It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plus Ultra Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
So a user on ATS said I should look into the Plus Ultra Society, and frankly I can't tell if it was a real thing or some kinda fandom made up story (or maybe I just don't get it).

From the little research I have done there is a wiki page about it but its more of a fandom page.
tomorrowland.wikia.com...

Plus Ultra (+U) is a secret society, comprised of the greatest minds throughout history, that created Tomorrowland. Their motto is "Cras es Noster" which means "Tomorrow is Ours" in Latin. On September 9, 1889, a secret meeting was held in the private apartment at the top of the Eiffel Tower, during the 1889 Universal Exposition of Paris. Gathered at this meeting were four of the greatest minds of the time: Gustave Eiffel, Thomas Edison, Jules Verne, and Nikola Tesla. Eiffel, the host of the meeting, posed three questions to the men: What is the best possible future for all mankind? How do we make it? How do we make people want it?

Sound totally made up.

So I looked at the second link that google came up with plusultrasociety.com...
And guess what, it has a "cypher" type password (I am using cypher loosely). Not much on the page and the page says "Are you the Optimist we are looking for?"
If you click the +U logo it opens a text box, and at the top of the page is a series of dots and dashes. So we got morse code and we go to a translator and get this.... 40.75338, -73.8376133 Decimal Degrees baby. Now I went to google and plug those bad boys in and we get some dump in Queens, NY.

I tried to put the address in to the text box back on the +U website and that did not work, looked around the web to see if anyone else found this site and gained access and some redditors had some mix of codes but I cound not get them to work.

Is the +U website some old marketing stunt for the 2015 TommorwLand moive?
Anyone esle here found site?
Thanks
Morpheus

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Is this how Morpheus gets all his knowledge, by asking people on ATS?
And to think I took the Red Pill... SMH

Seriously though, sounds fake. Secret meeting in an apartment on top of the Eiffel Tower? For what, a Care Bear Plot?
I don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Im not familiar. Sounds kinda like another cicada 3301.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

It is from a Disney movie called Tomorrowland staring none other than George Clooney!!

(On mobile, you know google! See “Plot”)

Link: en.m.wikipedia.org...(film)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

DP

ETA: Was kind of weird to see a CT in the movie. PS - hole plots galore! Kind of cute they tried!!
edit on 5-2-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Space is folded

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yes a marketing campaign, although some still think there's more to it. I'm not one of them.

There are passwords floating around to see the different pages and pics. Can probably search engine of your choice for them. It is a fun site to dig through.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hello guys... at page plusultrasociety.com...

use this code NT7141903

Then you get limited access to some pages of Nikola Tesla inventions

There is another code WED4221964

I dont know who is this guys.. its up to you to find out..it should be easy..

I suspect there is a lot of codes which give you access to different persons...

Maybe there is one ultimate code for full access.. who knows..

(p.s sry for bad eng..)

edit on 6 2 2019 by JerykoOo because: another code : W08102013

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Not sure about the society part, but there is an apartment in the Eiffel tower. Actually more then 1.

You Can Stay in an Apartment in the Eiffel Tower, But this isn't the first and only apartment in the tower. When Gustave Eiffel designed his namesake tower, he included a private apartment for himself at the top, which is now available for the public to tour.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JerykoOo

So why the Morse code at the top of the page? It has nothing to do with the login password. I can't seem to figure this out.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The tomorrowland stuff is for the movie TomorrowLand, but PLUS ULTRA is very real. Today President Trump and Elon Musk are members. Trump even has a PLUS ULTRA room in Mar-a-lago.

posted on Feb, 8 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

So how does one join this PLUS ULTRA??

posted on Feb, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The morse code changes. My GPS coordinates were different than yours.
edit on 12-2-2019 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein you're a moron its a fact they meet at the apartment on top of the Eiffel tower,I'm a Mason and X USAF Intel and know enough about PLVS VLTRA to be a member, I could show you 10 pictures that make it a fact lol man..why would you even comment without even taken a second to look it up, lazy people living off a false set of facts, all the truths I hold and facts I own..I've found them myself,The group was made to protect the tech from getting into governments hands for weapons and when Tesla needed money for court cost,he made 2 big mistakes,that ended up with the US Government giving all the Tesla stuff to one man, who left it to the newest member his Nephew in a note I saw on a city floor with dozens of Trucks, I'm researching quantum Psychics,and Einstien Rosen Bridges which power most of the tech, the Looking Glass and the stargateyou made that post last year when all of this has ben public knowlegde for decades. tomorrowland.fandom.com...

what a great way to look dumb in 2019 when there's classified information being dumped at a pace nobody can keep up with, I bet you think the Russians were behind the lights in the sky from 42 to The Washington, D.C. sightings of July 1952, also known as “the Big Flap,”..I'm x USAF Intel and I'm a Mason by degree and by the journeyman program..clean the Cheetos of you moms couch and buy a clue..man..2019 and youre 20 years behind everybody?PLVS VLTRA new members are showing it right in our faces, the Freemasons(masters not fellow craftsmen dont get the knowledge yet of what the Templars found under the temple mount that gave them access to high tech and ancient knowledge are PLVS VLTRA and MIB and special branch,in the mid-evil times PLVS VLTRA front was they made all the coin.

edit on 12-3-2020 by MOpatovsky because: spelling

top topics

join