It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Existed before light was made here? Where did the CREATOR of Light come from?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
What Existed before light?

The Eternal SPIRITS of humans are light ...

If GOD nor the Angels of Heaven are primarily human and Shaitan nor it's primary minions are human πŸ€”
What are they and you?

If the ETERNAL Spirit of Humanity was Created with the processes of LIGHT "LET THERE BE LIGHT"
What/who Existed before that?

Where did The GOD who created light come from πŸ˜¬πŸ€”

edit on 2/4/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
It is not proven that Light was created in this region of Existence first and only here.
THE who Created this light region may too be a being of light or something more complex.

Sometimes I do wonder if what is perceived here as the metaphysical or paranormal/supernatural region is connected to the regions or realms made before light.
Further I ponder what inhabitants of such regions would appear or be perceived as if they managed to enter this light region of Existence...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yeah... light. I'd guess the beings prelight would appear... uh, dark?

But ultimately, ultimates are show stoppers. First causation doesn't compute to most humans I've met.

Everything has a predecessor, except ...everything.

Be interesting if someone comes on the thread and explains it.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Darkness is lack of light, but what we acknowledge as light is not β€œlight” at all as they both cover each other.

True meaning of dark and light cannot be explained with our verbs and language limitations as words become meaningless once we try to explain. I am neither prophet nor Godsend but once (many years ago) I understood that there are areas should not be crossed because we have very limited understanding.

Perhaps in 1-2 million years from now (if we still exist) we can start being humble and look around with respect.

cheers

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
And how exactly is this related to UFOs??

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There's a clue in Genesis;
Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:

If this is literal, then we look like the gods.

They exist/ed together, and their creation predates ours.

Perhaps they have the knowledge to create sun's.
Or planets with supporting bodies, like moons.

If they can create us, in their image. They can do more than we can. We are just now learning the secrets of dna, and unlocking them.

Something new to us, is as old as time it's self to them.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

If they can create us, in their image. They can do more than we can. We are just now learning the secrets of dna, and unlocking them.

DNA is the creator of mankind, there are 7 types of DNA though.
Maybe one day it will be discovered that the 7 types of DNA are the 7 continents of Earth with its own life of man and woman.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

first off.... Light -> at least the visible part of the spectrum… is only a small slice of the Electro-magnetic spectrum which includes ultra violet- infra red- gamma rays, etc.

next off...I point out that Bats use sound frequencies to navigate/find food (bat radar) instead of 'Light'... so the world/universe/Cosmos could have been devoid of 'Light' and used the process of echo-location instead of photo sensitive cells of the eyes to get along in survival... so the 'creator' waited a bit of time to create 'Light' (the visible spectrum) -? so what -> photons might have required a cooler universe to begin to exist but the infra-red & ultra-violets & Gamma rays/X-rays were all there at the BigBang Creation Event

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I contemplated is this where those described as Archon's reside

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
And how exactly is this related to UFOs??

If they visited and cross over to here from there they would be E.T. and their craft if et or Interdimensional or I.D. would be UFO...
edit on 2/4/19 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Or many of them. Good point

Agreed and thanks for the input.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

first off.... Light -> at least the visible part of the spectrum… is only a small slice of the Electro-magnetic spectrum which includes ultra violet- infra red- gamma rays, etc.

next off...I point out that Bats use sound frequencies to navigate/find food (bat radar) instead of 'Light'... so the world/universe/Cosmos could have been devoid of 'Light' and used the process of echo-location instead of photo sensitive cells of the eyes to get along in survival...

Good observation about the echolocation ability. Makes alot of sense

Vibrations...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

"What Existed before light?"

Darkness per-chance?

edit on 4-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Possibly, unless it too was created

To add I do not feel beings Created in darkness or that prefer to inhabit darker regions of Existence are dark conscious beings for some may carry extremely Bright consciousnesses.

Nor do I feel that all beings Created in the Light who may prefer to inhabit light regions of Existence are light in conscious, for you can see some here are very dark in mind.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

My favorite theoretical physicist

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

why not start with something simpler like "what Is light?"

we'll talk about "where it 'came' from" once you've grasped "what light IS" first

In a 'nutshell' light is 'energy' in the form of 'photon' which in themselves are made of smaller bits of 'energy', all the way down to as far as we can go (which 'we' call a Planck unti, it's like a nano-meter but smaller!

Example: convert 15 nm to Planck length: 15 nm = 15 Γ— 6.1879273537329E+25 Planck length = 9.2818910305994E+26 Planck length

www.unitconverters.net...

And my (favorite kind) random internet friend, I am NOT in any way calling "you" a fool, but there's an old saying "a fool can ask more question in a minute than a wise man could answer in a Lifetime! i.e..

Where did The GOD who created light come from πŸ˜¬πŸ€”

Now this is Not a 'stupid' question, but you've gotta crawl before you can walk and run.

When you can "run at light-speed" you'll have the answer you desire to this question, until then, you'll just have to use your imagination!

Hey check out the "electric universe theory" . . . it makes much 'sense' ... just UTSE and you'll find it, hey, it's All Around you too!

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The universe is possibly not quite as linear as you imagine.

Cause and effect may rule the day as far as we can determine.

But space-time may always have existed.

You do release that the question itself is unanswerable in any kind of meaningful manner down to the conundrum that you simply cannot measure or observe anything before the beginning of the current iteration of space-time in which we exist, aka the big bang?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ah, the "first cause" dilemma.

I tend to believe light has always existed. It's us humans' need to understand causal effects that drives us to speculate on possible explanations.

Light moves in waves like electrical current, and it also exhibits characteristics of particle physics. Look up Young's Double Slit Experiment; it is *fascinating* stuff. It proves light moves in waves because it demonstrates constructive and destructive phase relationships in a single stream of light.

Understanding light is well within our abilities, and we're learning more as we dig deeper into it. But where it all started--who knows for certain? Claiming it came from a Guy In the Sky is not factual because it's based on faith, not evidence. But if it works for you, that's all that matters because if you have true faith, you don't require evidence.

The "in His image" thing has always fascinated me. Someone once said, "if triangles had a god, he would be triangle shaped."

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Is God limited by the speed of light?

Certainly, it could help explain the absentee parent situation that surrounds most interpretations of organized religious practice.

We will build our own God soon enough should we keep heading in the direction we seem to be when/if our understanding of neuroscience and artificial intelligence comes to fruition.
edit on 4-2-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Correct .... "first there was The Word" aka 'sound'

It was on the second "day" that God 'created' 'light' =>sonoluminescence

and as it has been said, what we human's call the 'visible' spectrum is only a TINY part of the whole "electromagnetic spectrum" .... and things like RADAR "sees" with 'microwaves' whilst butterflies can 'see' in ultraviolet!

Their world must be like a Yuge Trip illuminated with "black lights"!

edit on 4-2-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: ir

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join