more plausible possibility is that someone knocked the grandma out and knocked her partner out, so as he didn't wake up and disturb who ever dragged the grandma out of the tent, in order to take photographs of her face OR to make a mold of her face FOR A MASK.

Now let's get onto the "same hands" and "same feet" well think about this, what type of feet would a 3 year old recognise as his grandmas feet? HER SHOES and anyhow how would anyone recognise anyone by their feet? so the kid has to be talking about the same SHOES. Same thing goes for her hands, it must be GLOVES. I'm guessing grandma wears gloves camping, possibly distinctive ones.

Remember we never heard the kid report, this replica was the same height or wore the same clothing. It's MASK, SHOES and GLOVES IMO.

Now according to the grandma, the kid does have interesting bloodlines, including links to a 33 degree mason on one side and the other side, she would not say who that link was, so we can only assume it's someone of some prominence in society.

This bloodline link PLUS the circumstances to what appears to be the grandma being knocked out weeks earlier and the child's report of a REPLICA grandma makes all of this look to be pre planned.

If this is correct, then someone had to know in advance of the movements of both the grandma and the grandson IMO.

A "metal robot" that appeared to shine when light hit it, may well have been a mask that caught the light and it may have been a plastic mask or even a glossy paper one.

edit on 7-2-2019 by Counterintelligence because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Anyhow I looked into the name "Michele Bergini" as mentioned in the Fantoccini ltd video and I found not even one reference of that name on google. Also no other references to a Fantoccini ltd or "limited" online, outside of the youtube video and the dulpicate video on the fantoccini ltd website. So at this point I'm thinking Fantoccini ltd is just some made up fantasy, by someone who was trying to start a cult/new age business, unless i see more info telling me otherwise.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Honestly, when the wife sits on the floor with the laptop check YouTube, Rocky will always come sit beside her and watch with her.
He is a big fat lazy cat.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Even more interesting a secret society of people who help other humans when in need the most!

Ray Bradybury wrote about the society but made them as a store in the film

Fantoccini Ltd

Fantoccini Ltd
edit on 11-2-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Once when i was camping in shasta my family say what we believed to be some sort of ufo craft.

Big orb of light that went uo into itself.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I realize this post is a little more than a year old. But I have to contribute the unbelievable connections I have experienced around this particular story/an experience I had while skiing in Colorado about 15 years ago and the snowball of insane strangeness that has ensued. So I created a video about my experience in Colorado and I will link it below. But what I did not include was information about some things I experienced after this event... short story: my friend and I saw a transparent glass like structure manifest in front of us.. it looked jelly like.. almost like melting glass or heat waves above the ground of a black top road.. we could see through it but it was blurry... she touched it with her pointer finger and her finger disappeared into it. She pulled away and we noped the F out of there. After this experience I began having dreams of a woman in a red hooded cloak. They were nightmares really. And I won’t go into detail about the dream here but basically, I was searching for similar experiences people may have had in the woods with a woman in red. I found a story on reddit and posted it in the comments of my video. On some level I felt like whatever “thing” the guy who shared this story experienced was related to the same woman in a red cloak I was dreaming about. I wasn’t comfortable sharing my dream because it was sexual in nature but also horrifying.. so I just included the guy’s story from reddit in the comments of my video. I’m going to go ahead and link to the video of the experience and remember to read the pinned comment -a story a reddit user shared. Watch video and read pinned comment.. also, might want to read the replies to the pinned comment as they are also interesting. Be sure to do this now so that the rest of what I am about to share makes sense.
Click Here BEFORE continuing.

Okay... so. I was watching a video last week called Remote Viewing Missing 411. I am a firm believer in remote viewing because I used to do it without realizing what I was doing. Had a scary experience and will never do it again. But because of that experience, a comment I read under this video really resonated with me.. as I read on and saw the replies, I could hardly believe my eyes. Comment:

“Well, I guess it’s time to talk. I used remote viewing on these disappearances many times, and each time I get similar things. For instance, the machine like feeling is an opening that was a mistake many years ago with time travel, it seems. The whirling noise and helicopter like drawing, of your viewers” are not helicopters. These are DARPA sounds and the whirling drawings are portal opening which is always followed by storms or weird weather...this is the booms and crashes I hear. I saw our government moving large droves of people from towns and make these areas National Forests because these areas are where the portals open consistently. These disappearances are related to portals opening and something tall and slender and sometimes feminine steps through and the portal pulls these people in and can rip clothes and shoes off of those that get pulled in...sometimes. The movement and suction is swift and strong, but silent. Smaller bodies are apt to be twisted and killed in the pull...but it’s not a wind. It’s more of a jolting silent pull. There are several of these beings that are in our forests waiting on the portal to open and return to...all I can see is something similar to a waiting area. I can’t see what they are doing, but I know they see me when I am viewing. I was told to leave. I did. It seems our military knows there are a few out there and attempt to catch them after an incident hoping one was left behind. I keep hearing... “I got you.” I cannot tell if they are talking to me or I am viewing a “catch”. I have stopped and because they can see me, I will never do this again.”

Someone replied and asked what color the feminine who slipped through the “portal” was wearing and original commenter replied:

“Blood Red. I keep getting Little Red Riding Hood. So... feminine and red coat or hooded cloak.”

So what do we know about Little Red Riding Hood? A wolf deceives her and rushes ahead of her to grandmas house, eats grandma and disguises himself as the grandma to then eat Little Red. But this is the Grimm’s brothers version. A much older version of the story wasn’t titled Little Red Riding Hood. It was titled “The False Grandmother”.

There are other strange elements to all of this that u am attempting to tie together and create a video So I’m working through how to eloquently describe my nightmare starring the woman in the red cloak.

Some final notes on little boy Doe and his “false grandmother” experience. I have read somewhere that the boy’s real grandmother believed he was describing a hologram because of his mention about the way the light went through the woman in the cave. A couple of people replied to the comment I pinned that included the Reddit story and said they believed what the Reddit poster saw was a hologram. I found that very interesting.

Lastly.. I have experienced astral projection since I was a kid. I would leave my body, hover above it and look down at myself sleeping, then I would go run laps around my yard. I always exited at the nape of my neck. People who describe NDE’s also express that they could feel themselves being pulled from their bodies through the nape of their neck. I believe that it’s possible Grandma Kathy had some life force extracted from her.

PS: The Electric Grandma?! This is all so insane that I may struggle to believe it if I didn’t know it all to be true based on personal experience. Thank you for taking the time to read all of this. I’m doing my best to put it all together coherently for a video. Hopefully if y’all are able to understand what I am expressing, I’m on the right track. I’m excited to see what more you guys and people out there could add to this. ❤️

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeryLife

The grandmother from that story in the OP still posts here. Her last post was less than a month ago.. just sayin. Hope you find what you're looking for.

edit on 7-3-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Oh wow! Thank you so much for letting me know this. You know, I’m not sure I am looking for anything really. With things of this nature questions only lead to more questions and I think the whole point is to be completely accepting of the fact that we may never know. And I’m at peace with that. I just like the questions. It’s very kind of you to take the time to reply to me. I may reach out to her. I read that entire thread last night and I had experiences when I was little where there was an incident and psychic abilities turned on. I think I read the grandson is still having nightmares. That is not uncommon. I got the sense that the nightmares I was having were an attempt to siphon my energy. So I learned how to circulate that energy rather than releasing it and the nightmares stopped. Although my nightmares were different than what he is experiencing because mine related to sexual energy, fear is also a way Energy can be siphoned. Again, thank you for your reply. ❤️

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join