It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

And what medium did this first-word travel through?

Sound doesn't propagate without matter to accommodate such.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Even without a medium efficient for sound dispersal, it could still exist yet not be heard.

Why does sound not travel in space?
Space is a vacuum — so it generally doesn't carry sound waves like air does here on Earth (though some sounds do exist in outer space, we just can't hear them). ... These radio emissions are then converted into sound waves, and the result is the spooky sounds NASA put together into a playlist.Oct 31, 2017

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
In the beginning was the word. The word was good!

Afterall this the story of creation. They were in candle light i bet. Maybe some incense,cannabis and chocolate.

As far as i know this is the best way to create a sun.

ETA i am here for anyone that wants to get first hand knowledge of the process. We can call youtube to come out and film it. We will make a whole week of it with much rest on the last day for obvious reasons.

edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
In the beginning was the word. The word was good!

Afterall this the story of creation. They were in candle light i bet. Maybe some incense,cannabis and chocolate.

As far as i know this is the best way to create a sun.

ETA i am here for anyone that wants to get first hand knowledge of the process. We can call youtube to come out and film it. We will make a whole week of it with much rest on the last day for obvious reasons.

Bro, you nailed it! Let's get in ON!"

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Then it's a thought, not a sound I'm afraid.

We think one and speak the other you see.

Even then through the above notion also raises quite a few conundrums to consider.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

What Existed before light was made here?

A singularity
A singularity that ignited , and started "filling the void"
"And God said , let there be light , and there was light"

edit on 2/4/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You know the next question i imagine.

It's meaningless, but yet still presents itself down to the linear way we think, what came before the singularity?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Perhaps it's a problem of semantics...

Light wasn't created, it always existed but just didn't have a name until someone said, "what is that stuff?" "Let's call it "light" and that other stuff, "dark"

and look, now we need "wet" and "dry"

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You know the next question i imagine.

It's meaningless, but yet still presents itself down to the linear way we think, what came before the singularity?

Evidently , God.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Is God limited by the speed of light?:

I don't know.

There are so many gods and the rules are ever changing; it's too hard to keep a scorecard.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Then Gods possibly a Chicken looking for the Egg, or both, or neither.

Either way, us Humans simply are not equipped psychologically or physiologically, to be able to answer the conundrum in any kind of meaningful manner.

well not yet anyway as we simply lack the tools for the job.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Does God keep a scorecard?

If so in which pocket universe?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Then Gods possibly a Chicken looking for the Egg, or both, or neither.

Either way, us Humans simply are not equipped psychologically or physiologically, to be able to answer the conundrum in any kind of meaningful manner.

well not yet anyway as we simply lack the tools for the job.

That is not the way it works

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

We are trying to understand something that we cannot see, can't touch, and can't control.

It is like trying to paint a picture of the wind. You can describe its effects. You can develop theories based on patterns and events but that is all you have, that what you believe to be true.

I don't know any more than the next guy, and a lot less than some, but I know that the first days of Genesis was supposed to have started with water and light.

Making water from the basic elements is a pretty tricky business. I believe if you try to fuse hydrogen and oxygen you are likely to get one !big bang!, and I am pretty sure there will be light.

Never mind, what the hell do I know?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Well "the way it works" is indeed the point of contention.

How, why, where, when "it works" might be nice things to be in possession of all the same.

Love to hear your own thoughts on the matter, as its got me stumped, then again its probably supposed to be that way, else where would the mystery be?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So if words came first then that means definitions came later. This is what made batman so powerful with all the boom bash and bams. This makes words that mimic actions and things the most powerful of all. Like a hawk and a snake. The reason is because they are named after the sound they make. If that is the case then it is very likely that our languages are confused and we often say one thing but mean another. I call it babal and find it to be the source that prolongs our suffering.

Now those ancestors drawing pictures on cave walls seem smart.r confusion. At least they got their true meanings across.
edit on 4-2-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
What Existed before light?

The Eternal SPIRITS of humans are light ...

If GOD nor the Angels of Heaven are primarily human and Shaitan nor it's primary minions are human 🤔
What are they and you?

If the ETERNAL Spirit of Humanity was Created with the processes of LIGHT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
What/who Existed before that?

Where did The GOD who created light come from 😬🤔

The greater question is who created the DARK?

And how did they/them/he/she/it...find their way around???!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

"And how did they/them/he/she/it...find their way around???!!!"

Maybe the found a Lighter?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Thinking in a linear fashion will never reveal the answers. Think more in terms of a snake chasing its tail or a doughnut.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Who is to say that which we perceive as dark, is absent of any light in another spectrum? UV...

Just as one member mentioned bats, using echo location, we have different uses for our sense.

Your question is a great one, but can darkness exist without light?

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join