It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synchronicity and me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have to confess that this isn't a discussion I thought I'd ever start. I've read a thread or two on Synchronicity but it wasn't something I put much stock in. Sure, there would be the odd occasion when I would go to check the time on my phone and it would show the same number of minutes past the hour as the hour itself (i.e. 0808, 1010 or 1414) but nothing worth mentioning, that all changed a couple of months ago. I can't put an exact date on when this started happening but I'd say maybe around the middle of November, one day, out of the blue I'd checked the time at 0606, 0808, 1212, 1919 and 2323 (this 1111 are the ones I see most often, especially the latter). I've also noticed I seem to check the time a lot at times such as 0110, 1221, 1331, 2112 etc. too since all this started to become a daily occurrence. The frequency with which this happens seems to vary and it usually happens a minimum of 3 or 4 times a day but there are days (like yesterday) when it can happen a lot (yesterday I believe I saw 0220, 0550, 0808, 1010, 1221, 1313, 1441, 1616, 1818, 1919, 2222 and 2332, this was the inspiration for my post and, although I wouldn't say I'm finding this freaky per se, the sheer number of occurrences yesterday did kind of bake my noodle a little.

Interestingly, up until the tail end of last year I hadn't told anyone I'd started to notice synchronicities and then one night, whilst out walking my beloved canine companion, we bumped into a lady, maybe 15 years my senior, who was also walking her dog and we started chatting as our dogs played together. We started talking about the town and the countless beautiful walks there are and the more unusual sights and sounds we've seen when out, as we were, late at night in the lightless parts of town and surroundings. This in turn led her to speak of strange things that she'd witnessed at some of the more esoteric parties she attended in her youth and syncronicity. We chatted about my observations for a bit and she turned off as she lives a street before mine off the main drag. Unlike most of the dog walkers I've seen around town, I hadn't seen her since. Last night, as I was walking Willow and had checked my phone at 2332, I decided to write the opening paragraph of this OP and, despite being at 9% my battery died and my phone went off. As I put my phone in my pocket Willow ran off round the corner, right into the pup, Oscar and his owner.

If we hadn't bumped into them again last night, this thread mught have been another of those that is started as my phone dies and never gets revisited again.

Like I've said, I wouldn't say I'm bothered by this, I'm just curious as to the why of it all...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

it's so deep
it's so wide
come inside......

I was young when the police brought out the record. fantastic band and thought provoking tunes.
it seemed right on the button thereafter.

f

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Synchronicity (German: Synchronizität) is a concept, first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are "meaningful coincidences" if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.[1] During his career, Jung furnished several different definitions of it.[2] Jung defined synchronicity as an "acausal connecting (togetherness) principle," "meaningful coincidence", and "acausal parallelism." He introduced the concept as early as the 1920s but gave a full statement of it only in 1951 in an Eranos lecture

Apologies.... that wasn't meant for someone else , and they won't have read it by now . What was the question again ?
edit on 5-2-2019 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

eh hows it not a meaningful coincidence if it keeps happening?

i get it a lot also, always when im drawn to the time and certain numbers

but if it maybe happens once or twice and it creates a meaningful response
then your subconscious which is far more aware knows what time it always is and you get drawn
to look at the time to further confirm your belief
it used to happen with me with11;11 when i first heard of it, and know its 3,6,9s cause ive
been researching those numbers.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I've had personal experience with digital clock synchronicity (time stamp) issues. It's the Matrix trying to use your brain as a math co-processor. When you look at the digital clock the (time stamp) numbers are entered into your subconscious... if your brain senses a pattern in the time stamp then a flag is set for your brain to process that number sequence. The patterns are repeating examples, palindrome times, doublets and triplets. When you see quads it's time to take notice of where you are and what you are doing, who you are with, are you in a state of action or non-action.

I noticed you are using a 24-hour clock? Quads can appear at 00:00, 11:11 and 22:22. The 11:11 was my most frequent recurring time stamp over a period of many years. It later occurred to me that 11:11 was an alarm signal called "All Ones".

My job was in digital telecom so I knew that "All Ones" was an alarm indication signal also referred to as "AIS". I tried to establish some significance to it. The best I could figure was that my subconscious mind had been collecting numbers for a period of time, the 11:11 time stamp was the conscious reminder to process the previously collected numbers (to compile the program) and to execute (run) the program.

In the end - I think I was over worked and my brain was just flooding with number combos. But maybe I was programming a Matrix code somewhere...?

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sycronicity is interesting. Imagine, out of the billions of people out there, if you took a day, and ordered the people based on the synchronicity that they have experienced from morning until night- you would have one person on one end saying they didn’t experience a thing (if they woke from their coma), and on the other end it would seem someone might be experiencing some kind of awakening. It would be a wonderful movie.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Ok got the question . The idea is to teach you how to use coincidence to gather advantages . It's all about the timing - walk too fast , you get there too early . Conversely... have no faith and dally around too long in indecision .. you'll miss the window .
Keep looking around , keep expecting to find , and you'll find . Djiz3ro walked around the corner behind his dog and there she was - someone to learn the subject from or and with, who also formed the subject before. I sat behind a tree because it was there at the time and they drove right past and missed me . Lucky escapes , quality finds , spectacular knowledge , and little fear of anything , these are the benefits of knowing the value of synchronicity and how to use it, be part of it . How to trust it . Going with the flow , not too fast , not too slow , intuition here , background knowledge there , not resisting in powerful currents , not making mistakes , there's some of how to use the concentric . The traffic jams get you out of a crash perhaps . The evil actions of others may and will cause good to prevail in the long run , suffer them , never try and defy karmic laws

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

I likened that removed post to a public schoolmaster drive-by sumo open hand-slap with a turn-around pat on the shoulder.

'Apologies.... that wasn't meant for someone else , and they won't have read it by now .'

several of us did lol!

f

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 2.5.2019 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Ive had plenty of my share of synchronities over on my time on the web and sites like ATS, and in the real world too. Can't really imagine what it actually is, but an anime I recently watched, summed it up for me that it a convergence of sorts.

Now idk if it's gods way of talking, fate or just some crazy process that's done by the brain like a Deja Vu.

It is very similar to pareidolia, making connections that aren't there but there are times that there is an underlying connection, it more or less just what or of it.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Back starting in 2002, when I first met my soon to be wife, we would see 11:11 every morning, 1:11 in the afternoon and on many nights 11:11 pm. This lasted for well over a year — after we got married.

Our marriage lasted 11 years. I feel since it was both her and I seeing it — this was messages the universe was sending us. Had I known, I would have never married her in the first place.

I guess ‘they’ tried to tell me...

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Some people go from having no experience on synchronicity at all, to energetic bliss state and after that body awareness change that is a physical change in the body, they then get the unconscious showing them 11:11 patterns even if they do not believe in Synchronicity.

Entanglement and Synchronicity should for 100% of scientist be a scientific fact since it has been measured and observed in the 20TH century (Pauli Effect) and they should be investigating how to maximize it instead of ignoring the phenomena.
edit on 5-2-2019 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

top topics

join