It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg hotmic Refered to in PAST TENSE Condol over heard in DIL Mem Concert last20sec

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Maybe she's dead but identifies as alive?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Maybe she's dead but identifies as alive?

Maybe she just death shaming us. RBG is a live-ist.

edit on 5-2-2019 by Guyfriday because: I was slow.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

If your computer was made after 1997, you can move the little slider to the right and get to the end of the video very quickly.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: TheJesuit

Is there a timestamp for the reference?

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Heavy still has it:

What a delight to see RBG tonight at "Notorious RBG in Song," written & beautifully performed by her daughter-in-law, Patrice Michaels. She sat in the back, a few rows behind us, looking resplendent. Being hugged & wished a happy birthday by her made a grand night spectacular.

— David Hagedorn (@DCHagedorn) February 5, 2019

They've got several other people as having tweeted as seeing her there as well:

Spotted at a concert by her daughter-in-law, the notorious RBG out for the first time after her surgery in December! She looked quite glam @ConstitutionCtr , #Notorious RBG in song

— Nina Totenberg (@NinaTotenberg) February 5, 2019

Thanks to @ConstitutionCtr for a lovely evening to honor #RBG. The justice was there. She slipped in and out of the back of the room, with no fanfare. #SCOTUS

— Michelle Olsen (@AppellateDaily) February 5, 2019

Great concert, and the best part?RBG was there! She looked great. t.co...

— Joe Palmore (@palmore_joe) February 5, 2019

But not one photo of her.

Looked those people up.
One of them was a clerk for RBG.
The other 2 work for NPR.
They are definitely Trump supporters.....lol

This thing stinks

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
How can she make a live appearance if she's dead she can't & tweets don't confirm anything. Check her judge robe hung up on the left side

edit on 5-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

link   
Democrats should just admit she has died or at least completely unable to carry out her duties. They are going to look stupid for these shenanigans they are playing. I think she will be known as our first zombie SCJ.

link   
Every story I’ve scoured the internets for all have comments disabled, which seems suspicious enough along such reinforcing statements like “many people saw her”, “she slipped in and out without much fanfare”, “although no cameras were allowed, she sat in the back in the dark” lol.
I’m sorry for your loss liberals.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If your computer was made after 1997, you can move the little slider to the right and get to the end of the video very quickly.

Didn't see that the time is in the title. Was too focused on the OP. Now I'm too tired to move the slider.
edit on 5-2-2019 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
She's dead. FoxNews got it right when they showed her timeline.

We either get proof she's alive goddammit or she's dead!

Period!

It's been 62 days since she was last seen!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The dems are trying to play the ole aunt Edna routine. Just because you strap her to the roof and put a trash bag over head, doesn't mean we're convinced there are tennis rackets and baseball gear under there.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

With respect, the OP title says,"Ruth Bader Ginsburg hotmic Refered to in PAST TENSE Condol over heard in DIL Mem Concert last20sec"

I've listened numerous times to the last 45 seconds to a minute or so and cannot discern anything that sounds like someone giving condolences.

I'm not too keen on believing tweets of something no matter how many people say the same thing, I'm a 'pics or it didn't happen' kind of guy.

So far, there's not been hide nor hair of RBG in a fair few months count of time.

The long this goes on, the more and more antsy people will become.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
She's gone.

There is nothing that anyone can do unless the justice retires, dies, or is impeached.

So in the interest of holding onto that seat so that Trump cannot appoint another one, I dub the, Schrodinger's Ruth.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Doh!. Thanks. Didn't see that.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
@ 1.25 she takes the hung up robe ( presumably RBG's justice's robe) and PUTS IT ON Herself... and then proceeds to sing some garbage about the president but the last 20 seconds can anyone highlight the conversations and make them louder to get a complete transcript.... this is some dark performance (symbology) stuff

Can we as The American people demand to see her live and in person....??
edit on 5-2-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

With respect, the OP title says,"Ruth Bader Ginsburg hotmic Refered to in PAST TENSE Condol over heard in DIL Mem Concert last20sec"

I've listened numerous times to the last 45 seconds to a minute or so and cannot discern anything that sounds like someone giving condolences.

I'm not too keen on believing tweets of something no matter how many people say the same thing, I'm a 'pics or it didn't happen' kind of guy.

So far, there's not been hide nor hair of RBG in a fair few months count of time.

The long this goes on, the more and more antsy people will become.

I listened numerous times and didnt hear anything close to what the OP claims either.
But I also didnt hear anyone in attendance exclaim loudly "omg there she is!"....

edit on 5-2-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm glad I wasn't taking a drink when I read that.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

What time is this remark? I'm not going to listen for an hour and a half hoping to hear a 30 second sound byte.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
@ 1.25 she takes the hung up robe ( presumably RBG's justice's robe) and PUTS IT ON Herself... and then proceeds to sing some garbage about the president but the last 20 seconds can anyone highlight the conversations and make them louder to get a complete transcript.... this is some dark performance (symbology) stuff

We can but we're inferior to liberals so they'll just say no.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit

We can but we're inferior to liberals so they'll just say no.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a few braindeads vs. a 85 year old lady.
85 year old lady wins, of course.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join