It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Warren Claimed To Be AMERICAN INDIAN In Her Application For The State Bar Of Texas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

... reading comprehension

who was I defending?

Warren? NO

who else?

I said it is pathetic for people to mock other Natives using slurs such as "Injun" just to get some cheap reactionary points

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The best part of this is.....She did Not have to fill that in. She did it on purpose. It was irrelevant to the application.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Seems to be scoring plenty off of you.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
She's part Native South American, confirmed with a DNA test to prove she has trace amounts.

More importantly, she identifies as one.

Chief Noc-A-Homa is more Indian than her and would probably make just as crappy a President too.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
When asked, the other day, by reporters, if there were other documents out there like this...Warren refused to answer.

There are MORE.

Yep......it's just a matter if time before they come out. If Trump has them, he will hold onto them, just in case he needs them.

It will be a Democrat that finds the info and releases it to the press.

My guess would be Harris.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

this doesn't even make sense...

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I concur

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Can we call this Red Face....And treat it the same way as Black Face? Step down Warren for Red Facing another culture!!

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
and this is the Democrats shining star for the 2020 ticket? someone who repeatedly lies about something like their ethnicity repeatedly says ALOT about their true character as a person.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Enter Act III, Scene I

Elizabeth Warren Says Identifying As “American Indian” Was “Consistent” With Her Actions At The Time

😆💥😆

I haven't spoken with anyone (American Indian) since I saw this information...

Since??? Since??? You wrote it, why do you act like it is unknown information until it was publically released...

God I see the Left just eating up their own party and of course the Right will dig all of it up for you... Its like they unleashed the liberal junk yard dog and it will bite anyone it can..

Keep digging boys I'm sure there are dozens of liberal congress members and Governors we can hang pieces of meat off. I said before be carful what you all wish for with Kavanagh by going back 30 years for flimsy crap.

THE LEASH IS OFF

edit on 7-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
and this is the Democrats shining star for the 2020 ticket? someone who repeatedly lies about something like their ethnicity repeatedly says ALOT about their true character as a person.

And if she wasn't so damn white to boot, I got areas that haven't seen sun in decades, or never that are darker than her...lol

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Was she in the village people?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Besides Warren, and people doing blackface, and the people who are defending Blackface (both right and left)

it is amusing the increase in you people that want to be like us so bad that you pretend you are Native or desire to wear blackface so much

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Besides Warren, and people doing blackface, and the people who are defending Blackface (both right and left)

it is amusing the increase in you people that want to be like us so bad that you pretend you are Native or desire to wear blackface so much

Oh yeah man
We have sports teams named after them.
Noble people to aspire to be.
Just don't lie about it.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Right, because doing the Tomahawk, and naming goddamn sports teams Redskins is really showing "Respect"

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I didnt realize memorializing them by naming billion dollar franchises after them wasn't respectful.
While it may chap your buttocks other natives are supportive.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Cultural appropriation...anyone??

Seems to fit the definition.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Good Lord you whine a lot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>