It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documents show CNN was tipped off on Roger Stone Arrest by 29 FBI Armed Agents

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: Xcathdra

Again, your article says "may have" when will Trump supporters on ATS learn, "maybe" "perhaps" "might have" in no way means it's a fact!!

ROFLOL sure it was all just a coincidence combined with good journalism 🤣

The article does not say that is what happened. You can't accept that. If CNN, did get a tip, and I am sure they did, it has NOT BEEN CONFIRMED!

WELL OK THEN !!

ROFLOL 🤣

Your OP reads "documents confirmed! That is false. How am I wrong, when your article says nothing of the kind? Even though I am sure they were tipped off. Your post doesn't confirm it.

Just to clarify its my op and not xuenchen's.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Imagine you are a detective. I know, it's a real stretch for ATS slueths. You are investigating a crime. There are tqo suspects. A suspect can be put within an HOUR of the crime scene along with B suspect.

Just a coincidence, right?

You'd have to be pretty thick to believe CNN showed up within the hour of the arrest naturally.

I'm just about fed up with Mueller. This charade needs to end.

I firmly believe the SC, Mueller, CNN, DNC, Hill, Buzzfeed, Yahoo!, etc literally ARE the enemies of the average American.

I used to doubt it and chalked it up to happenstance.

They are a criminal gang to the likes the Mafia could only dream of.

I'm for the POTUS, should he hold clear evidence of crimes, releasing the military to arrest them NOW.

I would support that.

Remember folks, this is treason.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You all make some good points but I also think that an underlying issue in this whole debacle is a concerted effort to scare away anyone that might even consider working on Trumps 2020 campaign.

In effect they are trying to kneecap his re-election before it even begins by driving away any competent people.

This is some next level banana republic crap.

And the resident leftists and Stalinists cheer and clap like trained seals as it happens in real time.

Absolutely pathetic.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Secret555

It is pretty apparent that CNN is an extension of the 'deep state' and acts as a propaganda wing for factions in government. Most legacy media can fall into this category.

Glad someone around here understands how the world works, instead of constantly kissing the ass of these idiotic social engineers. That is fundamentally why they have a fit about being labeled fake news, not because they find it untrue or insulting, but because they know it undermines their ability to direct the narrative and control how people think.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Ha ha Roger Stones lawyer says... He says his client is not guilty too.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah, CNN just showed up by magic. They just had a funny feeling that today is the day a full on swat team of FBI agents raids a private citizen with no history of violence like he is El Chapo. It was obviously leaked, and we all have our suspicions as to who did it and why, but I would just like to add......can we at least all agree that leaking this information is a crime, and as such should be punished/prosecuted to the full extent of the law?
edit on pm22201919America/Chicago04p07pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The same way that Jerome Corsi knew that Assange had Podesta's emails?
It just occurred to them?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Documents obtained exclusively by The Gateway Pundit= Documents created exclusively by... The Gateway Pundit

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

AS if Muellers report isn't going to do that anyway.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Again, your article says "may have" when will Trump supporters on ATS learn, "maybe" "perhaps" "might have" in no way means it's a fact!!

Wonder how cnn knew to be there with a film crew?
There is only one way I can think of.

But CNN's producer said it was his journalistic instinct!

Surely they wouldn't lie about that!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Wonder how cnn knew to be there with a film crew?
There is only one way I can think of.

But CNN's producer said it was his journalistic instinct!

Surely they wouldn't lie about that!

please tell me that is a joke and that isnt what they are going with.........

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I thought your funding got cut off?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Are you being serious? You attribute acumen for their early presence on scene?

Explain your position, Columbo.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

ROFLOL sure it was all just a coincidence combined with good journalism 🤣

The article does not say that is what happened. You can't accept that. If CNN, did get a tip, and I am sure they did, it has NOT BEEN CONFIRMED!

Actually coincidence with good journalism is the exact reason CNN gave. They maintain they werent tipped off. The evidence presented says they were tipped off.

Seriously? That's what they said? Good gawd......and to think people actual believe the crap that CNN comes up with. You literally have to be the dumbest person on the planet as well as out of your freaking mind to buy this snip. Good journalism my arse. Are they sure it wasn't a little birdie?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Suppose someone at CNN was friends with an FBI agent and was told shortly before so that they were able to hastily get to the scene before it started. What difference does it really make? If things were opposite, in an alternate reality, and that was Fox news on scene with the FBI when they busted a liberal criminal goon, you'd say he got what he deserved and gloated about it. Maybe not you in particular, whoever you are, but the fuss would be flipped.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Before the end of the day tomorrow, February 5th, FBI Director Christopher Wray must answer questions put to him by Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsay Graham, on January 30th.

One of the questions is, "Who tipped off CNN that the raid was coming?". Graham knew that fake news CNN didn't figure out it was going to happen, through "good journalistic research" as CNN claimed. (CNN has no real journalists.)

Here's an article on the Senate Investigation into Stone's arrest: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Here's a link to the actual letter from Graham to Wray: www.judiciary.senate.gov...
edit on 2/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Documents obtained exclusively by The Gateway Pundit= Documents created exclusively by... The Gateway Pundit

Not much different than lies posted by a proven liar?

Party on Wayne
Party on Garth

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

And...CNN lied about it to the American public claiming it was the reporter's "good instinct". So the liars continue to deliver fake news and the cattle still listen.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Yeah, CNN just showed up by magic

They probably showed up by van.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join