It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"Think more in terms of a snake chasing its tail or a doughnut. "

If I ever saw a snake chasing a donut, I'd probably better understand the concept of Forbidden Fruit

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheTruthRocks
"Think more in terms of a snake chasing its tail or a doughnut. "

If I ever saw a snake chasing a donut, I'd probably better understand the concept of Forbidden Fruit

would that be a donut with legs? that would cause me to re-appraise most things!

f

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: Baddogma

I contemplated is this where those described as Archon's reside

i met, saw, and had a lengthy conversation with an archon once. its in a notebook somewhere around here.

'they' are there (visible), always, standing magnificently and beautifully at the cardinal and sub-cardinal points, smiling down and overseeing our existence.

they look very much something like this.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Besides a possible black hole...I'm pretty certain that a fair amount of antimatter would be involved.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

"I met, saw, and had a lengthy conversation with an archon once."

Dream? '___'? Meditation? Bit of both, six and one-half dozen of the other?

It's a beautiful concept or demonic nightmare dependant on one's perspective, but actual proof as to the existence of archons or there like remain to be seen.

That aside did it say anything of interest that springs to mind?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Nothing was anything until something living interacted with it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

a 'true mountaintop experience'. an improvised invocation ritual performed in the peaks above salt lake city on early morning summer solstice 2015, after many months of regular, improvised, spiritual practise. to be (less) clear, i was having a regular conversation with a voice emanating from the moon.

it was only after the conversation that i asked the name and it replied "the archon". i had never heard that word before and looked it up only afterward.

i just fount the notebook. here are a few excerpts:

"High on the mountain is the treasure transmission channel beaming as a bright light from heaven. it calls you now. The moon: she snuck away as I slept, admiring her tracelike gaze. The sun comes up now and THIS is the source of light we wish to capture. that the poet-philosopher sees is as a necessary physical invocation of your ideal. whereas: In ALL THINGS SPIRITUAL, the physical incantation is essential. The poet is the sole discoverer of the Form of Holiness. the use of the nonphysical or exclusively ideal imaginings of the Father/Lover [*note: this is the practice of most earthly religions.*] is the practice of the lesser advanced souls. But to meditate splendour in wonder of the master's physical manifestation is a rare gift indeed."

".... dreams upon dreams upon Dreams Up On... that their god Has NOT Left Them. but rather -> I SPEAK loudly... in front of you, I walk. that they will feel in their hearts burning radiating into the entire system of body. pose...."

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

What is nothing and everything all rolled into one, then add no space/time, no beginning or end into the mix and you end up with something that we humans can not comprehend since this is all outside of our existence of our universe.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

It is theorised that, in the very beginning there was only light but a theory is all it is because it cannot be proven (with our current level of tech).

This thread would be interesting if we were discussing the source of that theorised light instead of claiming that light is made from the eternal spirits of humans (which doesn't work anyway because there were no humans in the beginning).

So, since our natural light source is the sun, does that mean the sun is powered by the eternal spirits of humans too?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Who is to say that which we perceive as dark, is absent of any light in another spectrum? UV...

Just as one member mentioned bats, using echo location, we have different uses for our sense.

Your question is a great one, but can darkness exist without light?

Or... Can light exist without darkness to compare it to? God, I'd hate to live around the North Pole.... I'd never get to sleep.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is nothing and everything all rolled into one, then add no space/time, no beginning or end into the mix and you end up with something that we humans can not comprehend since this is all outside of our existence of our universe.

We can't really even comprehend the universe we're in right now, much less the quasi-nothing/something that may or may not have existed before it -- if that is even the right way to describe it.

We exist in little universe bubbles of our own points of view, time-lagged, confused by multiple levels of "interpretation" by various people and methods, some of which are only odd, difficult to interpret symbols left behind by dead people, and poorly remembered in fragments by our limited intelligence.
edit on 4-2-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

We can't really even comprehend the universe we're in right now, much less the quasi-nothing/something that may or may not have existed before it -- if that is even the right way to describe it.

We exist in little universe bubbles of our own points of view, time-lagged, confused by multiple levels of "interpretation" by various people and methods, some of which are only odd, difficult to interpret symbols left behind by dead people, and poorly remembered in fragments by our limited intelligence.

I do not have a hard time understanding that if time does not exist then there is no start or end, no change etc...What really blows my mind is when God is introduced as the creator of it all and that is when an infinite loop of chicken or egg rears its ugly head.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

ewww

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Sleep?

That's what whiskey is for....

LoL

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Sounds cool and quite the experience real or otherwise.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I do not have a hard time understanding that if time does not exist then there is no start or end, no change etc...What really blows my mind is when God is introduced as the creator of it all and that is when an infinite loop of chicken or egg rears its ugly head.

I don't understand time well at all, other than noticing that things appear to move from moment to moment. There seems to be a "now," and it doesn't seem to be static. Things change. I suppose they would have to. Movement compared to what, though? *shrug*

As for God, that seems to be a very popular albeit remarkably poorly-defined rumor that for some reason people are more comfortable saying than simply "I don't know."

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Input for-What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?
Energy
The word of GOD
The thought of GOD
Singularity
Watery Abyss 🤔 very interesting
Black hole or clusters of black holes
Antimatter
Serpents/Saraph

Good input ATS

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
In the beginning was The Word. And the Word was with God. And the Word was God.

And we know that word as:Aum (or, Om).

It is the source. It is the vibration that sung Universe into existence. We try to explain it away as “microwave background radiation” or something.

But Universe was too hot for particles to form. So it expanded. Various EM waves were fire walled by how small Universe was (first a ping pong ball, next a grapefruit, then a volley ball—all have been used to explain expansion. I am also certain that gravity was pooling in spots but that is my suposition). This so-called gluon-quark plasma continued to expand for 100,000 million years. (At least that is my recollection of accepted cosmology to date... with a little woo from experience added to give a good story!)

If you could watch the whole thing go off, you would not see much! This is also called “The Dark Ages.” We can only guess and shake sticks at this puzzle. We will probably never know!! All answers are nearly permissible.

Then, the light/radiation poked through. That is all stuff we can see and will when we get better instruments!

So, if I am reading my post correctly, visible light needed some kind of particle to break on through to the other side!! That only happens after matter is cool enough to condense. Nucleosynthysis and a few billion years later we look up at the stars and wonder: Are we alone? What was here before?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Very well put TEOTWAWKIAIFF

With all this in mind it makes 1 think how did the CREATOR of light travel here?
Is it a being that can traverse between dimensions and space without craft?
Or did THE use crafts and advanced technology to travel here and create the light regions?

Many questions with potential fascinating answers when you think about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I think I heard this on Art Bell one night...

God, finding nothing but darkness and loneliness, decided to create some companions. The problem was God was complete and needed nothing more.

In act of self will, God explodes into all aspects of self, good and bad, and populated the universe.

Kind of ties in with Plato and soul mates (makes me a softy and hopeful about love!).

We can imagine probably more than the real reason why!! We are clever little monkeys!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join