It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Activist Lesbian Ostracized by Alphabet Soup Community For Not Being Sufficiently Inclusive

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: incoserv

Just because people want to believe they're something they're not, doesn't mean I'm going to pretend to make them feel better.

Well, just a heads up, Pelosi has already promised to bring the Equality Act up again in this session of Congress, and would very much like to use the color of law to make us all do exactly that... and if she has her way, Self-ID will be part of the Equality Act.

Hell yes! It's about damn time I can legally drool over the tops of bathroom stalls looking down on a half naked women!
Equality 4 da win! Screw women's rights!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

What? Ya'll got the internets overseas? Well god dang.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: 3n19m470

Get real. This is a social disease, a result of the Social Marxist plan to bring America to its knees.

Only America?

So even though it started (cultural Marxism - Frankfurt School ) in Europe only America suffers? No other European or Western Democracy has felt the effects?

This is why you Americans can't be taken seriously sometimes, nothing exists or is important outside your bubble, the rest of the world be damned.

Oh, I - as a US citizen - am quite aware of what's going on in other countries. As a matter of fact, the UK is kind of like the red-headed stepchild of the west. Some of the stupid stuff that the gov't does there makes me feel a little better about the US by comparison, even though I fear we're headed down the same path.

But, this is a digression from the topic at hand.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Ummm....all i was saying is that the NHS paid for person to transition frkm a man to. Woman. Said man got married and wanted a baby so it quit taking hormones....had a baby....and then went back to being a man. It is insane that that was allowed especially as taxpayers paid fot it all.

This trans crap is a mental disease. Hermaphrodites...i get that. Thats just nature messing up....but this new thing.

And i got no idea wth you are talking about with this fertility thing. I was just explaining a real scenario that happened last year.

On the first page of this thread, you linked to a article at modernfertility.com... that had the title, Celebrating Pride: A Conversation About Transgender Fertility. That's where I got the "fertility thing."

Looked like you were trying to make a case for "transgender fertility" by the way you presented that link.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Ummm....all i was saying is that the NHS paid for person to transition frkm a man to. Woman. Said man got married and wanted a baby so it quit taking hormones....had a baby....and then went back to being a man. It is insane that that was allowed especially as taxpayers paid fot it all.

This trans crap is a mental disease. Hermaphrodites...i get that. Thats just nature messing up....but this new thing.

And i got no idea wth you are talking about with this fertility thing. I was just explaining a real scenario that happened last year.

On the first page of this thread, you linked to a article at modernfertility.com... that had the title, Celebrating Pride: A Conversation About Transgender Fertility. That's where I got the "fertility thing."

Looked like you were trying to make a case for "transgender fertility" by the way you presented that link.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Hell yes! It's about damn time I can legally drool over the tops of bathroom stalls looking down on a half naked women!

Consider me officially creeped out!!!

I truly don't understand how anyone could want to do such a thing... gross!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: Flesh699

Consider me officially creeped out!!!

I truly don't understand how anyone could want to do such a thing... gross!

Agreed. As a matter of fact, I - as a sexually active life-long heterosexually monogamous male - feel the same way about strip-clubs and titty-bars.

The fact remains, however, that we live in a world where there are people who get off on such things. The refusal of progressives and relativists to acknowledge that reality - at least until someone for whom they care deeply is affected - is what's really baffling.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Even if you forget everything else--never forget Rule Number 12:

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well you were wrong.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Well you were wrong.

Well, you were unclear!

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

The fact remains, however, that we live in a world where there are people who get off on such things. The refusal of progressives and relativists to acknowledge that reality - at least until someone for whom they care deeply is affected - is what's really baffling.

I do not understand that either. What's that saying about not having such an open mind your brains fall out?

The ones who worry me though are the ones who do know, because they are exactly the ones we are afraid of. I truly believe the fox is running the hen house now, and in the interests of being "woke" and compassionate, people are failing to think things through. And in the process, all reasonable safeguards and precautions are being thrown to the wind.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I do not understand that either. What's that saying about not having such an open mind your brains fall out? ...

I don't know where you stand in regards to faith and religion, and I don't mean to be pushing my own faith down your throat or anything like that, but I find clarity in what the first chapter of Paul's epistle to the Romans outlines. Namely, I'm talking about verses 18-32.

For the TL;DR, it essentially says the following:

God's wrath is revealed from heaven because of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, ignoring what creation plainly reveals about God. Even with the clear revelation, they refused to acknowledge God, so they became futile (stupid) in their thinking. (This is what I am saying about giving oneself over to relativism.)

As they chased after more and more debasement, God gave them up to what they lusted as they exchanged truth for lie and worshiped and served the creation (their own lusts) instead of the Creator, so God gave them over to that which they desired and gave them over to a debased mind to do things that ought not be done.

Now, knowing in their hearts God's righteous, transcendent decree, they not only disobey God's law, but they actively approve of and praise those who do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I am a person of faith -- Christian -- so I do consider it from a spiritual perspective. But I think, like so many things, we're looking at a combination of factors here which have all been conflated for evil purposes.

And it's the evil ones that the epistle would be referring to. Those who know this is wrong, but who want it anyway, and will lie and cheat and do whatever they need to make it happen. And those would include the Trans Activists bullying, harassing and gaslighting the rest of us.

But there are also those who mean well but are either too naive and inexperienced to realize the potential dangers and repercussions, or just too busy and haven't thought this through, or that dangerous combination of ignorance and arrogance of people who think they know what they're talking about so they don't bother to actually find out what they're talking about...

And there are the ones who are actually suffering and need help. I don't know exactly what that help should be, but I don't think they are in any way evil either. I think their issues could be mental, emotional, physical or even spiritual, and probably a combination thereof, but they aren't hurting anyone. They're the only ones hurting, and need kindness and compassion and love and real studies and real science to help them and alleviate their suffering.

The evil ones are those who know they are hurting others -- sooooooooo many people in sooooooo many ways -- but lie and gaslight and keep doing it because it benefits them, and they really don't give a damn who gets hurt. Those who would maim and cut and break people in the name of "medicine." Those who would use color of law to force their evil on all of us for their 30 shekels.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with your comment - however lets not forget that the undermining of "western heritage" is a globalist tool; its not particular to one side of politics. Both major parties ( in our country as well ) have enacted these laws, as well as allowing chaos to prevail; in the form of ostracizing and shutting down any who attempt to bring some opposing views back into the conversation.

posted on Feb, 7 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with your comment - however lets not forget that the undermining of "western heritage" is a globalist tool; its not particular to one side of politics. Both major parties ( in our country as well ) have enacted these laws, as well as allowing chaos to prevail; in the form of ostracizing and shutting down any who attempt to bring some opposing views back into the conversation.

Oh yes! That chaos and mayhem is so very important to the globalists. Including mental and emotional chaos within. Exploiting the people's desire to do good by making it impossible for them to even know what is good and right. No discussion or debate or dialogue that does not fit the narrative, because then folks might figure it out.

I gotta add, breaking up the family is a big part of this overall plan as well. There is strength in numbers. Love, support, encouragement, loyalty, hope, faith, optimism -- all that good stuff that empowers and strengthens us. Destroying the family is a huge battle in the divide-and-conquer campaign.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join