It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSTED! Warren Claimed To Be AMERICAN INDIAN In Her Application For The State Bar Of Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Warren is actually an african american canadian

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Watching CNN's stellar journalists, panelists and commentators attempt to minimize damage from this, this morning was incredibly entertaining.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
In homage to Dana Perino, I now identify as Queso.

I do not however, claim Hispanic ancestry.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: roadgravel

pathetic you have to result in mocking actual natives just to get cheap digs at Warren

He was mocking two douchebag liars.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
as I was just informed on another thread, Democrats are superior to Republicans because when they are involved in a scandal, they step down. Is Pocahontas stepping down?

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
WaPo dug for this. The writing should be on the wall. The liberal media has chosen Kamala as it's anointed one. All other candidates for the nomination will be outed or destroyed. Sorry Bernie. Sorry Mr. Booker. Have a seat Uncle Joe. Get bent Tulsi.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
as I was just informed on another thread, Democrats are superior to Republicans because when they are involved in a scandal, they step down. Is Pocahontas stepping down?

I don't see Ralph "Coon Man" Northam stepping down either.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I almost feel bad for Warren if she wasn't such a douche about things. She's getting killed for her own actions.

Can you think of any Presidential Candidate who had a rougher out of the start first couple weeks? I can't.

She's toast. Done before she even started.

Even if she were to continue, her constant apologizing just makes her look too weak.

My guess is like the next application that has her as a Native American with her writing on it, will be the final nail in her coffin. Of course she doesn't remember doing anymore of them right now...........

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I don't feel bad for Warren.
Let's be honest...
She lied about her heritage and race to falsely gain benefits and advancements intended for those more deserving.
She stole from authentic Native Americans.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The most amazingly odd thing with these deluded politicos is that, in this day and age, if something was a matter of public record, it WILL be found. So, making definitive statements of "I never did that" or some such similar lie will be discovered and used against them. And now, not only will the opponents do that, but your own political PARTY will do it without hesitation.

Are they truly that detached from that reality? If so, then they have no business being a public servant IMO.

edit on 2/6/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

yeah, look up "injun"

again, pathetic to mock actual Natives for some cheap reactionary point on the internet

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   
My DNA says I'm 20% native american (from mexico)...can I get a comfy Harvard teaching job?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
RELEASE YOUR ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS!

Cant wait to see if she committed academic fraud.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
When asked, the other day, by reporters, if there were other documents out there like this...Warren refused to answer.

There are MORE.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Gee, do I think what? I wasn't surprised. I was pointing out stupidity.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Perhaps she will claim to be "transracial" American Indian woman like Rachel Dolezal claimed to be a "transracial" Black woman?

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
As the Indians woulda said.

Warren speaks with forked tongue.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Look up sarcasm.

Stop being do butthurt over everything. Stop defending liars.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A democrat using victim status to try and get ahead?
COLOR me surprised.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
My DNA says I'm 20% native american (from mexico)...can I get a comfy Harvard teaching job?

Yes but....

1. you need to get a law degree by fake means

2. you need to be a certified liar

3. you need to prove 1 and 2 to Harvard

😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join